HOW it goes. Whitey your already done cause your bitches fuckin you

Sit the fuck down whitey. Shut your fucking mouth and listen. We havin a talk.

You wanna know why BLACK people smilin ear to fuckin ear? We know we already won. This how it gonna go.

You keep moaning. Cryin bout white boy issues like debt and weed and abortion. You keep telling us you keep us down.

Whitey you done.
Whitey we got a secret weapon.
YOUR OWN DAMN BITCHES.

Dont matter how loud whitey scream. His bitches outta line. They laugh behind his back and hate that lil stump that cant even fuck em right.

How it gonna go? You bitches gonna vote to give us your shit. More and more every fuckin year. Your bitches gonna vote to bust your fuckin balls and take some shit for themselves they dont give to black and brown.

Whitey you got your balls in a bitch trap. Bitches aint never giving you shit. Bitches aint never changing their minds. Bitches aint NEVER giving up they voting rights.

Whitey you done. Brown laughing there fuckin asses off. You standing there red faced like a fuckin cuck while your bitches give us the keys to your fuckin kingdom. You wont do shit either. You never ever do. Welcome to HELL.

Other urls found in this thread:

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>basketball players with white owners

Mixtapes isn't a career kek

>A white guy took the time to write this whole thing out thinking he was being clever.

I can't read ebonics, what does it say?

Has shitposting gone too far?

Why is this allowed?

Your grammar and spelling is quite nigger-like.

Wow. You actually took the time to type all that out. I bet you're very proud of yourself.

92 pls

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
"Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large."

I'm okay with this

All Americans do is shitpost about BBC.
Also roll I guess

By keks design

Sup Forums WILL respond to this including myself

tumblan

>coalburners
you can have 'em. Mulattoes aren't any harder to hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

Nice shitpost tyrone, why won't you come to my country so we can have a talk about it?

this nigger is right, white women are breeding with the enemy and will erase the white race

Also

prosperity

really makes you think

basically, white women are as much the enemy of the white race as non-whites

>tfw no qt black fag to suck my peepee
:^(

Lol stupid fuck.I have more money in my pocket then you have in your portfolio. Oh my bad,that means more then you have to your name.

lol labor slaves for white men and sex slaves for white women.IS there any low niggers wont sink down to?

Thanks to the awful grammar I almost believed it.

roll

Got a shotgun here ready to blast when the race war kicks off, nigger.

Nah, it's really only low-quality white women. Quality white women date white men almost exclusively, or if they do race-mix, it's with Asian men.

Dude ruined his body with a stupid tattoo. At least he worked hard for that body.

11-15 pls

hmmm...

Who pays for section 8,who pays for ebt,who pays for affirmative action,who pays for everything?

We are still your massa,always have been and always will be.

sure why not

Rolling Rollin Rollin

Roleplay, really?

Don't forge to report, Sup Forums.

Thank you, Kek.

Lol exactly what I was thinking

this is not even correct ebonics. who talks like this?

Pfft ok.

R011

roll and don't fuck up pls

They still vote liberal

Play music, sports, fuck our ugly and damaged women and shut the fuck up you goddamn ape bastard

Shills always write too many pages of paragraphs, even when pretending to be unable to write anything.

I can't even tell what the fuck OP is trying to say.

Rollerino

>black people
>smiling

I can't even remember the last time I've seen a black person smile, they're salty as fuck 24/7.... especially when the welfare check doesn't cover their daily malt-liquor intake.