Alright B it's my birthday today I turn 18 and the only thing I wanted was to be back with my girlfriend who is just...

Alright B it's my birthday today I turn 18 and the only thing I wanted was to be back with my girlfriend who is just making things complicated because we are 18 and it's just stupid Petty drama however she is the only thing in my life that is even worth giving a fuck for I'm failing school currently I'm not enrolled in any I have a part-time job and I have almost no skills is it worth killing myself and just restarting? Please provide a quick and painless method of suicide that I may have access to. I live in a garage with a bunch of shit from chemicals to tools so get creative. Excuse the run on paragraph, I was using the mic function to type it all because I'm also severely lazy, if it weren't for my brother recommending me to this job were at I'd be a NEET

LOL, she isn't your girlfriend!

18 is too young for ANYTHING to be only thing in my life". Trust me on this. It is young love and the drama that goes with it. While it will be a lovely memory in the years to come, it is agony right now. But believe that this IS NOT all that important. School is more important and will mean more to your life just a few years from now. So, take a deep breath and imagine it is a particularly scary roller coaster. The objective is to survive till the ride is over, and you know you will survive.

Well yea, you clearly understood what I meant. Did you just stop reading there?

No, I read the whole thing, chuckled the whole time

I'm not one to be highly self entitled, but life's been not severely, but slightly cruel to me my entire life. Im disgustingly self aware of my pig like laziness but my body physically doesn't give a fuck to change that, and for school ima try to get my GED asap, and then a bachelor in something so I'm not scrubbing fucking cake pans for the next 10 years. She keeps leading me on by touching lips but not kissing me, sitting on me, asking for dick pics, rubbing on my dick through my pants when we hang out (because we do have a good friendship still) and I asked her if she wanted to date Jan 1st and she said no. Ik I'm gonna get told there's another guy but I can assure you there isn't. She claims she doesn't want anything serious and that I'm pessimistic and put her in a bad mood, shouldn't she be helping me out of this pessimistic mindset? It started after we began dating due to eviction, failing, health etc

Just stab yourself through the ear right into your brain, if you're quick you won't feel shit, you beta manlet.

>beta
On my thread about my ex
>manlet
6'2"

Lmao there's a reason you're her "ex" and that you cry yourself to sleep every other night and waste your life at a shitty part time job while failing school. Just accept your place, beta faggot.

Lmao I mean, you're not wrong, and i wish I could just copy and paste our whole story here but I can't. Thank you though, any advice is welcomed

I make it quick:

> be me, massive NEET beta faggot
> meet chick, date her
> she realizes I'm a massive NEET beta faggot
> fucks massive CHAD ALPHA MALE
> Teases you because you're a sad fuck

Tune it down here boys, I took her virginity and vice versa. Her only other bf was in Florida and they broke up 4 months before I showed up. She really doesn't have much friends and I can vouch for being the complete opposite of a whore. I think she's addicted to sex (forgot the name of that addiction) and because I still had feelings for her that it'd be OK to tease. I don't know what to feel anymore

>y I'm not enrolled in any I have a part-time job and I have almost no skills is it worth killing myself and just restarting? Please provide a quick and painless method of suicide that I may have access to.

WELL. HAVEN'T SEEN *THIS * THREAD BEFORE.

I'm in no way saying I'm unique. I just want help to end it

NAH. You were her first, AND SHE FOUND BETTER DICK THAN YOUR PATHETIC BETA PENCIL NOODLE

When it is darkest the sun just waits slightly below the horizon.

If only you knew...

Kill self
?Start over

That's pretty fucking presumptuous user. Why would you ever come back? Not fucking likely man.

Do not kill self k

I screenshotted this

I'm like, pretty sure that reincarnation is a thing. It sounds logical af compared to any other afterlife theory

Stream it user

POST PIC OR STFU

IT IS THAT SIMPLE

>Kill myself and get a fresh start
I don't think that's how it works.

Either way, don't kill yourself. Serve your country somehow, join the army. That might impress your girl

I'm not posting her pic, underage. Even then I wouldn't post it to here because some of you are savages. To those of you who are giving genuine advice: thank you, I'm actually up now on my laptop playing papers please, unfortunately I got shit budgeting and have like 12 dollhairs but I got my best friends to play Xbox with and you guys to remember. Thank you i really appreciate it. However, besides a gun, who's got good methods

Lmao shit taste in bitches AND vidya. Kill yourself faggot. Just look for the highest building available and jump off.

If you gotta kill yourself, choose something that can be fatal, but if it fails, it won't leave you with any problems/disabilities. Most people who attempt suicide and fail end up valuing their lives more.

Not certain which way would be best, so probably hanging. Least that could happen if you live would be a stretched neck, but worst could mean spine problems

I've already tried killing myself once by chugging isopropyl alcohol 97% at ~15. And I was just short of 2 seconds of more chugging from a lethal intake. Was drunk for a couple days straight, sucked balls, but here I am. Still drink, had fireball last night actually.

Hahaha thanks, i am just an incurable optimist who thinks everything will turn out ok in the end :D

That sounds like someone you should be fucking instead of dating you get me? A lot of people at that age look for somebody to help cope with their problems and it clearly seems like she doesn't want to so I ask why are you as invested in that relationship as you are when it seems like she isn't? Find someone who will listen to what you have to say y'know?

This is my first true love

Well if that's the case and you think you can make it work then good look to you Sup Forumsoi hope it works out. Time is a strange thing so its hard to tell how these things will turn out but who knows she might just end up being THE one or just another one but that ain't for me to say.

Always remember your worth should always exceed that of others im your mind. Never kill yourself over a bitch user that's a life wasted over nothing

Don't kill yourself. If you'd really wanted to die you'd be already dead.

Your girl isn't worth your life. Time will pass and U will get over it.