Nigger thread

Nigger thread

Found this on a ylyl

Fucking racists bigots! Trying to insult people but you can't even get yourselves out of the dungeon you call a "basement!" DO the world a favor and kys, you white trailer park trash!

good thread boys

Don't bring Gabby into this shes a hottie... also study some fucking Biology especially phylogeny of homo sapiens you racist fuck.

>all these triggered fragile brown subhumans

Fucking racists rejects! No wonder your mothers dropped you as a baby! Now the only thing you CAN do is insult others and feel happy about you are "sticking it to the blacks" but in reality, you are doing nothing worth while! As I said, kys

low-IQ coffee colored subhuman waste detected

kek

As I said, it's sad how you try to hide your insecurities by insulting other! Fucking kys

>implying anyone cares about racism

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural

Fucking lost

>>Implying anyone cares about racism
>>Everyone is racist to some degree bro!
>>It's perfectly natural
There's a difference between racism and whatever you are trying to confuse racism with!
You can't discriminate a group of people just because of COLOR! That's the dumbest thing I heard in a long time! Nothing can top it!

If I ever have kids the only rule will be they can't date niggers.

low-IQ coffee colored subhuman waste confirmed :^)

Everyone hates niggers. Even (especially) other minority groups. If you don't hate niggers then you've never been around them.

>Using Ms paint to make racist images
I like how they have the time to do that but does not have the time to do something worthwhile! Fucking racists!

Everyone hates niggers, especially other minority groups. If you don't hate niggers then you haven't spent enough time around them.

Define "niggers." Because the definition of it would mean that it's an offensive term used to describe blacks! How would you feel that your whole race is defined by an offensive word?!

You should know racism is an inherent trait in all humans and animals and it is hardwired in our brains due to it being evolutionarily advantageous to us.

lol butthurt

Jamal are you retarded?
This is Sup Forums.

Did she died?

>non-White calling others rejects
kek

>>This is Sup Forums
4chan used to be "good" (as in not racist or sexist or bigoted!)
Until racists came to ruin the beauty that Sup Forums had!
Now, Sup Forums has gone to SHIT because of them!

>>Implying that's not the truth
Don't get too butt-hurt when people call you out on your sham!

>there are people who genuinely believe this guy is being serious

>>And how is it "beneficial" to humans and animals? That does not make sense for it to be "hardwired" in to our brains!
Says the racist that replied to me! Reject!

We have to go back

>Implying it was good in the first place!
Racism was all around high at that era!

blm

You all disgust me, I hope you all burn in hell you pathetic trump worshiping racists.

>You can't discriminate a group of people just because of COLOR!
The thing about non-whites though is that they are a lesser species. Not as smart. Not as driven. No intellectual curiosity. Quick to emotional surges. Happy to sit around all day and do nothing. It's more than just skin color.

White is not a race as black isn´t either.

In taxonomy there´s no such a thing as "race".

You're right, Sup Forums used to be a safe haven for all...