Boogie will never lose the wei-

>Boogie will never lose the wei-

Oh

well.. his postures better at the least.

He's still a pathetic POS.

Even if he gets skinny, he will be a timid and depressed man, who will probably never have a life that's worth living.

except hes a millionaire, and you live in your parents basement.

Never thought he'd lose his wife too. Shit made it awkward for me to click his vids if I'm being honest.

I live in my own house though.

I'm not saying my life is better than his, I'm just saying that he has so many mental problems that his obesity was the least of his problems in terms of life quality.

He's gonna be alright.

>obesity
>doesnt have an impact on mental health quality or anything
Ok

He is fat because he's mentally ill, he's not mentally ill because he's fat.

Pic on bottom is the old pic from years ago.

You know that for a fact huh

>I'm not saying my life is better than his
>He will be a timid depressed man who will probably never have a life that's worth living

Well, you're alive you fucking moron, and you just said his life is better than yours. Go put a fucking .357 magnum round in the roof of your mouth right fucking now you aspie fuck. I'll bet you don't even have a house. At least boogie provides entertainment videos in which you can obviously see he has some kind of material wealth. I'll bet you aren't worth anything you fucking pussy ass NEET

Tbf he has made videos about his weight being due to eating being his response to a lot of trauma he has suffered not the cause of it

Boogie gets way too much shit. Honestly, he's just a sad dude who's put himself out there. Any of us with a broadcasted life like his wouldn't be much better. And he's down like 100+ pounds already. I wish nothing but the best for him.

Wew, so angry

Projection much?

You can see in his videos that he's a miserable fuck. And I bet that no matter how much money he gets or how many pounds he loses, he will always be miserable.

His mind is broken, and has been for so long that it will never fully heal.

And yes, I'm also a miserable fuck, it's not like the fucking ring from LOTR - There can be more than one miserable fuck in the world!

He pretty much has said so in his videos.

Fuck off you lazy fat fuck.
Go attention whore somewhere else

>putting others down to raise your own self esteem
you really are pathetic

Achieved that quite literally via surgery cheating, not impressed. He is still a sad sack anyways, will probably end up an hero.

it's all camera angels and begging for donations while playing the victim cards

He's just trying to get skinny enough to fit his massive neck inside a noose.

Dude is totes suicidal

I've never seen Boogie begging for donations once. He didn't even get a patreon until way after most big youtubers did.

He got a gastric bypass did he not? So what that means is that he doesn't need to exercise anymore, he can eat the same slobbish ways and still lose weight... because an entire section of his digestive system has been cut out so that he physically cannot absorb the calories he eats.

This is really fucking stupid and will doom him to more issues.

>He didn't even get a patreon until way after most big youtubers did.
of course he didn't, sneaky jew.

Sounds like someone is mad that they're a disgusting fat fuck but can't afford the surgery to do something about it.

Even if he keeps eating the same, his stomach will just expand again.

The stomach doesn't really matter it's the digestive tract which has been cut out. That's where most of the nutrients and calories are actually absorbed.

>can't afford the surgery
To be fair, neither could boogie.

Sounds like someone made a thread to get at Sup Forumsros but, instead continues to get BTFO.

Like most people who get surgery, he'll gain it back.

>BTFO
You must be 18 to post here.

Yes, but he's likable and isn't an insufferable twat, unlike that user, who has no friends and no one who would be willing to help pay for the surgery, because everyone who knows him realizes that the world would be a better place if he died quietly in his mother's basement surrounded by Cheeto bags, Mountain Dew cans, and cum-stained waifu figures.

I thought he got a gastric band surgery?

>Does nothing but crying on youtube
>Isn't an insufferable twat

Pick one.

>>Boogie
Out of the loop here
Who/what is Boogie?

1200 lbs of the whiniest crybaby ever put in front of a camera.

I don't like this guy, I think he's a spineless false moralist cashing on the sympathy of people to propel his charade of a career.

Still, I'm impressed by his progress, even though I despise everything he represents as a human being.

Still, there's a long way to go before he starts melting off the gigantic pussy of fat that he managed to build between his legs throughout his life, but I'm not quite sure he'll ever be able to find his balls, even after losing so much weight; Assuming he ever had any balls to begin with, of course.