What do you say to a girl before ejaculating in her mouth?

What do you say to a girl before ejaculating in her mouth?

GO WEB GO!

taking this godlike 3 inch fucking monster cock in your stupida fuckin mouth ya motherless cunt ya.

Come here ya slut take my load

open your eyes as well, you look so cute with cum stinging in your eyes!

ew. Her fucking tongue looks like a breeding ground for bacteria and god knows what else. The CDC classified it as a Level 5 biohazard.

is that thrush?

Swallow

Probably she sucked uncut dicks

If you like it, I have 30 more saved in the fridges

Now this is pod racing!

Please don't swallow it, kiss me when we're done! I love my own cum

man I wish I could suck you dry as well...

I prefer it this way!

I say "Relax, I'm not cumming now"

To the balls, Bitch

here comes the aeroplane / choo choo train, depending on her favourite toy

Well with my ex, I would usually ask her if she's ready for my cum or something along those lines... because I want her to answer 'yes' or something along those lines lol... then i'll say 'okay babe here I come, suck it out' or something along those lines...

"I'm cumming" or "I'm gunna cum"

Seems polite just to let them get prepared

look like this, say nothing

aaaaand boom goes the dynamite!

Bazinga!

"Don't tell mummy"

“Imma firing my laser!” And scream “BOOM” as you cum

Eat it bitch

MmmmmffffggggrrrrrrrrAAAAHHHHHHHH

"Say aah."

I love you!

Don't say anything in case they wake up

Nothing.
I just hold her head down and watch her facial expression as she chokes on my cum!

Pic obviously related!

Growl

That's a small dick

Geronimo!

ITT: Virgins

I just do weird noises and usually she understands.

I always liked "bang biscuit"

uh uH UH I I m cummin!!!! OOOOWWWIE OWIE!

Gay

Ooh. Please feed me

Sieg Heil

inb4 "Why you can't be real

Expecto Patronum!

BTW I just fuked your sister up the arse!

I'm really 34 not 25

"inb4" please explain I'm new

Nothing, I just tap on her shoulder to assume the mouth open, tongue out, tits up position.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life. Welcome to hell, population: you

What's her name?

NO NO NO, you keep that and swallow it, that's for you. You're welcome

Hitler did nothing wrong

"Time to take your vitamins"

- Whoopsie doo, here comes the goo
- I'm gonna spurt the 'ghurt
- Get ready for some broghurt

Kiera Verga or something like that

Nothing, I just keep thrusting till she passes out from asphyxiation.

L'OKTAR OGAR!!

I have never thought about that, but I'll ask OP's mom next time what I usually say

I'M UUHHLLTTIINNNGGGG

She will be delighted

Wake up bitch!

Please god tell me that's cum all over your tongue

aaaaaAAAAAAAHH

I ask can i cum in your mouth

Then I'll say okay gonna cum when about to cum

>Unironically has a mutilated penis

>this

“And the ting goes skrrra...”

Kek

Nothing I just breath heavy and grab the back of her head and start pounding harder, until I unleash down her throat and keep my sick in her mouth so she has to swallow.

I say "I'm about to cum" and she'll either keep sucking till I blow my load in her mouth or stop sucking and jack me off over her face or her tits.

take it BITCH

FUCK YEAH

Uhhhhhnnnn!

Oткpывaй cвoю вoнючyю пacть, пиздa ёбaнaя.

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES
IM DAMNING THE TORPEDOES
EUUUGGGHHHH....
Heh.....direct hit

You're going to look like a toaster strudel

or something along those lines