you can tell them here, no one will know

i wanna eat his creamy logs

I love him in my own weird ways.

I orgasmed for my rapist

he knows

Yeah, he did.

i once stuck an (only the top) mountain dew bottle up my ass

do you ever see him still?

I have been cut when I was a teenager for phimosis. I still have stitch marks on my dick for this reason I'm not confident with girls

I dont really care about sex. i just like to take E and drink man. why are people so pushy

Not seen him in over a year, no.

I used to sniff my dad's dirty underwear and sometimes i'd lick the dried cum off of the underwear. That one time he was drunk and walked in on me, asked me what I was doing and I ended up sucking his cock twice that night. We haven't talked about it since it happaned but I still jerk off thinking about dinking his cum.

too bad he isnt in jail. Have you told anyone else he raped you?

I am a Dark God

Nah, too embarrassed.

I post pics of my gf online and fap to the comments

This doesn't reflect badly on you, the human body responds to stimuli, no matter how horrified the brain thinks it is.

horrific*

True but I still don't wanna say it to people, plus I did nothing to stop it.

every fucking day there is one of these posts
do anons have that many secrets?

I want my 13 yo neighbor to fuck my wife. He spies on her all the time

Why would you go into detail about your rape with people anyway?
Also fighting back is a good way to get fucked up and involuntarily fucked.

Write my essys!

It's easier for cunts to orgasm from rape than from consensual sex

I'm in a relationship with a paraplegic girl and I hate when people call me a hero for being with her.

I'm not much of a wordsmith though, what would the essays be about?

Yeah pretty much how I see it. I got over it anyway, why relive it? I survived fine.

I see naked women on the internet and play with my penis.

Staying in a state of victimhood won't do you any good anyway.
That is how you develop phobias.
This is partially why I hate people who advocate for safe spaces.
If I had stayed in my "safe space" I'd still have rampant agoraphobia and depression issues from being to isolated.

too*

For a short amount of time when my sister started masturbating, she would often sit on the couch with a cushion/blanket and a hand down her pants thinking no one was on to what she was doing.

It was very obvious and she only stopped after my mom talked to her about it.

I've also caught her jilling off a bunch of times and she's caught me one time.

my aunt circumcised me

When I was 16, I seeked out a gay male encounter being that horny closeted gay user I was. Told guys I was 19 , the one dude that I ended up going back and forth with was a 30 something year old dude. Set up a night at a hotel.

He ordered the hotel for the night. Told my mom I was going to stay the night at my friends house (this was in the summer). Told my friend if my mom called to stay I was there.

Went and met the dude at the hotel. He pretty much knew I wasn't 18 , we just didn't really bring that up. He offered me a drink , and my dumb ass drank it. He had spiked the drink. I don't remember much of the night other than vague memories of me sucking him off. I woke up and he had left. I knew from the condition of my ass he had anal sex with me most likely with me being pretty much unaware don't even know if i would have been past out or just out of it.

Was in shock so didn't even know how to really react. Got home and then the reality of what really just happened dawned on me. Started crying my eyes out like a little bitch in my room. Mostly because I started to become convinced he probably had aids and I just got raped by a predator.

Didn't know what to do but knew I had to get tested. Went to school guidance counselor and told her I had unprotected gay sex and was scared I might have been exposed to aids. Pretty much cry in front of her, thought my whole life was about to be over.

She told me this put her in a very tough spot because she pretty much knew I had done this with a person older than me. But she ended up setting up an appointment to get tested.

Was the longest week of my life waiting for the results.

Also that guidance counselor probably saved my life. I came pretty close to attempting suicide multiple times. But she really kept my spirits up in a bad time and eventually helped me to get the confidence to come out and not let those fears control my life. Only ever told the guidance counselor.

Do tell...

That sucks user, no matter what gender you might have.

sought

im in a happy relationship and i thought i was gay for the longest time, but im in love with my dads girl-best-friend, my heart races when i see her but shes way older than me, and wants to fuck my older cousin.

When I was 11 I went to live with my her after my parents were in prison or dead. She's a doctor so one day I told her I had a stinging feeling when I peed. I had never retracted my foreskin so it got infected and the only way to fix it was circumcision. The next day she came home with a nurse and circumcised me on the dining room table.

If she was a doctor worth her salt, she would've had you try steroid cream and stretching first, as well as something to kill off the infection.

Fuck, man. Any local anesthetic?

Do it in spacetime.

It was beyond that. My parents were junkies who left me alone most of the time, so I had never ever retracted it and it had practically fused shut. She didn't want to do it if she could avoid it.
Yes, she used lots of anesthetic.

I want to fuck my aunt so badly. Turns me on everytime I see her

I've gone to work drunk every day this week.

Huh, then I don't have any issues with her.
Too bad on the parents man, did things improve after moving in with the aunt?

How?

Why is that user?

Yeah things got a lot better, apart from when I got an erection when my aunt was checking up to see how I was healing.

Steal material from my job and cash in the recycle money.

I just finished going through the physical effects of opiate withdrawal. But the anxiety it left behind is killing me. So I just get plastered and go operate heavy machinery. My wife thinks I'm trying to die. But I dunno. Jesus that all comes across as a little heavy, sorry.

You're just beating the system, good job.

I once kicked a dog to death

I ghosted someone and they found me and now I feel bad for hurting their feelings. I kind of push people away when they're too close.
Pic unrelated: its a ceiling titty

I felt powerful after i killed it

Was that sucky because it stung or because of the embarrassment?

That must have been strenuous.

Both, but mainly embarrassment.

Guidance councillors are fucking heroes.

I asked you, why are you apologizing?
Look into cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation for the anxiety user.
Alcohol will only tide you over temporarily before anxiety will be invading your buzz as well.

How is your life now?

Pretty good. My dad is dead and my mom isn't getting out of ail anytime soon, but my aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 15. I've got a decent job and a fiance so life hasn't completely fucked me.

Like how I wake up every night having a panic attack after drinking myself to sleep? Seems probable.

Good for you user, I'm happy for you.
Yup, avoiding anxiety only exacerbates it. With anxiety there is no going around, there is only going through.

Are you a hero for being with her? What's wrong with her?

I once came in some girls mustard bottle and put it back in her fridge spage

What's wrong with her?
>paralysed from waist down
>she's fairly thin so she gets cold easily
>loses all bladder control when she orgasms
>mild stutter
>stubborn at times

I don't think I'm a hero.

I love my girlfriend very much, been with her two and a half years and will likely be popping the question soon. The only problem is that her libido is a fraction of mine, to the point where it can be weeks and even months between us having sex.

I've cheated on her once. Would have had repeat encounters but the girl got a boyfriend. Given the opportunity I would cheat on my girlfriend again. A purely physical affair, no emotions. I just want more regular sex.

if anything you sound like a fucking idiot

The amount I make is nothing compared to what my job makes monthly and I do most of the heavy lifting here so I take it as a bonus.

Especially since last year Christmas card was 100 dollar visa to spend and this year it was a 15 dollar food gift cars.

How?

Don't we all?

I'm a secret crossdresser and more than anything I crave to be fucked by a man

Loses bladder control when she orgasms

That's fucking hot
My secret is that I think that's hot

It was hugely embarrassing for her the first few times it happened, so now we have sex in the bathroom or outside.

I secretly want a tall (>1.78m), cute gf with nice boobs, and decent personality, doesn't matter if she's skinny or fat/chubby, but I can only dream about it, because most of them are eccentric ugly shorties or wannabe bimbos.

i wish somebody close to me would die so i could receive some more attention

>tall (>1.78m

As a 1.98m male, that's fuckin short bro. You should reevaluate 'tall'.

Go get that Munschhausen by proxy fixed user.

I’m fwb with a married mom. She gave me a blowjob when I was 20 and she was 47 in my car in a parking lot, also I went to a rival high school with her daughter.

for women thats somewhat tall

You must be Asian or American.

My aunt's 1.85m, cousin's 1.91m, ex is 1.93

how da fuq you know ur family heights off by heart

In Eastern Europe and Scandinavia 1.70m is pretty much average/"perfect" height for women, while 1.8m is considered "too tall", because lots of guys are short as well, and don't like when women are taller than them.

>not knowing how to remember things

>lots of guys are short as well
>Eastern Europe

I'm of Polish descent. Your argument is invalid.

I take great care of my hygiene and stuff, except that I have a bit of a socks fetish and usually wear the same pair for a week.

Just because you have polish roots, doesn't mean you live there. Also, there is thing called genetics.

for having a gf?

Well I miss the Kik groupchats.

I wish everybody in this world would stop having a life so I can get more active people in this game's guild so we can all try to be the best as much as we can.
But apparently real life > online in terms of priorities for most people. Why can't everyone be a khv NEET playing vidya all day?

What game?

Me and a friend stole a fake forefoot of a kid who was missing the front part of his foot. I think all us were like 15, and the kid was from the other class. Needless to say, we didn't think of this as a big deal. Well the prosthetics are apparently pricey, so for the next few months this kid couldn't use a shoe on that foot, he needed crutches to walk anywhere. And with a half a foot exposed for all to see, he also got a bunch of bullies on to him.

I stole some watches when I was a teenager.

>rich family in neighborhood
>older kid had party
>I went upstairs looking for a bathroom
>had dump in master bathroom
>went out through wrong door into huge walk in closit
>guy had one of those boxes that keeps automatic watches wound
>lower layer was drawer that had 15 rolex, omega and other high-end watches.
>four Patek Philippe - I thought they were cheapo at first
>I put them all in a sock along
>threw sock out window, over fence into snowbank in next door house back yard
>returned to party - left early before cops busted it
>went back to pick up sock about a week later.
>owner never realized stuff was missing for about a month
>older brother of guy from school gets caught selling stolen rolex at pawn shop for drug money
>not one of the watches I stole but he gets charged anyway
>pleads guilty and gets 3 years
>I still have the watches but one
>sold one for $3K in Florida using fake ID that I then threw away
>have the rest hidden in the wall at my house
>I estimate they are worth about $100K

I have a gf but when she was at work the other day I put on an old video of my ex sucking my cock. Put it on our new 4k tv and fapped away.

My wife passed out drunk on NYE and I showed her ass, pussy and tits to my friends

Did they like it?

Don't tell anybody, but I secretly browse Sup Forums and nobody on Sup Forums has noticed

The summer I was 16, I basically did everything but fuck my 12 year old step-sister.

I've contemplated trying to find her, see how she turned out, but I'm afraid she might be a hambeast or methhead.

>but I'm afraid she might be a hambeast or methhead.
Is part of that fear the thought of you contributing to that?