Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What's new ?

Did her father react to her nudes ?

Who is she?
Do you have more?

Nope, I don't have more.

A cheerleader from the US. Someone posted her photos two or three days ago and Sup Forums found out where she lived and stuff like that. some anons send the nude to her father and he deleted his fb account. I think she did too

Saw the first thread but didn't see anything else. What's the story?

gfycat./selfassuredmajesticfoxterrier
Just add the 'com'

Nothing much actually, some anons sent the nudes to her father and gave his fb adress on Sup Forums.

They also gave the girl's home adress, which is pretty fucked up

>gfycat./selfassuredmajesticfoxterrier
Sweet lord Jesus !

He prob fapped to them

Oh god, I hope she's 18+

youre a God among men

Not clicking that shit nigga, not being baited

It's real

shes showering in a college dorm shower, its safe to assume shes 18... i dont think child prodigies are cheerleaders taking nude selfies

samefag

2 of those 4 are correct. i admit my first reply while well meaning does look pretty samefaggy botty

Not samefagging, link confirmed legit.

post screenshot of page then

What do you mean?
He's the one who spread them.

Lmao if you're afraid of clicking that link then get the fuck out of this thread. Also, MOAR

>spend 18 years raising a lovely, smart, talented, intelligent young daughter
>your precious baby girl is all grown up, finished with highschool
>pay ~150k for your beautiful young daughter to go off to a decent college
>only 1 semester in to her freshmen year, she is throwing naked pictures of her nubile body all over the internet
>by now, millions of people have seen her ass, tits and slit
>delete your social media in shame

Don't post it, let them cry like the bitches they are. You don't need to believe it just fuck off if you don't want

She's in college

Leftist madrassa will do that fam

Kek. Except that it's not shameful at all, a lot of people have nudes out there. It doesn't make you a slut. And its not like she was eating shit in that video or something it's just her body, and it's a good body so fuck the haters anyway

> waiting one post to samefag again

It's legit can confirm

I feel bad for her but damnit she’s hot

Based in the reply to poster ratio it's safe to assume you are samefagging. Thread sucks anyway.

More

I feel so bad my dick is crying

Lol if you send nudes to people you're a slut, fuck even taking nudes of yourself makes you a slut, no decent person would do it.

School is out for winter break.

فلم لمىخ قخقخى مممين للزقه لخىخقظ

samefag

post under 8teen on vola
r/fffz00e8

This is only other nude I have

Not even the same URL.

MOTHERFUCKER English please, or go away sandnigger.

Got more non nudes?

Are reddit and tumblr both down this morning?

They are 15 year olds in college

then don't go to it you stupid faggot, nobody gives a fuck we have already went and saw the video

Dear diary, today OP delivered.
It was epic.

Mmm

this. she took naked videos of herself, solo, not even bating. anyone who tries to shame a girl for that is a literal virgin faggot. not even whiteknighting, it's just common fucking sense.