How does Sup Forums feel about Asian women? Do they really tend to have tiny vaginas?

How does Sup Forums feel about Asian women? Do they really tend to have tiny vaginas?

Also, is yellow fever mostly an American thing or do other countries experience it as well!

They're awesome. Got my first Asian prostitute last month, hour long massage and a shag. Couldn't see her pussy as she didn't shave (at all) even had a bit of hair under her armpits. But god damn if it wasn't the best shag of my life, ive been with tighter and ive been with better looking, but nothing can beat looking in those eyes while your pounding away. It kind of ruined white women for me haha. Deffo not an american thing though, I'm a britbong

I'm an Asian girl. I'm definitely pretty tight. Tight enough that I have to force 2 fingers in and it hurts. Sister has also commented that when she has sex, her vagina kinda just pushes the dick out cause it's too tight.

Post feet.

No.

No, there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Asians on average have smaller or tighter cunts.

Regarding yellow fever, I find the angry eyed Asians attractive. Not so much the sad eyed ones.

Asian guy here. Can confirm most asian girls have tighter vaginas. My ex had a really short vagina where when she was on top my dick would bottom out and end up mashing my dick into my body. My current gf is deeper but wayyy toghter to the point where shes always injured even shen she cums with fingers first

Go to see a doctor, that's not normal, and is probably a muscular issue.

Yeah, maybe I should. I have put 3 fingers in before but it hurt a lot.

No. Like penises vaginas are also big or small. Some girls rake a little more work like my gf. She was born with small holes. Yes ofc a vagina can fit a baby blablabal....but ppl dont understand that the state of the vagina when its going to gife birth is very different from intercourse....age also plays a factor....most of the time whengiving birth, the vagina tears then heals. Vaginas are different some are tighter than others

Given that the average penis is thicker than your 3 fingers (assuming you don't have MASSIVE fingers), you're probably going to want to talk to a doctor if you ever hope to enjoy sex.

I'm well aware of that, but pain with 2 fingers after I assume she got herself nice and ready, is going to be a problem for her.

To clarify, i meant that its normal that itll take lots of patience and maybe even lube. My point was more about the girls enjoyment of three or four fingers and soreness/injuries after. I agree that if its actually physically impossible there is a problem

They vary, like every race varies.

I mean, I still enjoy it honestly. Sure it hurts sometimes but that's just part of the fun for me ig

Ah well, no worries then if you're into that.

Yeah i agree. My gf take time before she sready, generally after cumming once. She does get injured of im not bery careful with fucking her though. I cant imagine how much her vagina is gnna tear when she decides to have kids. Pic related

They're gross, only beta degenerates race mix because they're too inferior to get a huwhite whammen. Also asians are the cheapest women on Earth you can buy ten for a hundred bucks in Thailand, their value is deprecated accordingly, there's no such thing as a good looking asian woman, also their pallid skin colour makes them look like a corpse, so anyone who can fuck a chong is probably a necrophile.

You realise that any Asian with truly pallid skin only has it because of makeup right?

Currently hooking up with a Chinese woman. She's married but not getting any at home.

Super-tight but gets really well, so it feels amazing fucking her. Loves it deep from behind when I bottom out in her. Blows well too, good technique. It's the best I've had and definitely makes me want more Asian.

Also a Britbong, so not just an American thing.

If they take it in the mouth and don't complain......

This is what I meant to post