Geeyy evening edition

Geeyy evening edition

How's life user?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2018/01/02/intel_cpu_design_flaw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

°•°

Lurkers?

2018 is hopefully the year I'll hang or off myself with a gun. I thought I was doing good with self improvement and happiness back in December but I plummeted right back down to depression. So I don't know. I'm trying all these hobbies outside of work but it's not working. I know I'll be alone for the rest of my life so why even live? I don't want to live anymore, op. I'm pathetic, weak, and useless.

seek professional help

Everybody should have the right to die when they want, unless they are a parent they should focus solely on their childs happiness.
So which ever you choose between continueing or offing yourself I hope you do what you feel is right. What kind of hobbies have you tried out? was it something you actually had an interest in? Don't know you so can't comment on whether you're pathetic and weak or not, I am sure you're usefull to someone in some way.

also do this Hey Zary, how you doing? chest all better?

i'm doing alright i guess, getting my work schedule today
kind of, i still feel discomfort now and again but for the most part it's gone

When's your first day?
No call back from scan thing?

should be next week

and no, but i'm going in on the 5th for a checkup and follow up in case of anything

I'm so horny I might actually get on grindr today or tomorrow even though I fucking hate grindr

>didnt have to solve captcha

Oh wow

You go get that boi hole smashed user!

>tfw super shy even if I don't look like it

I almost got myself a hot bi-daddy FWB but he had to move away

More gay!

Sounds rough. Find one through online means then if you're shy.
And go get that boi hole smashed user!

Gotta give it a try, and hopefully with someone who wants their hole smashed too lol

If that's what you're into, sure thing. Go find that daddy to smash and get smashed

The daddy I met was exactly like that, it was great. If grindr fails there's always nekojishi, heh

fag.spam

ok

the front page of rule34

i want to upgrade my cpu soon but that intel performance loss to fix a security bug is making me consider amd

I don't understand computers or their hardware, I just buy what is fairly new components and put the shit together. Always worked so far.

as long as it's worked for you

i just want to make an educated decision

can understand that

is this a recent thing?

theregister.co.uk/2018/01/02/intel_cpu_design_flaw/

affects all intel cpu's in the last decade apparently

Ok

Recent security flaw fix probably isn't that big of a deal for average user. ~20-30% performance reduction is more likely for like data centers, not for average house. Wait for more info on which processors are affected: obviously it's stated that Intel CPU's going back a decade at least are affected but the issue was noticed at least sometime 2015. Possible that very latest release has fixed it, lot of info is under NDA so we won't know for a bit.

I am already in your system.

luckily i haven't pulled the trigger on any cpu's yet so i'm waiting

o nooooo rip got me fam

Post hairy musky manly daddy types. For science...

This is good and I like it.

Is this Sherlock furry art? Furlock? Why

wat?

Life's confusing. I might be into cocks and yiff stuff.

nothing to do but explore and clear that confusion

Be mine

but i don't know you user-kun

Didn’t even get to start lurking yet

What's that supposed to be?

Just some briefs.

High quality thread guys! :P

I'll ask again. As it is the year of the Dog, should I get a BD dog dildo?

Question is, do you want to stuff a BD dog dildo up your bum?

Don't you?

No, but we are talking about you and if you should or should not buy a dog dildo