Everytime I smoke weed now...

Everytime I smoke weed now, my heart races so fast to the point that I almost get a panic attack because I believe I'm going to get a heart attack or some shit. Is there a possibility I can get a heart attack after getting really high or am I just being paranoid?

Paranoia
Happens to me sometimes
Try buying different weed or smoking less
Faggot

Try smoking an indica if you have the choice

duh of course.

you can get heart attack at any time you have a faster pulse.
Sportsmen have quite a lot of heart attacks, and consider that they are at the same time heated up.
If you get a bloodpressure spike and are idly sitting you are at a bigger risk.

There aren't many cases of heartattacks from smoking weed though. People usually just faint before they get overtly high and have racing heart for hours.

I rather suggest - stop smoking weed. It is brain destroying toxin just like anything else.
I smoked for good 3 years and my sharpness and visions/life aims became rather dull, despite weed brining some creativity (I tried writing and painting a lot high). Sadly the truth is that you only feel more creative, and re-evaluating the thing after, sober, you see it is shit.

do waht you want, just remember - drugs are rather childish thing. If you do not get bored from being simply fucked up and wasting time, you haven't grown up yet.

cut back for a couple weeks

Nah just paranoia but it totally wrecks the high. I took a long break after years of daily use. I get anxious everytime I smoke now, no matter how little. I wish I could try a low THC high CBD strain but since I live in the deep south that ain't happening. Had to have a panic attack about 6 times just to confirm this would keep happening, it did. The only way I can enjoy now is by popping a benzo first. Sucks hard. I used to love being stoned.

you won't have a heart attack, OP. stop being a pussy and enjoy the high

You realize that marijuana lowers blood pressure and thins the blood slightly, right? I was on that shit for post concussive disorder so when my brain started swelling I could use weed to keep from generating a blood clot in a closed off vein. My neurologist pushed it on me over opiates and aspirin because it thins the blood but doesn't affect your liver or promote physical dependence.

You sir are a complete wenis

It wont Stop. Its a Kind of Anxiety. Ive read a book about Stuff like that. Only Way to get over it is Thinking positive when Smoking weed or Stop it. Your Body remember its panic reaction to the Stuff you smoked. Sorry for the Bad English. I had the same Problem when i was younger and so i quitted it.

unless you have a heart condition I doubt a panic attack is a danger

The Way you Think " i will get a Heart Atack when i smoke" will give you the Anxiety when you smoke

Or even of you think positive your body still remembers your panic so you get this every time. Not dangerous but very not fun

Yes its True. I Think the best Way is to stop it. Anxiety and Panic Attacks are much worse than a Good smoke.

>literally makes your heart go crazy.
>tells me about lowered pressure

dude alcohol also lowers it. lying down lovers it.
You have bought in so much into the commercial lies of weed it is crazy. It is the modern snake oil. Those sellers know it is addivtive as fuck, but they present it almost the same way cigarettes were marketed 50 years ago. Like a supersolution and basically pleasant medicine.
See pic? Literally same lies worked for cigs. People nowadays, especially youth smoke very little because of cancer. So instead they are being bound to weed. (I let you in on a secret - same holding companies that invested in big tabacco companies now invest in weed. Cause you fools won't stop buying it)

admit you just want to get high, admit it is addictive as fuck (try stopping for a month right today and see whether you crave it at all), and it can kill directly (rarely, I admit), but there are tons of evidence of people with undiscovered shizopherina and other mental illnesses can fuck up their brains for life with weed.
Takes one heavy trip and you will be hearing voices in your head for the rest of your life.

wanna suck on my wenis maybe?

>See pic?
kek accidental wolverine.
this is what I meant

Go to a doctor and check for cardiac disease and/or Get your bloodsuger levels checked out OP.

I had alcohol withdrawls 10 months ago and since then cannabis fucks me up.
I was smoking for 8 years and nothing like this had happend, after quiting alcohol after 1.5 years everyday cold turky i had severe withdrawls, the shock of the eithdrawls put me in a medical state called hypoglycemia. Smoking cannabis produces insulin and my insulin spikes unnaturally high. This causes my bloodsugers to drop which fucks my heart rate rate up with dehydration, blurry vision, and throbbing headaches.

If its just your heart i learned cardiac issues and cannabis don't mix at all. Go to a doctor user

Also, i grow but cant smoke, some of my outdoor sinmint cookies i never got to try

An anxiety makes your heart go crazy. So, during my treatment, should I have stuck to weekly lower lumbar punctures to reduce the pressure in my brain rather than smoking an unobtrusive plant? I also haven't smoked in two years since my treatment ended, play the addiction card harder. The world isn't so black and white.

the world is very average. and AVERAGE (i.e. the total majority) get addicted as fuck. And few potheads, very much like lifelong drunkards are always - oh, it ok, you can smoke a lot haha, it ok.. till those fools get into a thing they never asked for.

Its not addictive.

Ciggeretes and alcohol are addictive.

I quit cannabis growing it and smoking it for 8 years straight. I had no reason to quit so i never did.
Before my alcohol problem i quit cold turky without a single symptom.
I smoked it on 420 of this year but now i have a huge reason to stay off it.

I quit alcohol cold turkey after a year and a half i had hallucinations, 3 seizures, and a near death experience.

I still can't quit ciggeretes no matter what i try. Cut back to a pack every two days but gl cutting those out

And CBD does have medical benifits towards inflamation, epilepsy, and cancer
THC is more of a sedative thats a healthy alternative to opiods

And you do realise there are 32 cancer causing carcinogens in tobbaco, 30 of those are added in processing (shit, the "tobbaco" in marlboro, camel, etc are 50% chemically soaked paper...)
There are none in cannabis, the only way people can get cancer from cannabis would be heavy pesticide use with toxic pesticides to humans! Like eagle 20

think chemistry, smoke hurts, heart deals with it, makes you aware it is being delt with.
try getting a weed vape.

It's probly synthetic bud, bud

What this guys says ^^

i think there's more and more evidence that cannabis use, as useful as it can be for some people, has a lot of unanticipated consequences. this thing with panic attacks seems to be very common, increasingly so as potency increases. i was a heavy, daily smoker for over a year enjoying top-shelf shit (i live in oregon), then one day it just... turned on me. i can't smoke any more without panic attacks and terrifying bouts of depersonalization.

also people with a family history of mental illness should stay far, far away. i recently had a psychotic episode involving heroic quantities of weed and i was diagnosed as bipolar with severe mania. it is not the demon drug some have made it out to be, but it's not something to play with either. my advice: if you have smoke, use in moderation because it can and will turn on you.

Bros I need u guys more than ever

>smoke about 3-6 times a day somewhat heavy for about 4-5 months now

>all of a sudden wake up throw up around 4-5 in the morning shit constantly even if I don't munch out

please help me bros need a cure it's been 7 days

I get medical marrijuana on prescription because I have a fucked imume system that causes inflammation on my skin and joints bad itch everyday without weed I would litteraly go crazy because of the constant itch no other medicine works as good for me as this with little to no side effects and long term damage.

On this we have a difference of opinion user. You want to protect those people and it shows that you are compassionate for your fellow man, I would rather they suffer their own failures and learn from them. If they do not learn and overcome, they will suffer. But I am a jaded user from a different life than your own.

i know them feels user. was a heavy smoker for about 6-7 years then got really sick. had to take a couple of months of work and developed depression. went on ssri called citalopram for TWO DAYS (granted i was still smoking during that time) and had an allergic reaction to the drug. felt like i was dying/having a seizure and had to go spend the night in hospital to feel remotely safe. still have some side effects from that shit to but if i even try to toke the smallest amount it brings that shit back. probably somewhat my own fault cos u shouldnt mix ssri's and pot but it's sad i cant blaze and play vidya anymore

This happens to me every time I fap.
I feel like I'm gonna have a fuckin stroke.

...the bad kind.

Gr8 b8

You have the flu bro, good luck. Go to the local walk in clinic and ask for Zofran tablets, it also goes by the name Ondansetron. They're little dissolving tablets that suppress nausea.

Anyone please

You aren't smoking Marijuana if its doing that. Let me rephrase, GET TOP SHELF YOU CHEAP DIRT SMOKING CUCK

Eat a 500mg weed edible and see how you feel.

try abandoning your addiction for a few weeks? smoking 3-6 times a day every day is not fucking good for your body

No, its the good shit. I smoke with a guy who knows his shit. I also only smoke weekly, its not a daily thing. Before I smoke I tell myself that when I smoke, to not worry about my heartrate but when I'm actually high, I feel like this time is worse than last time.

Smoke less and try a different strain. This used to happen to me the first time I tried dabs, my friend gave me some crazy dispensary dab shit and I felt like my chest was gonna explode for forty minutes.

Put some music on and smoke slower too. Breathe slowly and just try to relax.

Alert we are raiding Tumblr. Yes, its happening. Join the raid

nigga shutup my friend smoke a week after heart surgery u r dunce

Lol find me a report of one person dying directly from cannabis ill wait