He is 39 and should play more 4-years

He is 39 and should play more 4-years.

he should win the CL and retire as undisputable GOATkeeper

ur mom is 59 and choked on my dick 4 times last night LMAO NERD

He should retire and make way for Donnarumma in NT

that kid does not need to be made space for. how many WCs do you want him to play? 6?

Is it true that he is a fascist?

This.

Probably. I think all the fascist stuff could be a coincidence taken alone, but together?

he should win the world cup 2018 by saving a penalty in the 95th minute against Spain and THEN retire

already confirmed he'll be retiring after world cup 2018.

going to miss him so much.

Lobont is 39 too and a good goalkeeper yet he's nobody's hero

constantly seeing athletes age like a fine wine and get better looking over time gives me hope for my future

>yfw its real/juve in the CL final and Tsunaldo denies Buffon his medal with a last minute penalty

I don'T see italy win the WC at all

That's how it's gonna be

didnt Van Der Sar retire at 41 or 42 years old?

41 in 2011.

At 45 he made a match in 2016 for a fourth division team and even defended a penalty, the game ended 1 to 1.

>le classy aging serie A lad

the worst fucking football meme ever. Seriously if you unironically rate Buffon, Totti, Pirlo, etc. you need to off yourself

>this guy is 44 and still plays first division football
>also a manlet (billed 1.72m)
>will be playing in the club world cup in december

I don't follow soccer but I like how feisty you are neighbour

Are you 13 year old?

Any one who doesnt rate Buffon is a casual fan or customer...

Neur gets exposed in CL, does well for country but has an amazing supporting cast..

De Gea is overated as fuck, looks above average during his time at Manchester United but has nowhere achieved elite status.

Courtois is solid, but occasionally gets exposed.

Buffon at 39 has elite reflex goal keeping and hands down the best positioning in the game.

The reason why Pirlo and Buffon excelled in old age is becaus they are scholars of the game, they know their position, they know all of the variables involved and they play in a way that helps counter for their age.

I miss when soccer wasnt a new fag sport and you customers didnt shit up convos with ur high school tier banter.

Why dont you all go suck off Ibra who can only excel in cherry picking, or Ronaldo is is a team killer and puts his team in jeapordy with his play, or Messi and Neymar who were blanked by Juve twice....