Has anyone got the original footage/pictures of the controversial Logan Paul video ?

Has anyone got the original footage/pictures of the controversial Logan Paul video ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uf-VkvBoN4k
youtu.be/nL_Srbir4xE
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for i am also interested

youtu.be/uf-VkvBoN4k
There’s the video but you can just search ‘Logan Paul dead body’ on YouTube and there are a lot of reuploads

No.

Yeah but the controversial moment is missing and this is what I am looking for

Just watched a censored re-upload. So, what's the big fucking deal, why is everyone so riled up?

They didnt show the body in that vid

not really sure. i think everything leading up to them finding the body is pretty disrespectful to the country, just like assholes who do stupid shit anywhere, but once they find the body they seem to act/react pretty normal for someone finding a body.

BUMP

youtu.be/nL_Srbir4xE
The part you're looking for is at 5:40 this blurred face was on the original.

Showing dead people is against terms of service .

His fans are young children.

Some of his fans may be sealing with suicidal tendencies/depression etc.

Most likely youtubers will get less adds (adpocalypse 3.0)

And disrespectful to the man.

And more reasons I'm not mentioning

I was wondering how best gore didn't pick anything up, this is like their domain

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

here user

Kids watch his videos, hes laughing around and making light of a dead body, goes and films a dead body which is just disrespectful, and its logan paul, and hes a cunt

Yeah, but the face is blurred and this will get them too much attention + if his young viewers wanted missed this video and wanted to watch it, they wouldn't want to end up on best gore.

> Single mom
To the trash it goes

Yeah was wondering the same, first thing I did was going to bestgore..

If you are looking for an uncensored version I’m not sure if you can find one because it’s likely they deleted that footage and only have the censored version

He never posted uncensored footage, in the original video the man's face was blurred

Anyway, what's wrong with the Japanese? A youtuber found a body in the forest, there must be loads of them. Do they really just leave that area open to anyone to stroll in and do what they want, let the bodies rot?

The Forrester is a big area, if nobody finds the body it stays, logan and his gang called the police and a crew came to take the Bodie away. Park Rangers walk through often to find the people who killed themselves too.

i saw it yesterday on liveleak, you could try and look there if you wanted to find it

Why do yall want to see this crap?What happend to this place?

LMAO Love Frank Reynolds. And I love how he loves his who-ors.

>LOGan

Pic-Shoe