Whats the big deal about him showing a dead body? Have people seen the shit they do on their normal vlogs?

Whats the big deal about him showing a dead body? Have people seen the shit they do on their normal vlogs?

They almost kill eachother everyday, then he posts a video of some dead chink hanging in suicide forest and its suddenly a big deal. Like the video title and beginning warned the viewers multiple times.

SMH. Bunch of fucking pussies weve grown to become.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=4v5rsEa9vUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care? Are you a fan of his?

If you think that's appropriate behavior on youtube, then kill yourself, faggot. Be sure to give Logan Paul exclusive filming rights.

Why do people shelter themselves from death. People are so pathetic

1. He's a cancerous piece of shit either way
2. The Channel is for FUCKING CHILDREN
3. The fucking kids have been click baited so much they think it was a joke, then bam! Dead body for the kiddies !

Nobody gives a shit OP, shouldn't be multiple threads about this on front page. Couldn't give less of a shit about this tardtube attention whore.

I'm sorry when did they let the edgy Satanist middlescoolers post on Sup Forums again?

Personally it was a good thing. Melt the snowflakes

Like I said, kids channel and they can't understand warnings after the click bait

because going off the path in the forest is illegal, he is a foreigner doing something illegal, he filmed someone who commit suicide while wearing goofy as fuck cloths. disrespectful as fuck. He should be perma-banned from Japan.

Put your fucking edginess away, this dude fucked up

Haha fuckin libtard children get trolled epic style xDD

Weeb detected

This sounds like bait

Does anyone have the link?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Yeah, I'm sure being super de-sensitized to death and gore has really improved your life and made you the kind of person who is successful in life and loved by his community.

Yes, I'm sure you're happy in your dark little hovel of a life, hating women and people in general. I'm sure it's a wonderful life, and people will definitely miss you when you're gone.

I like how you don't realize that you being butthurt over other people being butthurt makes you a snowflake as well.

SUICIDE

CONTAGION

Ouch :/ sounds like someones projecting

what a perfectly idiotic question.
i'm no fan of rhianna, but it pissed me off when chris brown fucked her up.
similarly, i'm no fan of this guy, but it's pretty fucked up that people reacted as they did with all the warnings and the dude tried to an hero.
obv he's just as much of a pussy as they are, but you don't have to be a fan of someone to see an injustice.
go die in a fire.

Stay mad, kid.

go back to crying about chester bennington you edgy cuck.

>"Woman"
It was a man dipshit, at least watch the video cunt

It says chink you illiterate faggot

She's coming for you Logan Paul
SHE WILL release the footage!

youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg

Wow thanks man for the kind words

this i agree people are such pussys

lrn 2 red

People are making it a 10x bigger deal because it happened in Japan.

Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when it's in Japan, especially if it's "omfg white piggu gaijin, so embarassing"

Who?
Sorry I stopped watching Nickelodeon in the early 2000's.

its him exploiting a dead person for more views and money is what pissed me off about it, like seriously imagine you were dead and some faggot piece of shit uses you to get more attention

Get a load of this faggot.

"Ooh look at me I'm OP ill surely get a bunch of attention if I have the opposite opinion to everyone else" fuck off faggot

Showing the body is not whats wrong. Using a dead body as his advertisement for his videos is whats wrong. Its like when Mcdonalds made all those signs that basically tried to shoehorn brownie points in from their customers after a natural disaster.

Showing bad things isnt bad. Using them for anything other than awareness is.

are you retarded? your examples are contradictory. wouldn't you be a pussy for caring if rhianna gets beat?

this

then denies it like we are all stupid while it ia fucking obvious he did it for the views, every cringe step premeditated and each disrespectful moment exploited as much as possible

when he gave the dead guy a dirty sanchez- that was a bit much

Difficult one, what ever makes liberals rage. Which in this case seems to be defending him, so that's what side I'll take.

Says the ultimate snowflake, who thinks he "edgy". Fucking 13 year olds...

No such thing. Even if it were it would not be a problem the human population will continue upwards. No matter how many people decide to kill themselves it will never be enough to slow the pop count.

If it's illegal then why don't they fence it off?

This, too many titty baby liberal snowflakes in this country.

Good and bad are subjective. If he gains from this it is good for him. Not bad. Bad for you because he makes your butt hurt.

The reason it’s wrong because it was an exploitation of someone’s death for personal gain
Maybe he didn’t monetize the video, but he did create the video with the intention showing it to his fans, which he profits from by gaining more and more attention. YouTube celebs don’t make money from ads, they make money from people paying attention to them. Why else would celebs have presence on all social media? Companies produce ads by showing their product off and having people buy that product, celebrities make money by getting you to watch one video and then getting you to watch more and more.

It’s wrong because regardless of what he said about not trying to make money off the video, he still gains something from producing the video. He knew that there was a place where people killed themselves, taped himself going to said place, and taped himself interacting with the dead body. If the video was about the forest or anything but his reaction to a dead body, the video would show that. The video was put up and taken down, but if it was important for him to not make money off of it, why associate it with himself?

He doesn’t get cool points for not being afraid to show a dead body. His reasons for showing the dead body aren’t the same as your reasons for. He’s no better than someone filming them self eating food and reacting to it, but he claims that he’s not trying to do anything wrong

trumptard etected

>no such thing

>using trumptard as an insult
please kill yourself

Right and wrong are subjective. Complete opinions. If he gains from this in any way or it makes his life better it was the right thing to do. Its only the wrong thing to do if only negative things happen.

Still mad Hillary lost huh? Cry more bitch :^)

Would you still feel the same if it was someone very close to you?

If you don't have any, then of course, you wouldn't understand.

>trump breaking every promise he made to trumptards
>literally everyone else knew this would happen
are you so blind even after all this? he just literally shat on his voters with this tax plan

Not reading the rest of what i said. Yeah i read the "contagion" link that faggot posted i dont care what a few people think is a real thing. Also like I said it doesn't matter, not enough people will kill themselves in a "suicide contagion outbreak" to actual make a difference.

TRUMPTARD is a lame insult.

Use TRUMPANZEE instead.

Trump has nothing to do with this thread. I'm just saying they should fence off the the path thats illegal to cross.

>what a few people think is a real thing
>systematic review
You one dumb shit nigger

I hope your corpse is desecrated and humiliated upon your death.

Fucking talking trump politics in a suicide thread. You should probably kill yourself like the guy in the woods.

No he didn’t

You must be really aftaid that the contagion is going to spread you should probably kill yourself to stop it from happening.

it is illegal to wander from the official paths.
they would have to build kilometres of fence, which wouldn't stop people anyway. Plus I think their religion says it would anger the forest spirits or whatnot

this fence mentality is just so stupid

Well, shit. He, his brother, & family need to be eradicated from this planet.

I like having more disposable income

Yes, but I think it was the fact they were laughing their dumb shit head off while wearing a dumb shit hat in a sacred and highly superstitious forest that was KNOWN for being a suicide hotspot

That's not how it works, but keep trying to deny reality.

What's next? We never went to the moon? Earth is flat?

How deep does you science denialism go?

Assblasted faggot detected.

Why not just close off the entire forest then?

"chink" not "chick"

Logang? More like ON THE DOWN LOW GANG AMRITE?

IT'S EVERY DAY BRO WITH THE HANGING DEAD GUY FLOW

There are rules. Rules dont apply to this guy.

Not understanding sarcasm. Nice reddit spacing. Do you care about his fans than? Why does this suicide contagion scare you? Does death scare you? Why are you such a pussy. Why do you care when people kill themselves?

>sacred and highly superstitious forest
Fuck off weeb

what was the injustice done to him?

>this is what people who gobble CNNs cock actually believe

are you in the upper 10% income bracket?

This. Working taxpayers are thrilled with Trump.

Agreed. People can say whatever they want about him, but as long as things keep going the way they are economically, he's guaranteed to win again in 2020.

He made money off some poor kid who hung himself. Sup Forums doesn't even go that far.

I bet he's excited to write off his jet.

is it the respect of the dead guy or that his channel is for kids, that people have a problem with

Have you crunched the numbers? How much are you getting? I'm stoked.

We need to start killing people dumb enough to fall for Trump's shit.

>it was merely an act

How about in 10 years when they'll have to take the bill for the rich?

I'd vote for him again just to see another 4 years of liberal and democrat assrekt, let alone for the fact that his administration is doing alright so far.

Liberals shouldn't be wiped out completely, that would be a waste, instead we should put them to slavery to at least get some use out of them. Also harvest them for their organs so normal people can have better lives, and do experiments on them to further medical science.

>Whats the big deal about him showing a dead body?

I don't understand this dumbass oversimplified perspective. He didn't just "show a dead body". As an extremely popular (read supremely overrated) youtuber, he traveled to a popular location for suicide with the specific intention of finding, and making fun of, the corpse of a human being who was suggesting so much they were pushed to killing themselves.

Fuck him, and fuck you.

You take so much pride in your usage of an autistic image board you deride other people because you suspect they use another equally autistic image board.

>suggesting

Meant suffering

OP is a faggot

he's an insufferable douche bag. whatever it takes to stop him is ok with me.

You're just one ignorant cunt. Enjoy your fucked worldview, wonder why you're alone.

>harvest them for their organs
I'll pass

>Bunch of fucking pussies weve grown to become.
No. We became so agnostic about life and morals that we need to be reminded that doing such thing is not normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4v5rsEa9vUI

Well look at it this way, user, what if you were the family of that guy who committed suicide, and this douchepope's teen-audience vlog was how you found out about his death? I mean, a couple of police officers abruptly showing up at your door, to come inside and have a quiet conversation with you about someone's death is already bad enough. But I definitely wouldn't want the way I found out to be via this shithead.

This fucking sack of fecal matter has never suffered in his entire spoonfed fucking life. The exact opposite that the person who he made fun of had experienced. True hardship, true suffering.