Anime's have such a potential to be an amazing art form, but it's plagued with so much faggy tropes/cliches

Anime's have such a potential to be an amazing art form, but it's plagued with so much faggy tropes/cliches.
Before you tell me to go to Sup Forums, know that if I went to them with this thread, they would just spam me with "watch boku no picu" or whatever.

One Punch Man
Legend of Galactic Heros
Escaflowne
Death Note
Dragon Ball Z

These are the only animes I find watchable.

What about you? Know any worthwhile animes?

Other urls found in this thread:

animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Sup
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477165783310.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch boku no picu

Quite literally none. Even the so-called "great" series do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans, don't waste your time anyone still wondering.

What about legend of galatic heros? There are literally historic paralells that can be made between the series and actual history...

hey buddy
they made a board specifically for people like you you can also check out Sup Forumss wiki: animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forums_Wiki

>Dragon Ball Z

Dude nobody goes to /WSR/

Watch Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy, Serial Experiments Lain, Mushishi, and Gurren Lagann (oh yeah, and FMA Brotherhood)

I understand where you're coming from, I dislike all the bullshit tropes and memes in anime so I navigate around them

Watch Golden Boy.

doesn't matter. go there and take all the nuweeb Sup Forums apes with you

K, I'll check them out, thanks.

Hunter X Hunter 2011, the start is a bit slow, but oh man, when it picks up it's incredible.

Mob psycho 100 - from the same mangaka of one punch man

Re:Zero
Parasyte

literally all forms of media are 90% tropes

The animation is so poor that you might as well read the books.

Yeah but when animes get all cutesy I get extremely uncomfortable.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477165783310.webm

If you dislike shitty animes tropes then you should avoid TTGL tbqh.

>I dislike all the bullshit tropes and memes in anime so I navigate around them
Sup Forums here, that's some quality shitposting you have there mate. Gurren Lagann alone could fill an entire tropes page. Also shit tastes.

>Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo,
Overrated crap.

>Space Dandy
Crap.

>Gurren Lagann
Shounen for grown-ups kek

>FMA Brotherhood
>Not FMA
kys

Ping Pong is really good

bebop, lain and gits are the three people usually say, and they are pretty good. most of the ghibli films are good if you want one offs.

I think it's hard to find anime that we think of as good because they seem to have a different culture in regards to media over there, it's not seen as weird to have cringe worthy exaggerated overacting reactions to every little thing for no reason.

Essentially this. Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Dont like it? Go back to your board manchild.

You probably liked kimi no na wa.

Praise shit by studio ghibli and like shit like mushishi.
Weeaboooo

Opinion entirely discarded

lol wow you are a big faggot.

what's actually wrong with cowboy bebop apart from everybody's heard and seen it already?

where do you think you ate big boy? take your memeie to MAL and leave the cute girls doing cute things(not your webm though as that's extremely inappropriate) with us

great post
don't mind the anti 4chanerian Sup Forums memers