I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours but I think that God's got a sick sense of humor and when I die...

>I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours but I think that God's got a sick sense of humor and when I die, I expect to find Him laughing

Deep...

Dude...that entire songs lyrics are very deep...

>Girl of 16, whole life ahead of her...
Found new life in Jesus Christ...
Hit by a car...ended up...on a life support machine...

depeche mode is fucking gay.

There is nothing wrong with these lyrics. Dear God by XTC on the other hand...

If you're sexually frustrated and/or insecure of your own sexuality then maybe

> your le virgin
Nice argument

it literally sounds like some shit you would suck dicks in a glory hole to.

>lol no ur just gay for thinking that!!!
that is a shit 'argument'

I never called you a virgin? Is there something you have to get off your chest? :3

You have a pretty gay imagination. Nothing wrong with that lol

basically saying good people die while the others like the girl who cut herself of boredom dont. its a pretty depressing song and a great closure

...says someone with the personal experience?

Stop lying, you know you want Dave Gahan to Shake The Disease I'm sure he's bound to catch from any type of sexual encounter from you...lol

I fucking love Depeche Mode. I mean, they're definitely eccentric and not everyone's cup of tea.

Judas, Macro and I Want it All are my all-time favorites. The ambiance off their newer stuff is weaker. Where's the Revolution was absolutely vapid and beneath them IMHO.

>my views may be wrong, they may even be perverted

What are his views Sup Forums
Nigga you're the one with glory holes and sucking dicks on the brain...

They're just phoning it in at this point. They've made their money and impact, they're in the Rolling Stones/U2/etc phase of their career. Plus the altright guy said Depeche Mode were his favorite band so they're making hamfisted political shit to distance themselves I think.

At least Playing the Angel was good tho

Which alt-right guy? And who's making this accusation?

I do absolutely agree that they've already set their scene and made their money. What's your favorite album/song off their early stuff?

But Not Tonight recently caught my attention after I heard it live as opposed to the album. So much more personality.

Out of all of their new tunes from Spirit, Cover Me is my song.

My favorite older album of theirs is a tie between Violator and Music For The Masses...how about you?

Kill Mother Fucking (You).

Spencer or whatever his name is. He said DM were his favorite band and the official band of the alt right and they got a video of him drunk singing DM karaoke lmao. Stupid shit.

Oh and my favorite song is hard to pick but I like pretty much every single on 81>85. Everything Counts, Shake the Disease, Leave in Silence, People are People are probably my fav off of that. That was one of the first albums of any artist I heard actually. Favorite actual album is probably Violator.

For post 2000s stuff I like Precious, that's up there with their 90s stuff. I actually haven't listened to the new album yet beyond the singles.

That's really interesting, actually. I read a couple articles about Dave Gahan's response to his statements. Would you say it's the cynicism and grit that draws the "educated cunts'" attention or is there a more political reading to DM's old work than I've noticed? I have their discography and regularly go through the list, but I don't see them as being very politically slanted in any direction.

Everything Counts has such a neat instrumental affectation to it. Depeche Mode never fails to leave me feeling a deep, cynical sense of melancholy.

I'm curious as well, man, do you have a religious leaning to your life? I very rarely run into DM fans in general, but I've noticed a lot of them at least have deep thoughts philosophically.

Have a wallpaper as well.

Yeah, no one has to like them...but to say they're makes me believe you might be related to Vince Clarke :-P

Hell yeah, Violators the shit...I have that wierd edition with the 6 bonus tracks originally in PCM Stereo but I converted them to MP3s...gotta love Dangerous from that version.