In many parts of America, it's not legal to shoot cats, because people like you don't spay or neuter their cats

In many parts of America, it's not legal to shoot cats, because people like you don't spay or neuter their cats.

The message: spay and neuter your fucking cat.

It's now lawful in many states to shoot cats.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People don't want to shoot your cats.

I've never shot one. SPAY AND NEUTER THEM.

Keep them INDOORS.

your "outdoor cat" shouldn't be society's responsibility, because you're a lazy pet owner.

SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR CATS

KEEP THEM INDOORS.

This is just the beginning of a massive purge, and it's outside cat owners' faults.

I'm having as many cats as possible just to spite your kind lmao

You're killing your own cats by not having them SPAYED AND NEUTERED!

I can't put my finger on it. But this looks fake to me. Even if they are small I don't think it cat would be light enough to fly that far.

fine it's fake. SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR CAT!

You really think someone went to all the time and effort to fake a video of them kicking a cat? It would be so much easier to just kick a cat.

fuck you and your cat!

SPAY AND NEUTER THE CAT. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS? YOU'RE GOING TO END UP COSTING YOUR CAT ITS LIFE!

I wish there was a law that you could kill humans that torture animals legally

ima let my cats run free and fuck and breed as much as they want.fuck you op.
im with this user.

You stupid idiot, you cat owners are the ones who're torturing your cats. By not spaying and neutering them. Don't you get it, fool? Overpopulation!

Now they're an invasive species, and people are putting firecrackers in their butts, it's sick!

Keep your stupid cats inside!

>being more interested in the welfare of a thoughtless animal than a deeply troubled human who needs care

try it, they're developing a special cat-killing agent that's safe on the environment and all other species.

i'll spray your whole country legally.

Dumbasses; I fucking love cats, but they are DEVASTATING to all other forms of wildlife when their population goes unchecked.

They're too young and undereducated to get it. I've tried.

if you care so much about overpopulation, you should kill yourself

It's real, cats fucking fly. There was a stray that used to come around my house and kill the mice that would show up in the shed every now and then. Walked out on my back porch one day and it sliced open my leg as I was walking down the stairs, I turned to face the cat and it ran up the front of my body and clawed the shit out of my head and face and tried to bite me a few times, I threw it down to the ground and it came running back at me so I punted the fucker square in center mass and the little shit went flying. Saw it once since then when it came to my back door meowing to come in from the 12 degree cold, kicked it right in the face with my boot on and saw a blood trail in the snow the next day.

replace the word "cat" with "retarded person" and realise how you are actually pretty disfunctional

just like humans lol, time to spay & neuter them

You just broke the law (and Sup Forums's rules) by encouraging suicide. you'll pay with a ban and legal action.

I've kicked cats and the retarded (when I was assaulted by both). I'd do it again to protect myself.

>comparing cats to humans

this is the problem. these FREAKS thinks cats deserve the recognition and respect of a human being.

CONTINUE WITH THE CAT PURGE!

>Saw it once since then when it came to my back door meowing to come in from the 12 degree cold, kicked it right in the face with my boot on
That's not self protection, that's just being a cunt right there.

That's cute but if a retard came up behind me and stabbed me I'd wouldn't just sit there and take it, and I wouldn't take it a second time after I made it clear that it was a mistake.

>recognition and respect
Neither humans nor cats deserve this

Agreed. Humans are a planetary scale cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction

Yup.

wtf are you talking about, I have NEVER hurt an innocent creature.

Fool me once.

I hope you die, I hope you and those beast suffer a horrible and painful death.

tbh I agree. cats and humans are filth.

Badly fucked up. You reap what you sow.

maybe I'll hunt you, let's dox you and see if you have a warrant. I forgot to tell you I'm an international bounty hunter.

Sure kid.

Not always; otherwise humans would be fucking gone by now.

I love animals, but I'm not a tree hugging hippy. If someone killed my cat, I would kill them or die trying. That said, I have no problem with this. If you care about your pet you will know where they are at all times and they will never leave your property, at that point they can become pests to neighbors and it's you shouldn't be surprised if they end up dead.

you sound reasonable.

>"If someone killed my cat i'd kill them!"

you're talking about a filty animal with the intelligence of a possum.

>My cats life is worth equal to or more than a human life
Sure kid

That person's cats life is worth more than a "sure kid" posters life, hands down no question.
>in b4 sure kid, stay mad or some other no effort response.

Any creature you take under your charge is worth avenging.

More than? Nah. Equal to? Fuck yeah.
We ain't fucking special, snowflake.

Name another animal that has taken itself to the moon.

Name another animal that has cars.

Thumbs?
Written language?
Fire?

You've got me there, my life does have no value.

>Any of these things make our individual lives any more valuable than an animal incapable of them
Sure, snowflake; we don't die just like all the rest, we're totally special & invaluable as a whole.

I wish you had the courage to meet me on the field of battle, coward. scurry back to your hovel, and your "battlestation".

A human can drag stone farther and longer than a cat, you're more valuable to me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

real and hetero

Didn't expect that, how refreshing.

>Field of battle
Don't forget your fedora and your self published book on modern katanananamanship to give him after you win bud.

A housecat; yeah. Big cats got us there, though.

we call them field lions where i'm from, and shoot the fuck outta the little murder machines

You know what's worth more than the best cat in the world?

You're easier to break and feed than anything from the big cat family.

Dogs:
>join the military
>police officers
>assist the disabled
>guard
>therapy dogs
>lead other animals
>are massively smarter than cats

Cats
>run around in gangs
>are mean

Cats are the niggers of the animal world. Kind of like the bloods and crypts of the zoo.

That was incredibly funny, thank you.

Bless you, may your aim be true.

youll killing someones much loved pet and really, u just enjoyed or it didnt care

Going to have to agree with you. It's no different if dogs or other pets were allowed to roam free to piss on your house and shit in other peoples' yards. I have no idea why cat owners seem to think it's okay to let their cat behave as such.

you're welcome, it died of a hemorrhaged lung about 2 days later.

Rarrrrr.

This is why America has a massacre every week

That beloved pet is wholesale slaughtering any other form of wildlife it comes across when allowed to roam free & overbreed; and not even to feed itself, just because.

you are doing the lord's work, op. keep it up. the more cats start disappearing, the more irresponsible cat owners will start keeping their pets indoors.

if only they shot cats instead.

No, no; keep killing the people; we need far fewer.

Thank you friend! It's so reassuring to find others who care about the cause.

pfft.
>implying anyone here saying "kys faggot" will ever be brought up on hate speech or other charges.
it's fucking Sup Forums.
since you're so keen on the rules, you may have read this:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I hate cats too. A lot. They would literally kill me.
But if you hunt cats, you are an autist.

Also FYI it is still illegal as fuck to hunt cats in town or near private property.

If any of you pull out a gun on me because I was running and I happened to step on the grass of your front property, I have a .50 readily aimed at your ass.

it's pest control. you don't need to shoot a pest to control its population.

I don't hunt them. I massacre them by the thousands with pesticides in Australia, they contracted us (a US company) about 6 mos ago.

I'm in North Carolina and I got a free cat from a friend cause I didn't think I had enough room for another dog and I wanted my dog to have a friend while I'm at work.

Is it okay for me to shoot my cat with a bow indoors?

>pic unrelated

BINGO

Exactly; just have them "fill out some paperwork" while you're secretly irradiating them, problem solved.

OP
I hope someone finds you, hobbles you, and skins you alive.
You're inviting some serious shit by doing what you're doing; and you're making it worse by posting here.
There was a guy who killed a cat on Sup Forums a few years back. His life is still fucked as a result.

sure, it's your cat. it would be legal for your in NC to shoot your own pet anywhere on your property "so as not to cause harm"

Can you follow me up on this pls?

meaning in order to kill, not torture.

This is simple as fuck, you brainlets; keep your fucking cats indoors.
That way they can't hunt & devastate wildlife populations; autists can't hunt them.
Problems solved all around.

indoors tho. I live on the 37th flooor

I can and have permanently crippled people because I saw them kick an animal

you're asking for trouble and making yourself a target for the sake of something that isn't important, understand that other people are like walking time bombs and this is just like being publicly gay or feminist or antifa or nazi or kkk or any dumb shit

I've killed hundreds of thousands of cats by now, I'll be up by a million soon

i'm outside of Sydney if you need me right now

just call your sheriff and ask, i'm going to say yeah

Every single one of these pictures was pulled from Google images lol, try harder next time faggot

I agree spay and neutering should be mandatory.. but holy fuck If i ever caught the cunt that killed any of my pets regardless of whther they were outside or not. Theyd be in for one hell of a torture event before i killed them.
i would go to jail over a pet. Humans are the issue Here They always have been and pprobably will.

HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS FUCKING NEWFAG

the only way you can get in trouble for telling someone to kill themselves is if they actually do it.

So you should PROBABLY help that guy get in trouble, the way only you can.

you fat fool, that gif isn't me. it's a Mexican. that was posted on here.

Cats are stupid and don't deserve to live.

>source: I got a cat 6 months ago. Biggest regret of my life.

Destroy all cats melee!

>for the sake of something that isn't important
Every other form of wildlife being devastated by cats isn't important?
Not going to act like it's the only reason this shit gets done, but come on.

I never said those kills were mine, boy.

You can't and won't because that would put you in jail. Killing a pet give you a fine.

Shut up you fucking pussy. My dad could kick your ass.

t. retard who doesn't understand biometrics

just like every other fucking animal the population checks itself by scarcity and competition

you just want to shoot something and you're gonna get yourself shot by "accident" if you stir up crazy cat people

lmao, i'm going to use this more.

My ass could kick your dad.

scarcity is a result of overpopulation of the predator, retard.

my brother could kick your teeth out

he doesn't like ppl who threat