What is the appeal of Twin Peaks?

What is the appeal of Twin Peaks?

The lack of negroes.

Beautiful white people and the Pacific Northwest. Also Agent Cooper.

What is the appeal of [insert an objectively good and popular TV show]?

retards think it makes them smart to sit on their ass and watch tv, especially if its boring shit that they consider good for whatever reason. as if pointing a camera at something and writing shitty dialogue was some sort of art. basically pretentious twats like to boast about enjoying pretentious shit

>objectively good
top kek

Fine cups of coffee and cherry pie

The characters are generally pretty good and it's all wrapped in a supernatural story.

Tell me what is pretentious about Twin Peaks.

you didn't watch it, did you?

Damn straight

comfy small town white America that is dead today

the waifus

Season 3 hype

Been looking for a Twin Peaks thread this whole day. Someone should really start making "official" Twin Peaks threads.

DUNNNNNNN DUN DUN

I can make general threads yet Im not sure if many people would bump the thread - but with Season 3 just few months away there is a potential.

>"official" Twin Peaks threads.
go back to red dit cock sucker

>I can make general threads
Kill yourself

So how exactly are they going to solve the 26 year old cliffhanger with season 3's first episode?

This show had a lot of "diversity' in the cast honestly.

>but with Season 3 just few months away there is a potential.

Yeah, that was what I thinking. But these week there has almost been a Twin Peaks thread everyday. Sure, they bump slowly but they last a whole day.

I meant a /general/ but for some reason I didn't think of it at first. No need to get agitated.

>/general/
I know what you meant. Kill yourself faggot.

>There are 2 Coopers - 1 bad, 1 good
>Bad one went to Las Vegas to run drug cartel
>Good one, also with Laura escaped the Black Lodge, because the door opens once every 25 years
>Bob is in bad Cooper.
>Annie is dead
>Goal is to catch that bitch

This is what we know from leaks on stage.

Non linear story telling

Looks like I got on your nerves..

WHO KILLED MERIWETHER LEWIS?

Why is the new book 90% about UFOs?

More leaks:
>Nadine opened curtains shop next to RR coffee
>Gordon Cole completely deaf
>There is a nuclear bomb thread associated with Major Briggs
>David Bowie's character got recasted
>Judy is seen with Laura Palmer
>Angelo Badalamenti might have small cameo
>Bobby is cop, and married to Shelly

It's how most of the people processed their Lodge experience

Any news on Chet Desmond or Sam Stanley?

even more leaks what I found on forums:
- Pete, Dell Mibler and a third person (Andrew) were the sole casualties of the bank explosion. Audrey survived with critical injuries.
- Ben Horne survived his incident with Doc Hayward (there are mentions of him sitting at Audrey's bedside at the hospital)
- Cooper (or Dopplerganger Coop) apparently visited Major Briggs's home later on the same day as the "How's Annie' incident. Some time afterward, Cooper left town
- Hank was killed in prison in 1992
- Albert and Gordon are still alive and employed by the FBI in 2016
- Catherine sold the Mill land back to Ben (not sure if this is truly 'post-finale' or within the now-muddled timeline of the series)
-Jacoby had his license to practice psychiatry revoked and moved to Hawaii to work on his memoirs
-Chet Desmond role is not used
-Sam Stanley became an alcoholic and was placed on administrative leave and, as of Agent Preston's investigation, has not returned to active duty

Geneal threads are hives of scum and idiocy. /got/ and /who/ are fucking retarded. stranger things was a pretty good little show and west world is good too but those threads are the worst on Sup Forums. Now some faggot keeps trying to start gabagoo generals so all the faggots can shit post the sopranos, it's sick shit. A twin peaks general would just draw in even more morons, if you want that shit take it to reddit.

Those aren't really leaks, they're in the book.

Maybe you are right. Don't really feel like ruining TP.

This

>David Bowie's character got recasted
I mean, of course, but... that's such a bummer :(

How bad did the explosion fuck her up? Will she be okay in season 3?

Does this mean laura is going to be a character?

She will be a cyborg

I really hope this is true

What does he know?

>:(
kill yourself

Just make it a David Lynch general so we can shitpost about Dune and Blue Velvet as well

LYNCH
Y
N
C
H

Nanomachines?

Spot on. Leftovers, Twin Peaks, Sopranos (before this gabagoo guy) and Deadwood threads are actually really good for discussion because they don't have a general.

Holy shit this if fucking awesome, Bobby has always been my favorite character besides Coop. Maybe he is part of the bookhouse boys now?

>Bobby went from rebellious bad boy teenager to Coop's replacement