If you want college to be free go get it

If you want college to be free go get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

floridastudentfinancialaid.org/ssfad/bf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You have to go get your dick blown off for Israel to get a meaningless education
Top kek, I'm not even a lefty cuck but come on my family.

>military flooded with liberals
Yes please

/thread

Good goy

Can you still get a free education in America if you are one of top students?Or you pay anyway unless you are super talented and university offers you a place( exceptional case)

>Can you still get a free education in America if you are one of top students?
Yeah scholarships

>It's the dying for our Jewish corporate overlords meme again

Fuck off. I'll fight when this country is worth protecting and actually faces a real threat

Except you're not fighting for this country, you're fighting for free education.

Yeah... A little misleading there, asshole.

>But youre a trumpette, so i get it

>free
>have to earn it

Only 10% or so even see combat

Thanks to Obama, we don't have any more war

>dear goys
>college is already free

>implying military officers do the plebe ground work
>implying you cant just get a non-combat position/ join a non-shit branch

I went through ROTC and got a free degree, now have the work experience required to go into higher work and plenty of contacts too.

Only retards go enlisted

>Only retards go enlisted

Do you not want to be a citizen?

>goys

How to tell a redditor newfag from a true Sup Forumsitician

It's goyim, memer.

scholarships largely on need basis.
i applied back in 2007 and there was NOTHING for middle class white girl.
frankly an awful lot of really talented ppl aren't bothered abt high school and won't try to be #1 top achievers. i was smart enough to sleep thru all my classes and get by with 3.2 and i'm not a genius by any means.

What a pussy

>3.2
>expecting scholarships
females these days

i was thinking this the other night. america already has free college, it's available to all who want to work for it.

>free college
>have to work for it

>every single job in the military is a combatant one
Gas yourselves you incredible retards. You don't deserve to live being this stupid.

there's no such thing as a free lunch in life

At least you're not in the Canadian military.

it was an unfortunate compromise with my parents who insisted that i not go the GED route. bad move.

even so no money for merit; even if had been 4.0

military excludes athsmatics, depressives, overweights, underweights, so like the remaining 50% of the population.

or you know, actually try in school and get a meaningful scholarship?

so there is a legal way to get free education and people cry that they have to pay?How are they entitled for free college?The degree they will probably get will still be useless due to inflation of diploma and the fact you didn't achieve scholarship.What the fuck, people in USA act like commies in 1990s crying about free shit not understanding its a fucking capitalism

Too bad hillary wants to change all that

>the fact you didn't achieve scholarship means you aren't that good*

>suggesting that high school is something worth working at
what country are you living in user

The state I live has a program of scholarships for anyone who had a high GPA in highschool. It's called Bright Futures and is included in this link. Also the state will give every college freshman a $1k grant for you to buy supplies with.
floridastudentfinancialaid.org/ssfad/bf/

THATS NOT MY STATE
but from what i hear abt florida hs you have to be fucking retarded to sit thru their work

Active Air Force here. We get $4,500 a year towards tuition. On top of that we are given priority on grants. On top of that the Air Force pays for one certificate while active duty. Feels good watching you all struggle to get money for your associates at the university of Phoenix.