Why are you still using the Jew's search engine?

Why are you still using the Jew's search engine?

I'm not ;)

who the fuck enters statements into search engines?

ditzy female valley types

You don't?

Because I only use quality products for fine xirs such as myself :^)

Because it's better.

To hit the right articles. After being on the internet you notice how titles are worded and you search based on their syntax.

Bing is shit, but it's shit that pays me, so I can deal. As long as I get something for my personal data, I'm fine with giving it up

Why wouldn't you?

>tfw that single result from google is actually real

They're not even being subtle about it.

that's a question silly

This

I've never before seen someone ask "who the fuck enters statements into search engines?", it seems pretty obvious to me

Dear Mr Google, I respectfully ask you to take me to the site of double-you double-you double-you dot Sup Forums dot org at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time, have a nice day. Respectfully signed in good taste, user

>using the jew's search engine
well why are you?

because you want to see people discussing the statement

>Jew's searg engine
>Jews promoting anti-black stuff

Sup Forums was wrong again, Sup Forums BTFO, cannot recover! Jews destroyed Sup Forums. No recovery in sight!

Really makes you think, doesn't it.

I wonder if blacks can reproduce with Bonobos.

>Implying they aren't already pushing for a race war.

Kek'd at this.
Every time.

I swear to god American posters get dumber every day. Jesus fucking Christ. This guy can't even figure out how search engines work. What the fuck

Canadians may be the masters of shitposting, but Americans are without a single doubt the dumbest people on this board.

>duckduckgo

their image search sucks though. it's not possible to turn the safe search off.

ha

what i was getting at is that the "are" in the statements in OP's pic are useless. you would either enter a collection of keywords or a question, you irrelevant faggot.