#BoycottGoogle, #GoogleIsAntiAmerican

So a few weeks ago, Google made a full fleged doodle for Yuri Kochiyama, a Maoist revolutionary and black separatist who heaped praise upon Osama Bin Laden, Che Guevara, and other enemies of the state. However, today, on Memorial Day, our deceased veterans only get a tiny icon for their service. This is completely unacceptable, and Google needs to answer for it. I've already changed away from Chrome and won't be using google anymore, and I suggest you do too. We should also spread this on Twotter to get greater public awareness. Who's with me to get this out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2me4KExKIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow even as an Iranian I'm fucking outraged. Fucking liberals

>A company run by Das Juden doesnt like Vets
why are you surprised

so...what do I use as a browser and a search engine then?

yahoo, bing, startpage is google but keeps the ad shit away. bing is better for image searches.

I changed to Mozilla Firefox for my browser and Bing for my search engine

It took you guys this long? You people are fucking pathetic slow pokes

Duckduckgo.com

Yeah good luck with that. A boycott isn't going to do shit, the only thing that will stop them is a full-on antitrust fucking.

>using SJW-zilla

Jesus, they're even worse than Jewgle

They got assraped the last couple of times they did doodles for Vet related holidays as far as the staff purposely excluding white people from said drawings of military personnel. So this time around they didn't even try to push their antiwhite agenda since they are don't want even more bad press, especially since they also are dealing with the backlash over that Yuri chick

>mad about the size of a .jpg a privately owned company puts on their page

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha.

Yup, great alternative.

Here you go lads
Google it once, then never use Google again

They also didn't do anything for Easter and haven't since the '90s. Other nonchristian holidays? Sure, embrace diversity!

Firefox is for cucks
Opera or nothing

What the fuck, dude? How are they so shameless? Where is the outrage? How do these shifty pussies keep getting away with this shit? Fuckin' a.

Problem is that there is no search engine that is even close.

I have tried boycotting Google in the past. The other engines just suck.

What do?

Google is 100% controlled by the jews.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

So now Sup Forums cares about our troops? I though THEY WUZ WELFARE QUEENS AND SHEIT

>can't even spot basic bait
Maybe Reddit is the place for you then

>using Jewgle
>ever

Duckduckgo masterrace here

Officially switched to Firefox master race

>le I was only acting retarded XD

Check out these cringey fuckin idiots who don't know why today is a holiday...

youtube.com/watch?v=j2me4KExKIY

Sad thing is, these are Americans Mark Dice spoke to in San Diego.

I wanted to puke

opera still exist? cool

>Sup Forums is one person

Vivaldi is pretty grand, made by people who left Opera software when it became a dindufest

bump

Can't cuck the duck

Is there a way to make Firefox's bookmarks like chromes and to allow downloads of the same title but it'll automatically add the (1) or whatever number you're at to it?

Firefox is SJW infested and shitty.

Move to Vivaldi and don't be a cuck

Step 1: don't use firefox
Step 2: Use vivaldi

duckduckgo was made by a jew who has a history of making services that steal people's information

this was discovered back when it was being advertised on Sup Forums.