You have ten seconds to name ONE thing better than 'Andy Sixx's Creamy, Steamy...

You have ten seconds to name ONE thing better than 'Andy Sixx's Creamy, Steamy, Dreamy Logs' ™ SLIDDING down your fucking throat.

>Protip: GROW UP

I can't name anything better.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

2pbp

Increase in age.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Best thread 10/10; please don't kys.

Grow up

wild thread.

grow up

A bullet in OP's head would be better.

grow up.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Mature much?

I'm not OP you asshat.

grow up.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the s a m e forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Increase in age.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

grow up.

For me it's the cream. Then the steam

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Grow up and try a log friend

dubs logged

Can’t. You win.

#yotl

I'm starting to get triggered seeing these kinda of posts fucking faggot.

>2018
>still forcing this crap

2018 was named the official „year of the log“, my friend.

#yotl

One time I same fagged in one of these threads joking that a reply was funny, the reply having changed the format of this forced attempt at a meme.

OP, having thought that he finally found something funny that people would respond to, proceeded to make 3 threads in the new format, all of them getting no replies.

I had a good laugh. Sorry that may have made you sad OP. It was a year back but I still laugh at you.

LO L

That might be the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Get help OP

Oi, whats all this about?

Dani Filth's hot, vinegary, piss, DUMBASS LOGTWAT!

Shit.

Not this fag again

Dubs4Dani already, BOOM! Double sixes no less, kek!

Get some maturity.

Grow up

Dub sixxes logged, throat clogged

You need to grow up

I get back from my round the world trip, with my good friend Mehmet Hussein, only to find these stinking logtwats still at it. Well I'm gonna improve their thread with my holiday photos

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy Sixx’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

This is an island, off of the west coast of Ireland, where they filmed Father Ted. We did the kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse bit and Mehmet said the funniest thing, "Imagine kicking Andy Sixx up the arse instead, kek!". We laughed about that for the rest of the day.

This is Italy, where they call cheese on toast 'pizza', they even claim to have invented it, the absolute madmen! They actually named a tower after it, so here I am shoving the leaning tower of cheese on toast up Mehmet's arse!

Went to Japan, walked through a forest, it was boring.

pussy juice

user i will give you a fool p[roof plan for future sucess.
1 find a dumpster
2 fill dumpster with flammable material
3 climb inside
4 set flammable materials on fire
5 die like the the dogshit eater you are

absolute faggotry

Yah, got plenty of that on my cock!

>59 replies 26 posters
>2018 same fagging this hard

mad log skilz

Thanks for those lovely dubbers logtard!

Oooh! Trips for Dani!

Well?

This was in the Caribbean. That disgusting fucking alien thing just popped up behind us. We punched it to death just after the photo was taken.

What would you do if Kim Kardashian asked you to suck a juicy, stinky, wet, herpes sore on her vagina lips? Would you do it? Would ya?

all gets in log threads go directly toward Andy newfag. Go start your own piss thread.

dubs logged

This is a monastery in the mountains of India?, China?, Tibet?, dunno! What I do know is that they all fucking stank and I did a piss on one of 'em

My quads say NO logtwat

Andy Sixx is a fucking scam artist

Dubbers say it's so

Its official: #YOTL!

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.
>mfw

Grow up

I know right? Dirty old poo munchers, I hate 'em

#logsforlogan

Totally man, I'd rather drink Dani's pee than some emo faggot's shit,

OF COURSE

>ten seconds