What does it feel like to live in america?

What does it feel like to live in america?

>be american
>get shot

Kinda depends on where in America.

feels good but were all niggers

people are cold blooded

Most women are bitches

must suck. filled with niggers, very retarded government. always chance to get shot

meh, its fine. Some stupid people, some smart people. be generally wary of cops anywhere in the south, expect corruption just about anywhere involvong power, and a constant uphill battle to improve anything because of old religious assholes.

how many percent would you say is christian?

too big to know what you mean

Can't really explain the taste of freedom to foreign people. It is exhilarating knowing that you make yourself here, instead of living for the post communist shithole my family come from. I can get a firearm, study whatever, and work anywhere, as long as I do it ok. It is good, user, but be prepared to work for it cause this isn't yurop, if you fuck up, you fuck up and the state is not going to aid you.

Oh fuck off. If someone asked what it's like to live in Great Britain, any reasonable person would know they meant England.

Fag, America is the most relevant and everybody will think of the us by defualt. You're the only one who gives a fuck kill yourself

wrong again faggot. thats the america's.
its comprised of a north america, central america, and south america.

next time you want to be a smart ass be smart

Dubs and trips, you are the chosen one

Yes

Kek

Like getting shot

If you don't have healthcare, you get fined.

like chewing 10 gum

Feels ok apart from my crippling existential depression. Probably would feel better if I wasn't to poor to get drugs.

Like being ass raped with a chainsaw by a 850 gorilla who is blind and suffering from parkinsons and on day 3 of the most intense meth and crack in recorded history

Depends what part you live in, if you don't live in a nigger tier city it's pretty nice for the most part despite various problems.

its hard to know, there are the ones that are AND care, the ones that are AND dont care, the ones that just sort of don't know, and then the ones that pretend that they really do know and arent.

i'd say realistically as dar as do vs don't or dont care, like a 60/40 split? I don't care so its hard to know, i'm more interested in how to be less fucked up as a world.

>everybody blames you for everything
>everyone hates you
>even other americans hate you
>if your income is below 1M / year you do not matter to anything or anyone
>taxes pay for niggers and sandniggers
>called the "land of opportunity"

Its pretty awesome unless your a liberal and feel victimized by everything. You can do pretty much anything you want here so possibilities are almost endless. Its easy to make a good living. Im sure these things are true in many other places around the world as well but none of them are quite like Merica lol.

Hmm spruitjes?

If you live in the US or Canada its awesome. The rest of America is shitty with large concentrations of savage brown people.

It's like a fancy dictatorship that favors the rich. Police is there to shut your ass up, not to help You. Much less economic security compared to some rich european countries. Ignorant towards foreign cultures to the point of hilarity. Life is good when You are rich. Life is bad of You are not and get sick, lose your job and have to start over again. That's somehow good. It's also awesome if You like jesus and revolvers.

MURICA
FUCK YEA

the lie....

it's not terrible. cars are fairly available, but if you go with public transport you'll want to die. housing is mixed depending on where you live, if you live in huge cities then it'll be pretty damn expensive but if you live in suburbs in a state with a decent housing market like Texas it isn't that bad. Women are a bit meaner and definitely more rude than most other nationalities. I don't honestly know how to explain it, but that's just the way it is. They are, however, very attracted to accents. Also food is really good and really cheap, compared with most other places. You can get a good, high quality meal from whatever kind of takeout or eat out place you want, with whatever kind of food- be it pizza, chinese, latino, japanese, italian, burgers (duh), indian, french, german, kebab or gyros (depending on state one will be more common than the other; east and west coast has more kebab but the midwest tends to have more gyro stands/restaurants).

also if you plan on living there, GET HEALTH INSURANCE AND WHATEVER ELSE KIND OF INSURANCE YOU NEED. IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL GET FUCKED OVER SO HARD YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.