Are you racists in denial Sup Forums?

Are you racists in denial Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate
theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jan/08/blood-bricks-india-urbanisation-human-rights-slave-labour
in.reuters.com/article/slavery-index-idINDEE99F0DN20131016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What, why would I deny my racism? There's nothing wrong with it.

Would I be in denial if I said "yes"?

>Norman Jewison
>Jewison
>son of a Jew

>Judging humans by the color of their skin

Is this supposed to be deep or something? He'd essentially saying water doesn't know it's wet or some stupid analogy which isn't true, you can't truly hate something without knowing why you hate it.
Fucking kike, at least give us credit for our anti semitism.

>Anti semitic Indian
But why?

>willfully ignoring information
I'm more apt to avoid murky, discolored water too.

Rekt

>American logic
What if the person was Russian, Belorussian, or any other eastern European population with high murder rate, and you met him with a black person which one would you be more willing to trust given their skin color? Having in mind that the Russian or whatever could be coming from a higher murder rate region than that of black.

dont you have a jew to stab?
slavs are also a seperate race on their own

>Murder Rates
>Russia: 9.0
>Belarus: 3.6
>Basketball Americans: 40+
Tough call.

>Jewison
I'm done. I'm fucking done.

phenotype
that can include a lot of things

You are posting from Palestine.
You are quoting a kike named 'JEWison'

What is your deal, man?

proxy

>strawmen

that's cute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate

>imblying average burger can tell a slav from an anglo

>implying i'm not wary of both
don't you have some jews to bomb?

can i judge them by the number of buses their family blew up?

>most recent one is 8.7
H-holy shit, this really made me think.

I can by the number of villages their family ethnically cleansed.

Can I judge them by how often they commit crimes?

Western liberalism affects us, and we're coming into the sights of Jewish vultures lately. See Zuckerberg and his Free Basics crap

It's called an analogy.

Not all clear water is safe and not all murky water is dangerous. But there is a very real correlation. Just so with blacks.

>ethnic cleansing
Arab leadership have already admitted that the Palestinians left because the Arab leaders told them to move out of the way for the war

>Jewison

>Jewison
Nigga you just went full JEWISH!

>Western liberalism affects us
You prefer having caste system, slave labor, forced marriages and mass gang rapes instead?

Israeli original Zionist leadership also admitted that they used lethal force and fear to make people leave.

HAHA rite? Dum ass white ppl always bein racist

Yes, individually regardless of skin color.

>Jewison
Fucking what

I find it pretty easy to tell, but working in too many shitty restaurant kitchens has given me advanced slav-detection abilities.

Interestingly enough, he actually isn't Jewish.

>implying caste system is bad
>implying liberals aren't fueling the caste system just like they are race baiting in the US.
>implying western libcuckery can do anything special about forced marriage that we already can't

ALSO

>slave labor
>mass gang rapes

Yes.
>caste system
Maintains inequality which is a cornerstone of efficient government
>slave labor
We never really had slave labour, sorry m8
>forced marriages
The emphasis on "love" can be argued to be the death of Western marriages so ye
>mass gang rapes
Those aren't bad, just think of them as less fun orgies :'=)

>maintain inequality

By making things harder for the general and the upper caste through affirmative that is a major cancer for the country ???

Cuz as far as i am aware The lower castes are the privileged ones at this point.

Slave labor:

>theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jan/08/blood-bricks-india-urbanisation-human-rights-slave-labour

>in.reuters.com/article/slavery-index-idINDEE99F0DN20131016

Mass gang rapes:
>Open google
>India gang rape
>Click search

There's no caste system now. You're right.

Why are you trying to justify your social system to a muzzie? You know the only social system he values, right?

Wew lad, check >Maintains inequality which is a cornerstone of efficient government
I don't even...

>Cuz as far as i am aware The lower castes are the privileged ones at this point.
Wut?!

Good old cherry picking right there m8.

Regarding the "slave labor" in urban booms those are immigrants that works on lower wages ,much like the mexishit in us.

That's not exactly "slave labor" but depending on the source (guardian) i can see where it is going at.

>in.reuters.com/article/slavery-index-idINDEE99F0DN20131016
How about this source? You can google many other sources as well m8

You got a point right there, m80.

>Wut?!

10/10 response.

same as before, cherry picking from your side.

Also i already explained why it isn't "slave labor" by definition.If you likes to think otherwise based on a few articles then i really can't do much about it.

Human trafficking's everywhere. You're being picky just to get ammo.. But fine.
There has been no successful civilization without a hierarchical system maintaining the inequality

That's not all,the lower castes are so privileged that now everybody wants to be them to reap the advantages that comes with it.

Remember the recent riots??

You can't do much about "inequality" either which is why not only the successful one but even those who weren't/aren't successful have a hierarchical system.

There is literally nothing wrong with Zionism, aka the movement of kicking occupying shitslim roaches out of the Holy Land

Fucking Jats wanna be minority now. Jats.

OP's pic is a Jew who doesn't think he's a Jew.

I can judge by whatever metrics I want.
Try and stop me.

It is just an expression of my bewilderment at your arrogance towards lower caste people who had to suffer lower living conditions for centuries and be punished for the slight attempt of trying to break off from it, and now you feel annoyed they are being given a helping hand from the government and higher caste don't, because you know they didn't benefit at all from centuries of privileges as higher caste.

>same as before, cherry picking from your side.
Nigger, it ain't cherry picking if it is a motherfucking cherry farm. The entire web is filled with credible and reputable resources and just because you think it ain't slavery to use a four years old child in construction work for over 12 hours a day in return for a meal, then you are pretty much fucked up in the head.

YES FUCKING JATS.
Since when did jats faced any form of atrocities ever??

>It is just an expression of my bewilderment at your arrogance towards lower caste people

Nigga i am a lower caste peasant.

>The entire web is filled with credible and reputable resources
>Resources

The entire web is filled with "credible" and "reputable" sources that also justifies the israeli occupation .

Niggers are racist.The whites still pay for all their shit,trying to turn monkeys int humans,but they still eek and ook. I don't get it.

turns out certain skin colors commit crimes at higher rates than others

Rare flag or proxy...?

I'm racist and proud

I am VERY anti-semetic.
Call me a racist if you want but race mixing and multiculturalism is obscene to me.
If respecting everyone's culture and promoting that they have their culture in their respective nations is bad then I am a racist. Don't shove your culture down my throat though. Just do you and I'll do me. You stay brown and I'll stay white. And through the mutual pride we have in and of ourselves, can we coexist. Keep it in your own countries please. Don't bring it here and expect me to adopt you. Fuck off. That's my line in the sand.

It doesn't belong to the Jews either. No land belongs to the Jews. They think it's all theirs.

> i have built an imaginary and very implausible scenario with little chances of occuring irl so that i can base my arguments on something since i would get btfo if based in day to day life
>hahahaha i sure got him , racist whites BTFO
Hope you catch a bomb Ahmed

Racist = realistic.

Multiculturalism is not only obscene but a very effective ways to make a nation weaker.There will always be cultural conflicts even if you spend centuries together.

That's not where they stop,which is the main issue.

I don't really have much issues though will mullies,given they stay within themselves and stop trying to take over other cultures or race.But they are and so are these zionist jews.

No, I'm pretty sure about me being a racist and anti-semite.

I can't be a Nazi in my country because that's against the law, but it's fine - they were too moderate anyway.

>Jewison

neither

Judge those who commit crimes then, not those who are good citizens.

What's Russian and Slav diaspora in USA?
But sure thing gypsy

No

Fine

>live in muslim without blacks, never saw a black on his life
>blacks are fine! they are normal people like everyone else!
and its not just about skin color you retard they have different traits different skulls and different culture and behavior
if people hated other people because of their color then ''racists'' would hate asians too, but they don't because they are civilized humans unlike most blacks