How do you feel now that Bannon is throwing Drumf under the metaphorical bus Sup Forums?

How do you feel now that Bannon is throwing Drumf under the metaphorical bus Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the alt-right bois have to choose between their two dads

I reserve feelings about things for after they happen.

He shouldn't have been allowed to fire the FBI director that was investigating him. Thats something a dictator would do. This makes Trump above the law.

When you only read cuckbart and faux a lot of reality somehow never happens in your mind. Go ahead and make a ten second google search friend

Sweet, sweet tears of laughter...

Tentatively hopeful. Waiting for Repubs to cannibalize their own.

I've never read breitbart and I've only viewed fox news in conjunction with people criticizing it on youtube.
I'm not even a Trumpfag, I still reserve feelings about things until after they happen.
But keep fighting that straw man, I'm sure you'll get him some day.

It's like a movie:
"Clash of Titans"
Nope...., wait....
"Cannibal Holocaust"
Yeah...., that one.

Whatever, Snowflake.

>When you only read cuckbart and faux
says the "man" who reads Salon and Huffpo

Well then, pick a news outlet...., any news outlet.
Google "Bannion Trump" & just read one.

Bannon had an interview with Mueller, so he knows how fucked Trump is, of course he tries to stay as far away from him as possible.

>Go ahead and make a ten second google search

fox is talking about how trump tweeting nuke threats from his toilet is a power move. Bunch of fanatic retards

But has anything happened yet?
Or are we still at the conjecture stage?
If the answers are no and yes, I'll reserve my feelings on it until that changes.

>But has anything happened yet?

Yep. If Bannon is to be believed Donnie Jr is doneso which might explain Trump's even more crazy than usual Twitter outbursts and his basically full-time golf routine. Which sure he's Bannon, but if he was still a Trump dicksucker he wouldn't have a reason to stir the pot like this.

so NOW Bannon is worth listening to I see. Not when he was being called the devil in Trump's ear

Since you are going for my personal character again, I'll take that as a no.
Consider my feelings withheld.

/thread

Oh no don't get me wrong Bannon is a piece of human garbage. But even he nows Trump is deeply fucked. So that the last couple of Trumps supporters are leaving ship is just another clear indicator that the investigation is getting close to the finish.

:^)

>cuckbart editor racebaits and spews nationalist propaganda
>a former trump campaign member corroborates on stories regarding an ongoing investigation

Yes, people disregarding the shit he said in the first instance totally means he should be ignored in the second as if they have any bearing on each other. Fuck, you guys reach for ANY reason to not want to believe your god emperor is imperfect don't you?

> If the answers are no and yes, I'll reserve my feelings on it until that changes.
Well, the answers are yes and no.
You would know that if you bothered to check.
But you won't because you prefer your blissful ignorance to anything that conflicts with your obvious cognitive dissonance.

>But even he nows Trump is deeply fucked.

My base assumption on Trump is that he is somehow fucking up whatever he is currently doing.
If he criminally fucked up, my response will be along the lines of "well duh".

can't stump

Gotta up your game son. Fucking snowflake, what's next soyboy?

Trump Jr will be charged next, which will make the next tweet&shit mornings of trump even more entertaining.

>one piece of an ongoing investigation gets released
>every single trumpflake: "LOLZ look trump isnt imprisoned lol XD this is such a nothingburger omg you guyss XD what about crooked killary cliton though LOCK HER UP!!1111"

Do you retards know how investigations work?

Trumpfags are getting triggered

One of these fat fucks is going to take it too far. Probably the slope not Darth Cheeto

>Trump Jr will be charged

>Says increasingly nervous man for the seventy billionth time this year

7 more years snowflakey hahahahahaha

So what are people complaining about now? I haven't been following any news for awhile now.

You'd think, if they actually had dirt on Trump they would have kicked him out by now. But they haven't, so they probably don't have any dirt on him.

>Dude check it
>Dude do your research
>Dude, just check it

Why don't you just post links to facts?

> Manafort will be charged
Trumpfags in denial
> Flynn wil be charged
Trumpfags in denial
> Trump Jr will be charged
Getting nervous trumpcuck?

>Goebbels says Hitler is fucked
>L-LUGENPRESSE

2 people have already been charged from Trumsp campaign team. Might want to watch anything other than fox and shit.

See other reply. Investigations gather all evidence before moving for prosecution. If the second you had one piece of info you THINK might be something you rush to prosecution the case will be dead before it even gets to court. Jesus, read a book guys

Yeah, You're cool, Snowflake.

Not really.

If you think you're upset now wait until he gets re-elected. You should volunteer to move out of the country like the rest of the people who say shit and don't mean it. Also great bait

Do you actually think a trumpcuck knows basics of our court system? Come on...
Next you want a trumpist to do math and ask him why tax reforms for wealthy people won't do shit for him

surely, this will be the end of drumptsh
part of me wishes Sanders would have one so folks like you could have "free" college. this way we would have less retards posting on anime websites

That's fine & you are not wrong.
But the point of the thread is what's happening in today's news.
Bannon, very publicly, totally trashed & ratted out the whole Trump family, including the President himself.
He even used the word "treasonous", among others.
President Trump, in response, released a very lengthy statement (more of a tirade) completely lambasting Bannon.
Even saying that Bannon has "lost his mind".

This is, in fact, a newsworthy set of events.
It is not your typical Twitter spat.

What's happening?

Old rich people fighting would be hilarious if one of them wasn't the president.

If Trump called Putin and said "Hey Vlad.....You got any shit on Hillary?"
"Yeah, Donny. I do. I'll send it to you. I hate that fuckin' bitch".
"Great Vlady. I look forward to working with you after I'm President. I owe you one".

NO FUCKIN' CRIME WAS COMMITTED!

>"HAGHA wat r u saying shut up dummie XD im tired have a meme Xd dis one funny"

So this is how trumpers respond to thoughtful arguments? Shocker.

/Thread

That actually is a crime

>thoughtful arguments
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

maybe you could try redd*t

This. Say whatever you want about him, but as long as things keep going the way they are economically, he's guaranteed to win again in 2020.

Looking forward to mass liberal suicide lmao :^)

Trumpcucks are in a tough position right now, their daddys are fighting and they are caught in the middle. I assume they mostly wait for Fox news to tell them who gets their support in the divorce. Trumpcucks are maybe not the smartest retards. But they are loyal inbred retards. Will be interesting to see how Fox spins this.

> win again in 2020
> sitting in prison waiting for his execution for treason

Go ahead.
Tell us what crime was committed.
Be sure to list the statute, Snowflake.

>If Trump called Putin and said "Hey Vlad.....You got any shit on Hillary?"
>"Yeah, Donny. I do. I'll send it to you. I hate that fuckin' bitch".
>"Great Vlady. I look forward to working with you after I'm President. I owe you one".
>I look forward to working with you
>I owe you one
>"NO FUCKIN' CRIME WAS COMMITTED!"

I...I just.... t-this is sarcasm right?

> amateur lawyer is amateur.
It is against the law for any campaign or candidate to receive ANYTHING OF VALUE from ANY FOREIGN POWER OR INDIVIDUAL ACTING ON A FOREIGN POWER'S BEHALF.
That's the law, whether you like it or not, dumbass.

Yeah I might just be all out of hype.
I've basically opted out of the news cycle because it would just piss me off and cause anxiety.

>Looking forward to mass liberal suicide lmao :^)
I look forward to the day when we can walk garden paths paved with the crushed skulls of liberals.

user, why are you so upset? was it tax reform? the supreme court nomination? the immigration policy? the cutting foreign aid ? or just the fact someone you didn't want to win won the election? how long do you think you will stay assmad?

I don't know with trumpcucks anymore.

You are a moron who will claim he was trolling.

>paths paved with the crushed skulls
LOK'TAR freind!!!!

> implying you won't get executed for treason, still wearing your retard hat

List the statute then, Snowflake.
Your ass is not a reference.

>this is what people who gobble CNNs cock actually believe
kek

You look great, dude. New haircut? You might be the most handsome trumpcuck.

>He shouldn't have been allowed to fire the FBI director that was investigating him. Thats something a dictator would do. This makes Trump above the law.
He wasnt investigating him. He in fact said 3 times very clearly there was no investigation. Feinstein also said there was no investigation. The current investigation is into "Russia involvement in the election". Not Trump. Only you have been brain washed to think that because that is all you hear from the leftist propagada media over and over and over.... You have to be smarter than that. Know who is manipulating you. It's called gaslighting.

lolz
so youre either sucking israel's cock or russia's cock. have fun being american

Sure, kid

Impeachment soon. These alt right fags will bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything is okay even though all of these testimonies are pretty damning.

> Trumps campaign team is under investigation
> People from Trumps campaign team are being charged
Sure this has nothing to do with trump.
You might actually be the most retarded person on this board right now.

Entertained.

Nah, the slope has what he wants. He has his nukes now, he's preserved his regime. Murka is much less likely to come-a-liberatin' now.

Neither one of them is going to do anything that stupid. Trump is an overgrown child, but he's not a complete despot. The despot has pretty much what he wants except acceptance as a world power, he'll never get that.

Plus the USA shies away from fights with countries it thinks might shoot back, so Best Korea was always out.

52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

Maybe you can be a REAL lawyer someday, kid.
Growing up is hard, isn't it??

>trumpcuck.
is this the new goy/soiboi meme?

Trump actively tries to suck Israels and Russias cock at the same time.

>It is against the law for any campaign or candidate to receive ANYTHING OF VALUE from ANY FOREIGN POWER OR INDIVIDUAL ACTING ON A FOREIGN POWER'S BEHALF.

Hillary is the only one who has been proven to get stuff from Russia.
But it must have been of no value because she lost by a landslide.

>Impeachment soon.
any day now...r-rright????

>The current investigation is into "Russia involvement in the election". Not Trump

Yet Trumpists still cry about it all day and rush to Trump's defense whenever the line looks like it is leading towards him. Keep telling yourself this trumpy, just like how you told yourself Hillary was gonna wind up imprisoned at the end of this investigation then quickly changed your tune to "no russion collusion nothingburger REEEE" when you were dead wrong and focus went to Trump.

Shhh, don't spoil it, liberal media has whipped these snowflakes up into such a frenzy that when nothing happens to Trump half of them are going to need to be institutionalized. The other half will probably have to be put down lol :^)

Yeah melania fucked a securityguard. So trump is an actual cuck. So the right got meme'd pretty hard. So his supporters are actual trumpcucks

trumptards only response:

hillaryhillaryhillary, benghazi, email servers, snowflake, hillaryhillaryhillary, whysomad cuk/soy/fag-boi?, I support things I don't understand that are bad for me and the nation, hillaryhillaryhillary

>ยง 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

None of that is applicable, Snowflake.

i cant fucking wait. ive been wearing my MAGA hat into whole foods and a thought a few might have a stroke lol

>just like how you told yourself Hillary was gonna win
Fix'd

>hillaryhillaryhillary, benghazi, email servers, snowflake, hillaryhillaryhillary, whysomad cuk/soy/fag-boi
i said none of those things. try again maxine.

if anybody should be thrown under the bus its our useless waste of money congress which does literally nothing for our government