I don’t know what to do - I just got paid and everything just went to bills

I don’t know what to do - I just got paid and everything just went to bills.

I have a family of four, and I feel like such a failure.

>inb4 social aid
>inb4 get a new job
>inb4 victim blame-y advice
>inb4 stick sharpie in pooper for money

I’ve heard it all before (and no one paid), and I already feel like a shit dad, and I don’t need anyone else to keep telling me that.

AMA

What do you do for work user?

male or female?

Your a shit dad to only have less than 200 when you get paid like wtf man get a career. You can even be a laborer and get more than that. Where you do work? Mc Donald?

nvm

I’m a substance abuse counselor at an inpatient facility

pimp your wife out

Who makes less than minimum wage? What's your hourly? 7.00?

if you really cared about your family you would
>seek social aid
>apply for better jobs
>do stuff for money
It's possible. Hard? Fucking hell yes it's hard. But you have to act.

And this is why poor people should be castrated after having their second child.

Ie. Sell your booty

You paid bills to support your family, how is that failure? Most shitters on Sup Forums are leaches

right? no one told this fuckin loser to have 4 fuckin kids.

At least you can pay your bills user. America's economy is fucked, seriously. We have been off welfare for three years and made around $400 more when we were ON it.

Damn, at least you're working.

Leeches buddy get it right

You're a dumbass. I make six figures, then get myself fired so I get maximum unemployment and basically a year off. I make more money than you sitting on my ass and doing nothing.

Should have thought twice before sticking your pruney dick into some whore's hole the first time. But FOUR children? lmfao, obviously you can't make the money to support even one and you still decide to keep having kids. Poor children, hope they asked Santa for a better family.

Student loans, car insurance, bills bills bills, and I have to get my heater fixed on New Years Day because it crapped out on us, and that was an extra $250 out of my pocket.
Otherwise, I would have made it to next pay day

it takes 250,000 to raise a child to 18.

unless you expect to pull in a million bucks in the next 15 years, you shouldn't have two kids.

there was some fuckhead mexican in a dollar store once. he was telling the owner--it was one of those "99 cent only" stores that are all owned by asians in tucson--that he just had a second daughter, but he wanted another child because he wanted a son but his wife was against it. he explained that he was working in a tire shop at the time.

fucking retards.

Been there mate. Hopefully you get through it. I did and things are a little easier now.

So that bitch is why you're broke? Kill yourself.

Need a time stamp with a family pic. You can cover the faces.

damn... ain't that a bitch? wouldn't be much of an issue if you didn't have four kids bruh.

Hey man, same boat all to often. Wife, two kids. It's rough sometimes.

Chin up. Keep plugging away.

Family of four.
Wife and two kids.
Wife had to leave work due to harassment and she starts her new job today - won’t get paid until mid-Jan

Sexual harassment?

sir,are you black?

My 10-year-old is not biologically mine - I met my now-wife when he was around 1. His asshole father abandoned him, and I’ve been raising him since.

I also have a 5 year old daughter

wife and two kids + one man child. That's four bruh. sounds like your wife was making excuses not to work. "harassment" yeah right. bet she was flirting with those dudes at the office. get your shit together my man. get a better job. drop the dead weight of a whore that you're married to and have your children work is sweat shops or the circus.

She worked at the university, and her supervisor was harassing her, and no one would do anything about it because colleges are fucked up

I’m actually Asian, like, Hong Kong Asian

Man up and figure it out. Fuckin cuck

You only have 20 fucking dollars? For the month? Week?
Why can't your wife get a part time?.
You might turn off your $200 a month internet, and sell anything your making payments on.
Plus you have time to be here panhandling=you have the ability to get another part time job.
20$= 20 lbs of beans and rice youll be fine.
Your dad failed you... I'll give you life advice.
Never Ask for a fucking handout. Work harder. You are a man, you have to give for your family constantly without return. Your kids are watching you, be an example of ethic, hard work and dedication. Get the fuck out of your house and get more money.

Wing ching chow chink

You need to learn how to budget properly user. This isnt a knock most people have no idea how to do it properly. Get together all your expenses and cut out anything non-essential to life. Cable? Cut it. Eating out? Cut it. Internet? Unless you need it for your job cut it. Phone? People lived before cell phones cut it. Then go to a good local church/food pantry and get help. I used to help people with budgeting problems and never met a single person I couldnt find expenses to cut out.

Is your wife Asian as well?

See

Was it that hard to cum outside of her or just to have her close her whore legs?

4 kids in this day and age is a death sentence unless:
>Nigger living off food stamps
>Red Neck living off food stamps
>Upper middle class white family or greater

In many places, it plays out so that if you work, you make too much for assistance through the State. Trying harder fucks you worse. A bachelor's helps very little and only gives you massive debt. Essentially, you are penalized for trying to be less poor.

First off, your wife is retarded. I'd be embarrassed to be tied to her in marriage. She's a low-grade whore that your mother never taught you about. No woman (with self-respect) would allow herself to get knocked up and ditched like that. She fell for her old-lovers penis just like she did with yours and probably some rich cunt at her job. She's stupid to quit a job before finding a new one. Stupid attracts stupid I guess.

Social services are to help bridge the gap between people who take more, and therefore pay more in taxes, and those that they employ. Instead of paying employees more, they pay more in taxes. The money comes from somewhere.

Taking a principled stance by leaving that money on the table is idiotic and serves no one. It's about your fucking kids, not your pride.

Kraft dinner dude. No shame in it. That should be enough for a lot of boxes.

Need?

XD Sup Forums having a hard time reading tonight.

>woman (with self-respect)
what planet do travel to to find one of those?

Have 3 kids, bills, bills, bills and just had to fix 2 broken windows in my house because of said kids. What I don't have is student loans because I decided college is a chumps game. I work a steady job for decent pay, as does my wife. I make tips on top of that pay doubling my personal income and my wife just brought home a 20k bonus. We both barely finished high school. What's the lesson here? Unless you went for a STEM degree college is a fucking scam!

Fucking hell guys, a family of four, meaning a wife and two kids. A nuclear family.

I love how I’m getting berated as if I’m a dumb cunt, and y’all can’t even...
Whatever.

Sounds like she shoulda stuck it out. Work is work, not playtime.

So, if it would clear it up for you:
>I have a masters in counseling
>I have two kids, and though I’m struggling to support them, I do not regret having them because I love them dearly
>I’m currently looking for a job that pays more money, so I’m stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

Your fault for majoring in liberal arts fucktard

>sauce Computer Science and Physics major who just interned at NASA

Don't come to be b for this shit
It's mostly kids now
How do you screenshot your bank account
It won't let me because private information

>College
there's your answer
college is designed to make/keep fags poor AF and in debt forever

user I posted earlier and was the person who helped others with budgeting. I'm sure this posting here is just a small sample and I already see waste. Stop eating at McDonalds. Buy simple staples like bread and sandwich meats. Its cheaper. Cut off your cell phones and get a cheap landline for emergencies only. You dont need a cell phone you just think you do. Cut your internet unless essential to your job. Its not a necessity. That is over 100 in savings just from this brief snippet you shared. In the mean time in order to eat call local food bank or church and they will give you food. Live off of it. Save money you would normally use for groceries for heat etc and to build a small savings if at all possible. You may also wish to call your bank and see if they can renegotiate for slightly smaller payments. Be honest with them and explain you may not be able to make entire payments. You'd be surprised how often banks may be willing to rework things. They figure they still have your balls long term and will kill you with interest so why not have slightly smaller short term payments. It will fuck you in the long term but in short term you will be better off.

How long til your next paycheque?

You are apparently the only decent person on here.
I’m negotiating with my car insurance right now as we speak

15th

fuck helping other people, you need to feed your family.

get a better job NOW

You clearly didn't read my post you dumb nigger. Using interns like you, it's no wonder NASA loses so much funding every year.

So the real reason your poor is that your dumb? I have a family of four= I am supporting 4 souls financially. I have- incurs possession, "we are a family of four" is correct

So you chose to date damaged goods, beta faggotry confirmed.

This is why we have social welfare programs. Don’t listen to some of these people. Using a benefit when you’re struggling to make ends meet doesn’t make you a leacher. You’re working, your wife is working, you’re a good man making tough decisions.

Fuck you I gave legit real world man advice.
You're too much of a goddamn princess to get another job.

You didn't assume user, and thats what counts.

Family of 4 not 4 kids you robot fuck.

You cunts have no soul.
I’m not going to turn down a connection with someone just because of shit that’s happened to her in her past.
I’ve been with her 9 years, and even though we’re struggling, we love each other dearly.

Have fun with your hand

There are tons of other ways to save money but it is a skill that is sadly not taught in schools. Most people have no concept of how to budget. I would suggest meeting with a budget counselor and bring in all your bills and expenses. Most states/feds offer free budgeting advice. Trust me you make enough money to survive you just need to learn how to manage your money. This isnt a knock on your but the dire straights of the educational system. Seriously you've gone through high school and college and they didnt even teach you how to budget. It should be required freshman year in all colleges. Also depending on how much you are making a new job may be in order. Most banks just upped their minimum wage to 15 an hour. If you aren't making that now then apply.

Agree, you wife should be working, nothing else matters.

She started her new job today.
Just trying to ride it out until the 15th

You could put your student loans in a hardship deferment. If they are federal loans you could go on a public interest repayment plan and if you qualify have the remainder forgiven after ten years. How much are your student loans?

Were hustling as best we can

We’re

Bro, someone's gonna have to suck dick.
>Either you.
>Her.
>Or her eventually when she meets the guy she leaves you for.

Better to just pinp her out now and at least stay with her, since you say youu lover.
Simple as that

I saw, that's great. Should never rely on 2 incomes. If you can't afford it on one salary, you can't afford it

You have a masters? As in 2 years past bachelors?

Why the fuck aren't you doing private practice? Are you certified?

As someone who's getting psych major/counseling minor bachelors the idea that your struggling is a shitty one

>chase college
>Family of 4

Nigger, you know most of that is for housing, not for food, clothes, etc? Bigger family needs bigger housing, so rent and all that shit went up. Actually go do research, stop being one of those faggots who just regurgitated what every one else has said. You're probably one of those ppl who think 50% of marriages end in divorce, when census has shown the real number is around 15%. This is also coming from a man who has two kids.

If you throw in the cost of medical expenses for just giving birth, yeah, that shit can easily hit 250k. Hospital bill for my twins birth was close to 200k, seeing as we can actually afford insurances (We got a few dif ones) we didn't pay shit for it.

Kids can be expensive, actually have common sense when raising them and that 250k price tag is heavily dropped to more than half, that's still giving them every thing they need, not want, but need.

It’s a fine income for one person alone, but not necessarily for a family of four.
Not at the very beginning at least, anyway.
I’m currently in the “eat shit” phase.
I did 3 years of masters, including internship, and I’m two years post-masters and about to become fully licensed to start only own PP
(Becoming fully licensed requires a certain number of direct and indirect hours post-masters)

I’m making about 32k$ after taxes.

That’s what you get for helping people trying to not kill themselves, and saving people from overdosing on fetanyl-laced heroin.

I’ve had that account since I was in undergrad.

cucked
ayyy

Post your wifes tits OP

You'll get divorced. She'll keep the kids, you'll have to pay alimony and child support even though she'll be fucking someone else that pays for everything. You're going to be miserable forever, and you aren't making any effort towards having a career. Do you at least have medical for your shit HALFBREEDS?

>family of four
where do you think you are? the 80s? go fuck yourself faggot

Her new beta provider fail to pay for the kid she chose to keep while banging a chad: she obviously isn't a good decision maker.

Still waiting on tits...

What's the job like? Hours? Any chance for a side hustle?

I hear psychology and poker mix

I work 40+hours a week
Bear in mind, I have kids to look after

TITS OR GTFO

This is what's wrong with this country tho. If you're not super successful or super poor/retarded you can't afford to have kids. Fucking Latisha can pop out 10 niggerlings and everything is paid for by the U.S. taxpayers. Yet an honest white couple can't get by with children unless they make upwards of at least what? 100k/year? Can we at least fucking end welfare entitlements to the blacks and start euthanizing them at birth? All they do is grow up to be parasites and criminals anyways.

They're pretty good at killing themsleves

Capitalism is a game meant for the heartless, so yeah. That IS what you get for trying to help people as your profession.

Holy fuck i thought you'd get a good salary with a job like that.

Dude. I'm a fucking janitor. I make what you do on a highschool diploma....

This Asian nigga is shredding my stereotypes apart

Kinda sucks but true

Whats the 107$ payment for to Waste Management? (I'm curious)

I make that much and I'm a security guard... I work 36 hours a week, 3 12hours shifts. 4 days off to play with my kid. I could get payed more but those contracts are "you might get shot" contracts.

Dont listen to any of these fuckers. Whatever decisions you made you made them already. not everyone is an Einstein and can intern at NASA and if you are happy with your career then so be it. I think the first thing you have to do is budget food. Theres a lot of places that sell amazing groceries for half the price. Also I would cut off the internet and stick to my mobile plan if necessary. Unless you really need the internet for work which in that case you can easily just go to a cafe to throw the extra hours needed at work for free. Dont feel like a shit dad, its rough out there for some people and you are doing the right thing.

O well this is why we need to cut welfare and cut taxes for the rich and companies so people like you op can get a better job. Stop whining about money it’s your fault you are poor. Our great president started with just 1million dollars and now he is president

why did you have four kids?

Seriously? Family of four.