Alright faggots, IT'S RAID TIME!

Alright faggots, IT'S RAID TIME!
Let's raid all of Logan Paul's social media accounts to the point where his cancerous ass leaves the internet for good or he ironically kills himself.

> I wasn't triggered by his video, I just think he's a massive douchebag and now is the perfect time to end his cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/948077897012666374
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LOGan

No point he won't leave. I'll do it if enough of us band together though.

there really isn't much of a point. dude is used to get hundreds of thousands of dislikes on every video

It will never happen. He’ll always be richer, more popular and better looking than you. Get over it, faggot.

This. Do you think he gives a fuck about Sup Forums NEETs when he’s swimming in money and pussy despite being hated by basically everyone over the age of 12?

LOG
An
PAUL

>FAGgot

u took time to make this

You took time to reply.

2 seconds

Log
An
Paul

Not that I’m for it but pedo accusations might do the job

NYPA
Plus he din du nuffin

this shit is like some black mirror episode

This. Stop the hate and move on with your average lifes.

I'm in.

Does anyone have the video?

Search on youtube deleted logan paul vid

This?

This.

stay envious, kid

FINALLY Let's show all these fake producing jewtubes faggots not to be so fucking retarded on the internet!!!!!

Heres the vid in case anyone is wondering
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

what if we made a fake suicide note of a 10 yo fan and he asks logan to vlog in his funiral?

Why not just have his punk ass swatted while you're at it.

>I wasn't triggered by his video, I just think he's a massive douchebag and now is the perfect time to end his cancer.

I believe you

swatting will not work ,jake poul was swatted evry day and what?if why made somthing like #suicide4vlog like we did #cutforbieber it may work

Eh, why not let's rehash it.
I was just hoping something more elaborate like hacking his YT account and post some offensive shit or getting him registered as a Sex offender

Something to actually ruin him, because he is somehow going to weasel out of it and his dumbass fans will be like "We forgive you" and suck him off for more vids.

it would be nice to have a link to the video so we can spam it

i seriously don't understand people
>someone does something funny
>hate them and call them cancer
but...
>someone is being unfunny & cancerous
>kek so funniez. here cum dat boi!!

Because the old Sup Forums would have ruined his life, the Anonymous collective was the Internet hate machine. the old user would've ruined his life.

Why worship this faggot?, he is no different then the all the other fags. He is no different then a camwhore, like all Vloggers.. Attention whores are all the same.

People should be afraid of uploading cancerous bullshit on the internet, people like logan paul, aldosworldtv, wolfieraps all deserve to be raided and shut down.

Their cancer destroyed.

his fans will always forgive him , hacking his yt account is hard af , the thing is some kid said he would kill himself to be in his vlog twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/948077897012666374

Whats this video everyones on about, what did the bloke do?? Anyone have it?

There's always a backdoor.
I would say someone should write a virus but I'm not sure anyone does anymore... lulz
anyways

since we got no alternatives let's do the #suicide4logan thing

old Sup Forums would have sided with the lulz and raid the unfunny faggots who got butthurt over a dead gook

Old Sup Forums would've did both.

Raid my social accounts fuckers.
Sup Forums is literally the asshole of the internet.
Reddit and 9gag are not nearly as bad.

Inb4 "nypa"
Raid me fuckers

GivingTreeMG

(Inb4 doxed)

the question is what is funnier:
>a gay millennial who thinks youtube is a real job
or
>butthurt, crybabies who thinks slant-eyed gooks are humans

the rule of thumb is that you always bully the victims, because they provide much funnier reactions

of course,
I'm a musician.
GivingTreeMG.com

You're a faggor

Trips of truth, nice...
You want funny reactions I would say Troll aldosworldtv. 1.3 million subscribers and videos full of clickbaits and fake shit.

TFW you are on Sup Forums and you whine about a dead body. Go die you underaged faggot.