Transgender here, female2female

Transgender here, female2female

Ask me anything

f2f how does that work
>actually curious taking hormones to replace your whoremones?

Gr8 b8 m8

I identify as a nonbinary transgender.
I wanna get the best of both worlds; m and f but looking in-between and saying I'm either whever I feel like it

>I identify as a nonbinary transgender.
Go fuck off somewhere else, please.

male2male*

ok so you are mentally ill, find a good psychiatrist yet?

what a train wreck of a human being

crawl in a hole and dont come out

Is this bait?

Why did you sin?

>Is this bait?
Are you a retard? Or...

It's only trans if there's an A and B. It's like you did that, but got stuck on crossdressing and decided to give up.

I'm real!!
My named assigned by birth is Emily. Im considering a gender neutral name.

Go fuck yourselves.
This is me

And yes I see a therapist

You're the worst kind of person in this community. The whole nonbinary bullshit identify how I feel when I feel blah blah blah. I have no qualms with trans, gays, bisexuals, it's the fucking dipshits that draw attention to themselves because they can't make up their fucking mind that need to fuck off.

no amount of therapy can cure that level of retarded thinking, plus your ugly as fuck

hope your prepared for a solitary life as useless garbage no one will want

There's only two genders you ignorant woman.

That's actually false.

Quadruple double

Show us your weiner

dubs checked

Wow you cannot judge me.
This is what I was born like

Retarded? Cause you sound retarded.

It's made of silicone

If you have a penis, and X and Y chromosomes you are a man.

If you have a vagina and XX chromosomes, you are a female.

What if you outwardly have a vagina, with recessed functioning testes?

How human are you?

Then ya gotta get a chromosome check lmao

Did the dumb cunt f2f "transgender" bitch leave?

Sorry I meant to say op. I always get the two confused.

I'm back.
Idk what to say.

Hey cunt, you still here?

Yesss
What do you want now?????

Apparently you were able to muster up those words. What the fuck does female to female even mean. How can you go from female.... To female?

I mean have female parts but I identify as transgender.
So I'm the other kind of trap

how could you be non-binary AND transgender you fucking tard?
You cannot be trans something without something that is at least binary

Talking to you guys was a mistake.
I thought you would understand

Fuck off

How dare you assume my gender

Hey guess what, I identify as a transgender now too. I'm not going to dress up or get surgery or anything though. I basically just want the attention from it. I am a victim

>you guys
Did you just fucking assume my gender??

>I identify as a nonbinary transgender.
So, made-up bullshit?
>I wanna get the best of both worlds; m and f but looking in-between and saying I'm either whever I feel like it
So, you're just a greedy, fence-sitting cunt, then?

>Im considering a gender neutral name.
Might I suggest "Dumbfuck"?

What’s important to remember here is that there’s only two genders and anything else outside of that is a fabrication of the mentally unstable

Fuck straight off.

How does it feel to be the world's first doublefaggot?

>Fuck straight off
>straight
Fag confirmed.

Then you don't get to have a gender. You have a birth defect instead. Blind people don't get to see, and you don't get a gender.

There are infinite genders, you can even be an androgynous genderfluid semi-agender neutrois transgender

So much hate towards me.
No one wants my number or pics of my fake dick?

Those aren't really things.

Am I that unattractive?!

Genitalia and timestamp

Correct, you spotted the mistake, it's really demi-agender.

Also not a thing.

On a scale of potato to Hannibal Lector, how mental are you?

what’s between your legs?

Sure your not just an ugly male?

gender.wikia.com/wiki/Nanogender

Pretty

3 3 1/2 Gender A Abimegender Absorgender Accipiogender Adeptogender Affigogender Agender Agender Boy Agender girl Agenderflux Ambonec Amorgender and Amaregender Androgyne Antigender Apogender Aporagender B Big Gender Bigender Bigenderflux Boi Butch C Caminus gender Cobblogender Cogender (Gender identity) Color Gender D Demi-bigender Demiandrogyne Demifluid Demiflux Demigender Demigirl Demiguy Demimascandrogyneflux Domgender / Plerugender Dualgender Dubsgender Duoquinquagintigender E Exclusive Genders F Fa'afafine Femme Fluidception Fluidflux Foxkin Superqueer Fractalgender Frigus gender G Gender Fluid Gender Fluid Genderfae Genderflux Genderneutral Genderqueer Genre-gender Greygender H Hijra I Inceptogender Intensigender Intergender Ipso gender J Juxera K Khanith Ktulugender L Legogender Libragender Lunagender M Man Maverique Mirror Gender Mixflux Multigender Mutogender Muxe Māhū N Nanogender Neurogender Neutrois Neutroisflux Nonbinaryflux O Opti-genitalia-queer P Pangender Pocket Gender Pocket Gender Polygender Proxvir Puzzlegender Q Qirl Quadgender Quariwarmi Quasigender Quintgender R Retrofluid Robloxian Gender S Satirical Gender Schrodingergender Semi binary genders Stargender Superdemiandrogynemasculofeministagenderfluidflux Surgender Surprisegender T Tetrisgender Totikhaspawnfluid Transcontinental Transgender Trigender Triquiboy Two-Spirit U Ultigender Ungender V Vibragender W Woman X X-gender Xenogender Xenogender Y Yinyang Ren Yinyang ren

Rolling for dubsgender