Hello fellow Sup Forumstards.....About that VU girl by the way

Hello fellow Sup Forumstards.....About that VU girl by the way.....

Old Thread:
archived.moe/b/thread/755589614/

Next oldest thread:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/755723810/

Motherlode Compilation:

imgur.com/a/X8TYv

Letters to Assistant Dean of Student Affairs/Head Coach
(Yeah I went there)

imgur.com/a/115bs

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat
imgur.com/a/dPel2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good man.

i have the whole webm, fuck its hot

postit

>Hot girl posts some pics on a site for hot pics
>Sup Forums get's triggered and goes on a life-ruining rampage

This is why we can't have nice things

gfycat /SelfassuredMajesticFoxterrier

Didn't include this in your collection

But why though?

Or this

Or this

Touche; I missed that and the other one. Adding now.

cute
would bang for life

I didn't add that because someone mentioned it was a lookalike girl, but in it goes I guess.

You get your ass banned

Anyone have a link or image dump of her IG sand social media pics? Not just the nudes

Why would he get banned?

She's 19.

There are several shots showing her at college, her graduating high school, several different profiles where her age are listed as 21 by her. She just looks young. While morally ambiguous, OP isn't posting cp.

>While morally ambiguous
It's not.

Think they are talking about posting personal info like address and phone number

what makes a girl so young want to give up all effort in life so soon? she's 18 and already looking for a sugar daddy, who are these girls like her who don't want to work for anything for themselves and just want everything handed to them? what were they like growing up? were they spoiled? how and why does this happen?

I'm merely compiling what exists in Sup Forums's archives already, with a few additions.

Other dudes beat me to the punch and send her and her dad some nudes of her; it's all in the archives.

I'm just a lowly janitor sweeping up what's left and making it look nice and neat, tying up loose ends. Now let this thread glide ever so gently into the archives....

Wow you are such a hero.. Proud of yourself little impotent man? Are you one? True republican stalwart of Christian values jerking of to borderline pedophile pictures of someone who has not harmed anyone but now you will ruin their life. Honestly I don't give a shit about all those exposed sluts but to have so much hatred towards a silly girl who should have know better is astounding. You don't know what being Christian means and your mindless, spineless attitude shows why we have a clown for president since people similar to you chose him. Values... Piece of shit you will see values when feds get on your ass and you will learn taste of prison food and penis.

Why would he get banned we're literally just having fun do you know how many people this has happened to in the past? Fuck off.

They were conditioned like that
Everytime you tell a woman shes pretty or attractive or if she does any modeling she slips a little bit deeper

She probably had a real conservative family too judging by her location, "privately" rebelling is her adrenaline rush

Maybe she's in fuckin trouble and needs money you idiot

Why don't you write it up for PhD thesis moron

#IVOTEDFORSHILLARY

ftfy

The old thread got deleted and every poster was banned because some nigger decided to dox her.

then maybe she could act like every other fucking person on the planet and get a real job instead of falling back on the fact that she has a cunt between her legs

I'm not banned tho #fakenews

Jesus dude, all the phrasing in your posts? You her ex or a guy she turned down?

Classis deflective, dismissive and moronic redneck answer. Get back to school and learn how to have arguments.

True mods banned me in the old thread

I cant find this account, deleted?

Why is it morally ambiguous, you DO realize she was was (allegedly) selling her nudes on AnonIB? It just so happened that the Sup Forums community was able to find her real life profile and all her information. She put herself in this position!

you disgust me

Maybe it's a free country and it's not your fucking business how people make money. What kind of moral authority do you have? Your beer stained wife beater undergarments? Geez. Grow some balls and grow the fuck up.

Imagine she is your sister

but I like cunts between legs and am willing to pay for it.

new victim

kik her jennddi

imgur.com/a/dPel2

roll for bj and masturbating vid

Yeah she wiped all media, insta and fb at first. But then people found her Twitter and that ageplay account

Be nude = victim?

Weird logic

Not your personal army

YOU put her life in a mess by posting more shit and contacting the school. Don't be such a blame shifting eunuch. Are you a God to judge execute people's life's, futures and dreams? WTF is wrong with you, open your eyes and Christian heart if you have any.

I'd frost her face with my sugar

Well I found the white knight beta virgin.

This bitch was raised right, taught morals and values and had a decent upbringing. Yet she spits in her father's face, lies to him constantly, deceives everyone around her into thinking she's sweet and innocent when she's just a trashy hypocrite whore; "Christian" skanks should be outed moreso than the non-Christian ones.

And actually, I do know what being Christian means. This isn't borderline pedophilia and you're brain dead if you think teenagers are somehow children. There won't be any Feds because all the data I've compiled is due to simple google searches that other btards have done, in conjunction with the dumb bitch attention-whoring her nudes all over the place. Keep dreaming you silly clown.

Meanwhile, I really don't give a shit. I give a free pass to dumb skanks who openly acknowledge who they are, but deceitful conservative "Christian" girls living like shameless whores in secret and who should know better? They get outed; and funnily enough, this has been normal Christian practice for thousands of years, even Jewish.

So fuck off with your beta bullshit, cause I don't give a damn.

Some of you motherfuckers on this website need some actual help. Imagine wanting to ruin someone's life because they post some nudes. Couldn't be me lmao

She's a slut and she deserves it.

That just makes it so much better.

wow you really fucked her OP. but you should have gone the extra mile and BM'd her parents for money or some shit. Get the mom involved or some shit

"Grow some balls"

SHE took the photos, now she will have to deal with the consequences, ain't me who needs to stand up for my actions.

I got no problem being accountable for my behaviour. the whole planet could do with a whole lot more of that.

I didn't know about any of this until about 8 hours ago; I'm afraid I'm very late to the party. My commentary is for lulz.

truth. also i love you daddy.

fucking kek

will she kill herself kek

You can tell a lot of people here have real issues with women lmao

Says who? GOP or Fox News where all women are bimbos and the orange clown married a gold digger one who's nudes are out too?? Why don't you go after Trump and his whores you impotent cowardly hypocrite.

As if she will give a shit.

Kinky

Awww, did she hurt your fragile little heart?

you advocating for laziness and furthering weak people in general is terrifying and confusing, you sound like either a beta white knight or some dumb slut who found her way from reddit.

either way it's a humans age old tradition to work, that's how we even made it here in the first place. since the days of wandering tribes in the very beginning of our existence, men and women worked, those who didn't, did not survive.

I don't understand this new breed of human who think it's okay to expect everything handed to them, or to promote it

>muh intellect

You are like little baby

Dindo nuffin white thrash.. that's all they taught you at school? Oh hold on what school..

I do get the lulz outta this shit, but seriously, you are all a bunch of faggot ass motherfuckers. If bitches weren't so fucking stupid it's all the betas like you who would make nudes go away forever. Please all kill yourselves and end your pathetic existence.

The fact that you will never even get near any female who looks remotely this good triggers you all to try and ruin some dumb bitches life.

This bitch will recover from this, all you neckbeard, fedora wearing, dorito eating, fact fuck, kissless lifelong virgins will not.

what's with all the faggots defending the dumb slut? When did you cunts turn into beta roodypoos who stopped caring about the lulz

new generations should be banned from internetting. kys

All women be slut

> random girl posting nudes
> hurr durr lets dox her and try to ruin her life
> post it on Sup Forums to get the approval of us losers here
> ???
> Profit

Allright Mustafa

keke, resorting to ad hominem when you haven't got a response to the argument

kek.

I didn't expect such an answer here. I thought you, user, are quite intelligent to understand that there is nothing wrong about being a whore (I don't understand why it's very word means something offensive). It's okay to fuck everyone you wanna fuck (unless it's raping), it's okay to send nudes whereever you want and so one. Why would someone make a big deal out of it?

Lmao, what a load of bullshit. There are two people who possess this file, it isn't in webm format and I'm one of those people (process of elimination, you aren't the second)

Glad you're all enjoying her!

bait

look at this slut

let them be lazy. who gives two shits? the guy busting his ass daily to feed his family? No. the cop having to deal with countless nigs, noggin all over the place? No.

there isnt a place for everyone. I know mommy told you that we all have our own special time and place, but there ain't shit for anyone unless you make it happen.

And who the fuck are you to judge and make calls like that? You're nobody and so am I.

No. Whores are just a problem. Sex is not a commodity you fucking mongoloid faggot.

Y'all are fucking savages, I love it

Damn, VU student? I'm in the town over from Valpo. She's prob not coming back next semester.

And you are like a mindless cruel fuck and hardly deserve to be called human for your complete disregard for other people's lifes. Read it again, take your overdue adderal before too.

fuck i didnt notice the cum on her head.

rolling for vid!

> says he doesnt give a shit
> polices other peoples behaviour
> takes time and effort to dox someone
> posts it on Sup Forums for approval

newfag detected

People are seriously fucked in the head. Sup Forums displays the worst of us.

lol this is nothing..

lmfao kys newfag

There is no god i would worship. And Christians are cucks.

was feeling sorry for the bitch until I saw that "I need a daddy" bullshit and the amazon gift list

fucking whore, go get a job
gfycat /selfassuredmajesticfoxterrier

Thanks for the (you)

you act like you know anything about me. you know nothing. You should consider suicide

What the fuck is the point of a vendetta against this girl? Has she done something to deserve it? Sending naked pictures to your boyfriend that somehow get out does not warrant aggressive assault.

not a newfag. Either way, tenure on this site doesn't require being a psychopath, even if that idea is comforting to you.

Calm down virgin

>Sup Forums displays the worst of us

>mfw candypalace and similar sites have existed

go back to 9gag you fucking faggot

Does it matter? Peoples lives are if no value. Learn to protect yours. She will either learn of fail no one really cares.

Can't find the ig is this bitch into abdl

holy fuck edgelord, put it away

ROTFL

do not send me your picture

he has a point. If you arent running a billion doar company, you really dont matter

It's deleted