twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not my friend's rym account: rateyourmusic.com/~nekuro_earnhardt

second for based Nacre

Third for /myguy/ Cubbierill

Post what you've been listening to recently youtube.com/watch?v=0Bf3CJZ4hvg

youtube.com/watch?v=sndW_dDy-s8

post yung up and coming ploymaths

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!DESTROY US ALL!!!!!!

who here bets on horses pm me if so i got a plug

>absolutely obliterates K-shit in terms of being actually good music
>doesn't have an army of braindead fanatics jerking off to the vocalists instead of listening to the music
why aren't you listening to J-pop?

it's pretty crazy how there are basically no Koren albums that are considered classics

i rate music for me
i listen to a lot of music so i tend to forget a lot of the stuff i have liked,hated and listened to. when i'm not up for discovery i usually go to my 4.0 ratings,track ratings and sometimes 3.5 and down.

even crazier how there are no good chinese albums. they're the world's largest group of people, you think they'd be able to put out at least one good album

even though it's not a fully Chinese album The Edge of Heaven by Gary Lucas is really good

yo

rateyourmusic.com/~pabanks

>tfw paul banks didn't add me back

i always add back - never haven't

just add me now then

ok
well maybe u didn't see mine
added u again ! :))

please take me to your mansion and fuck me

done
no

iDubbbz - Asian Jake Paul Review

This is actually one of the better YouTuber songs that I've come across, lately. Even if the comedy wears off, I still find this immensely enjoyable to play over and over again, and that's due to the flow of the MC's here and the beats here.
The beats are dope as fuck, boi! Got some satisfactory subwoofer, as well as some actually fresh usage of percussion on here that goes way beyond your typical Trap beats (not that I mind typical Trap beats because typical Trap beats are pretty dope, in general). Kind of reminds me of Pink Guy, actually (to be fair, the beats are the best part about Pink Guy's music). I'd totally play this in the car with my friends, losing our minds in the process.
The flows are incredibly consistent; I'm actually really impressed by Ian's flow here, especially since this is his first Rap song; he has a somewhat absurd flow, but it feels natural and not forced at all. Dave's flow is also pretty good; I like his rapping much more here than I did on Don't Stay in School. It's a bit faster than Ian's, but I love the contrast between Dave's British accent and Ian's American accent; it actually helps make the track even more absurd due to how stark the contrast is.
As for the lyrics, it is some funny-ass shit. Aside from the sex offender line, the other best line is the ground floor line; that's some deep roasting in that line, too. I also like how they handled the offensive humor; they handled it wisely in order to not only avoid being predictable edgelords but also turn out to be quite genius in their wordplay, here. Also, I love that Ian just straight up admits that Dave did some ghostwriting for Ian's bars; that said, I've seen the behind the scenes video for this, and Ian actually came up with some great lyrics on here without help (although he did get some help from Dave, of course).

happy birthday

thanks!

Post underrated top tier ploymaths. I'll start:

rateyourmusic.com/~velocifish

>makes E "A" I that is actually good, even great
>is a composer and writes scores
>made a program which allows for the creation of auto-generative tone-based music.
>supports interesting artists by purchasing their music instead of just downloading everything illegally like most embryos
>makes scores which are free to download
>has his own professional looking website
>has god tier taste in music
>is a well learned intellectual that writes his own poetry

He literally shits all over your /rym/ heroes.

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/idubbbz/asian-jake-paul/

Unlike Ricegum's diss tracks, this is actually dope as fuck. Rice just got lit, yo!

Heh, I wanted to further the expansion of Post-Vaporwave, hopefully pushing it into being a much superior genre to the laziness known as Vaporwave (and even more so, Future Funk).
Not a Linkin Park fan, either, but I do have some respect for them, so I went along with Mordecai in helping create the album.
The Noise sections on the fifth and sixth tracks had a huge influence from your project; I was highly inspired by your "everything but the kitchen sink" technique to your more recent Noise work.
Thank you so much for purchasing it! I really appreciate your help for the cause.

Dead E "A" I Forum Like I "Hate" Music

fuck
why
???????

rateyourmusic.com/~asadv

r8 me, Sup Forums.

My greatest allies: Turkey_Beard, HorseMouth, King_Fahtah, ethacetin, samketchup, deadmellotron, Eskahndor, Akuochi_Hime, SabbathBloodySabbath, FutariSaison, antreas72heep, teninchshrimp, GrindcoreKaraoke (R.I.P.), beecord (R.I.P.), Kojiri (R.I.P.), IronPriest666 (R.I.P.), Lord_Ghoul (R.I.P.)

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

I've been ripping Munsphone cassettes these last few days. I have 14 unique cassettes from the label, 19 in total - it's Sudanese funk that honestly rivals if not bests most of their more popular Ethiopian counterparts.
Pic related is an example of one.

I just wish I could read Sudanese Arabic so I didn't have 14 albums of unsplit 'Side A-Side B' rips ;_;

WormBoi Sal

don't say mean stuff about worms

more like mutilated dick sal

fry me up some wubba lubba dub dubs

his dick looks like a A Fucking Worm

worm dikked sal

>Sal
>Cut dick cat killer neurotic pervert extraordinaire

man like chumlum

ded 2nite

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AntiWonton

revives thread*

tfw friends with a nazi

iktf

what makes yr friend a nazi

p.s. i'm in need of friends and I own
discogs.com/Mauthausen-Orchestra-Dedicated-To-J-Goebbels/release/809848
on cassette

Spill Me Up Some Dubs AntiChili

buying 50 dollar underpants is the most nu-male thing ive seen

horb gets banned and immediately gets replaced by this thing
it's literally just like the power structure of Al-Qaeda and ISIS - every time you wipe out a high-ranking insurgent another fanatical nutjob just takes their place
we will never escape the cycle

on another note literally WHAT happened to Doru649?

i thought it was awful

>the internet is the new outside
How old is this person?

>it's literally just like the power structure of Al-Qaeda and ISIS - every time you wipe out a high-ranking insurgent another fanatical nutjob just takes their place
we will never escape the cycle

wow dude its just like that youre very smart how do i become like yhou

No need for petty sarcasm. Didn't look like he was trying to look smart at all.

wow what a smart gentlemen

take my intentionally uneducated premises literally and completely miss the joke I was trying to make

You might have autism. Good luck with that.

very smart and funny.

you'd think someone who hates nazis and nazism would at least be educated on their beliefs...

there was no joke kill yourself

Taken out by Sharifi’s henchmen for refusing to disclose UHS secrets
Site admins have been ordered to kill on sight anyone who asks about the case

wow dude youre very smart how do i become like yhou

this guy gets it

>this guy gets it
oh wow is he smart too? have you deemed him smart enough?

i love you, meta-demon

>meta-demon
wow I guess I must just be trolling huh just because i think youre an idiot if that makes you feel good keep thinking it

>trolling
no i just think you're 14 mister meta-demon

Do you know the definition of trolling? Because that's what you're doing right now.

assume my gender one more time and ill beat you senseless

bugmen

>beat me senseless
assume my dimensional interface one more time and I'll rig your simulation with an infinitely paradoxical glitch
i'm serious too

nice learned buzzword

>bug"man"

buzzword is more of a buzzword than bugmen

bugman

mug ban

your not getting out of this you fucking bugman

give me back my gum you gum nab

so many gfucvking bugmen in this board im sick ofit

then get off Sup Forums

i dont know why i do this im sorry i do this when i get drunk

i'm now officially out of 'this' haha u lose u fukign bugman

street madrid

i took a nap what hapen what is bugmen
ples redbull me

I Miss The Old Anti

its a blackpill / redpill meme

wrote my verse with three bars like an adidas stan smith niggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>chinese smiths
>not common projects

>mutilated

youtube.com/watch?v=rgwGOAS_Gzk

u need to go to the fucking dental

If dat bitch dOnt add back when he/she go online remove dAt bitch fRom ur list bc u a REALLploymath my NiggA

kill yourself ellie retard

fuck

FUCK

can u just like not..post? u do reallyize these forums are 13+ right?? right? -dabs on you-

Wow look at the tranny chaser over here

rateyourmusic.com/~snuffhappening
back on top

Emaciated Jeff Mills Lad Like Lad

Reported for not using proper grammer.