last term

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0xPQpCf2Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=i93k3eLw_90
pastebin.com/XExxe8En
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/789951439183290368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=F0xPQpCf2Gs
So Charlie from Class is a Let's Player named EuphAuric.

fuck

last term

>tfw Ian comes back in the finale and gang rapes the Shadow Kin.

Why the fuck didn't they get Alfred Enoch to play one of the students?

>wanting Gryffindor scum in Coal Hill

So I understand that Greg, one of the stars of CLASS, got married today. Is it a little tacky to get married on your show's premier date or am I being autistic?
Also, what a sucker. Marriage is for chumps.

Based Capaldi is still Based. But god damn that show was shit. it had to have been made to appease those sjw types, the racial diversity in that episode was high and the fucking gay character and then that one bitch strolls out on a fucking wheelchair, I laughed so hard. Was hoping Capaldi would do some chair tipping but oh well.

You sound a bit jealous there.

LOOK AT MY WEDDING PICTURES I AM NOT GAY OK I AM SICK OF BEING CALLED GAY

Of what exactly? Some jewelry and potentially losing half of all my assets by default?

"Your new wife looks like a tranny, mate."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

so where's immigrant?

Their hands are like the same size.

Ahh the good old US of A holes. What a lovely charming place.

Other people actually like human companionship, so I hope this gay lad is happy with his trans wife for many years.

I think it's a little tacky to get married while playing a teenager.

So I've finished first ep of Class.

I wasnt impressed. It was okayish, though every single character except for maybe Charlie was so poorly written and cliched it hurts. Quill is good, have to see more.
Shadowmeme aliens were bad.
Doctor part was good, I was very happy with his performance.
Overall it just feels dead. Even Torchwood was more alive back in a time. I'm going to see episode two, but its not very promising for me.

Ironically, her cock is much bigger.

lol
ironically, ram sounds and acts gayer than the actual gay guy of the group

It's tragic, though. Both of them are going bald rapidly.

Most weddings (in the UK anyway) are usually booked about 18 months in advance.

Unless it's a quickie registry office one with 10 guests for the party afterwards. Bring a bottle, pizza delivery etc.

>I TOTALLY DON'T HATE MUH JOB GUISE!

Why does everyone in the shit I watch live a lie?

i just watched the first episode and I couldn't name a single fucking character if my life depended on it.

I noticed that too

Quill
Doctor

Human companionship has nothing to do with marriage. You can be in a fulfilling committed relationship without the church's or whichever government seal of approval.
Perhaps, though I know at least a couple of people that were married in their teens, (in a much different era granted) so that didn't really register for me. Though you're probably right.
That's one hell of a cosmic coincidence if it weren't planned that way.

9 is the only NewWho Doctor who hasn't appeared in a spinoff

OK C3P0, whatever.

war doctor

>he thinks dotd is canon
>he thinks everything beyond season 6 is canon

kill urself

when does clara appear?

>what is big finish

If they get divorced then who will get custody of the wig?

why can't we have quill as the series 10 companion? she's literally perfect

gr8 b8

>war doctor
>doctor

How dare you. If i were a droid in a children's franchise I'd be R2D2. I'm much more handy than goldy. Also if I were picking a finish I'd go with Foghat Gray as opposed to the garish gold.

"He is the one who did not take the name of the Doctor."

"What do we call him then?"

"The War Doctor."

"OK.... and what do people call him every episode?"

"The Doctor."

"I hate you, Steven."

"KEKKEKEKEK I WIN I WIN! GOAT! BASED ME!"

HAKAI

Expanded universe media. Not a spinoff.

>"KEKKEKEKEK I WIN I WIN! GOAT! BASED ME!"
you ok m8?

Are you unable to understand satire m8? Are you upset?

Anyone else see Celebrity Pointless today? Cardinal Ollistra was on and Armstrong brought up the based audiobooks.

I have it on good authority an episode will feature musical parts like Rings of Akhaten.

dude wank lmao

>good authority
Does this information come from your arsehole?

I'm on my

PERIOD

Will it be called "Twice More, With Feeling"?

Take any Doctor to replace 12 in Class. How do they react?

Does it bother anyone else how whiny black girl is about whites?
It comes of as all of the 'persecution' she claims her and ram are facing is just a construct of the mind, dictated by what current culture insists is happening regardless of any actual personal experience
They haven't shown her to be the victim of any form of racism yet she actively vilifies the white classmates when they try to sympathise with her. They had an old white lady treat her like a normal person. If they wanted to do a racism thing, that would have been the perfect spot - but they didn't, yet she still acts as if she's a second class citizen

It doesn't matter because it's CURRENT YEAR.

I hope it's build-up for an upcoming very-special-episode where she learns her lesson and stops being so prejudiced. I'm probably wrong though.

What's Class like then? Any good? Can't watch it because I don't have muh TV licence at Uni.

I keep checking rarbg but I'm not seeing any torrents. Does anyone have a magnet or a torrent or even a place I could just stream it.

So far I watched up to the theme song and now I have ear cancer.

/who/ is mixed about it it seems, depends how much you can tolerate diversity agendas

I can look past it and actually enjoyed it, it has some flaws and still has some DW tier campy effects despite trying to take itself more seriously but that comes with the territory

I'm already interested in the ongoing story and it's only been 2 episodes, so that's a good sign

In London half the school will be black kids.
And Shoreditch is not a poor area. Quite the opposite these days.
It was poor in 1963.

does Ian show up in Class lads haha

yeah

Are you Cloister or Immigrant?

Can't remember if his name was on the board or not

no

>/who/ is mixed about it it seems
Not that i've seen most people think it's crap here.

Anyone else watch the new episodes of Thunderbirds today? I thought they were way better than Class

No interest in Class at all. Still watching through the classic series. Haven't even bothered to see Torchwood.

Can't deny Quill is best character in Class so far. Intrigued.

DON'T SAY IT!
"The writing's on the wall?"
GROW UP 007

True, I was expecting a Sarah Jane like figure but she's turned out to be more immature than the kids.

Anyone?

PMT is worse than the period. Enjoy getting some peaceful sleep at last.

The black girl and her personality's just there for Marxist pigs to jack off to. The gay kid's just Luke with worse acting. Quill is interesting, but overall, meh.

two or three threads ago there were mega links for the episodes, check out the archives.

The Pirate Bay

Thanks I'll check.

vodlocker dot com slash zdarvoo5o6id

The 2 cracks about white people in the first 15 minutes did give me Foreman flashbacks, it's that hallmark of a white person trying to write characters of color and seem really hip and with it but messing up the balance. I lol'd at the Downton Abbey one but the second one was too forced. Yes black people do sometimes snark about the whiteness they are surrounded with, but they don't try nearly that hard.

Ok user, but watch the 3rd season of Torchwood, Children of Earth, it's GOAT.

I don't know why it's OK to say things like this but if the white characters said the same thing about black people there would be outrage.

same reason why it's okay for men to be objectified

Celeb Juice with yours truly is repeating on ITV2 now btw

the normies love it though. they think it's comprehensive social commentary, and not what it actually is - ignorant rhetoric.

Why is there no monkey companion in Doctor Who? That would be GOAT.

Anyone seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=i93k3eLw_90
Some interviews about this years xmas special

Anyone have links to classic who shit?

That new Dirk Gently thing looks a bit shit, didn't they get the memo about trying to americanise Adams?

But they're all monkeys.

>Two minutes in

>And you just made us fail the Bechdel test HA HA WINK WINK

>tfw internet decided to be shit today
>Class S1E1 still only 51% downloaded after an hour

pastebin.com/XExxe8En

*(2nd thing meant for )

I have a soft spot for DW diversity since it got me out of homophobia when I was younger, but I draw the line at the quota racism.

At least based April calls it out for being weird.

WTF is the Bechdel test anyway? I honestly have no idea.

I love you. Always the best from /who/

Feminist test for movies/tv. You pass if two girls talk to each other about something other than a man. It doesn't work at all as the the two girls could be talking about how they think women are dumb and it would pass.

Something about how everything must have two women talking together but not about a man or some shit.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/789951439183290368

Odd line to give someone for a cameo

>tfw Class acknowledged muh Telos Novella

Basically this; it actually originated as a throwaway joke

So this is what you wanted, a more mature, darker and edgier Doctor Who? You got it, enjoy your shit show.

IKR, why would you do it on the stairs?