HOLY SHIT. THAT FAGGOT WANTS TO SHUT US DOWN. GET IN HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I KNEW IT. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

HOLY SHIT. THAT FAGGOT WANTS TO SHUT US DOWN. GET IN HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I KNEW IT. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

Seems like he might be clogged.

One last loggggin Sup Forumsros

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

You're just a bitter no-logger.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

IT'S OVER, FAGGOT

Who?

Well?

Who?

really? this fucker gonna do what shia, hillary, swiift, pit, THE ENTIRETY OF TUMBLR, DEVIANTART AND REDDIT couldn't? And i'm the delusional one?

Cancer spam

Op made this up, doesn't exist.

You are fake news

Cancer spam

I actually love this meme. Anyone who says otherwise should grow up.

The fag of faggot of autistic faggot is not like any other fag of faggot you may find at your local bathouse. Tis truly the works of a complete autistic faggotry in his own wrong.
The autistic faggot is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His faggotry rate is remarkably high considering how many fags want to give him a tossing with their tongues.
What you don’t know right now is that autistic faggot is the complete, obese, autistc, faggotry, delux Handicapp obesity in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so homosexual, so flamboyant … so… fag, like his ass. You could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your completely autistic obese faggotry

They really give Sup Forums too much credit in the article. This shithole doesn’t accomplish things

> metal rock band.

>Damn. CNN can't spell for shit, huh?

Try harder faggots.

It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 16 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
& even if you had cameras, devices,
& all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't matter.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.

Fake&gay

That's because OP is a fag and made it up

Wait hold the fucking phone,,,,

Taylor swift performed a concert for deaf kids?
Where the fuck was i when that happened

Andy Sixx I want you to shit down my throat right fucking now.

>shot down in a viscous assault
>viscous assault
>viscous

Fucking idiots.

beepi beepi. big log coming your way :D

>stop trolling me!
lol

Fucking retard logposters, what did they expect?

Google the journalist...he don't exist....dumbfuck....

don't you just love it when Sup Forums complains about fake news then falls for it when it suits them?

Explain why I can access the article then you butt-fuck brady bunch faggot

You're retarded

Get a log of this retard

>2018
>still thinks there is only 1 log poster
You'd think this guy would have grown up by now.

And nothing important was lost. Bye b.

Howed you take such a tall picture you Fucking wizard you?

Bout damn time don't you think?

you brought this upon yourselves