Did MJ do it Sup Forums? Did he molest that kid, or was it all a ruse?

Did MJ do it Sup Forums? Did he molest that kid, or was it all a ruse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson#Media_reaction_and_civil_suit_settlement
youtu.be/t1pqi8vjTLY
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/-1599138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

naw

No course not, he gave that kid $15million out of kindness, like you do

He a good boi...he din doo nothing.....white man tryin to keep child molesting brotha down...stupidass crackers

MJJ was starting the expose the evils of Hollywood ("Jew me, sue me, everybody do me"), so as (((they))) always do they smeared their victim with accusations of the crimes they themselves commit.

They weren't going to tolerate the most popular and beloved entertainer in the world telling the goyim the truth.

JFK, Hitler, MLK, MJJ - show people the real truth and the Zionists will destroy you.

When did MJ ever talk about the Jews?

There was never demonstable evidence that MJ molested kids. He was being extorted. He did molest Brooke Shields and Lisa Marie Presley on many occasions, though. Now you MJ haters can go eat a dick.

Das right...he molested kids.....but he did not molest dem other kids do.....i like you logic my brotha

His insurance company paid to settle the matter over his objections

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson#Media_reaction_and_civil_suit_settlement

Child touching inshurance

Noo they they just ignorant

not who you replied to but I think it was more just exposing corruption and abuse in the music and entertainment industry that have massively disproportionate numbers of jews in their ranks.

One of the things they found at the Neverland Ranch was a crotchless rabbit costume.

In the song "They Don't Care About Us." It marked the moment MJJ essentially signed his own death warrant.

The video shows oppressed and imprisoned people rising up, along with lyrics like "Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

youtu.be/t1pqi8vjTLY

Predictably, the ADL etc all shrieked that the Zionist cabal were the innocent victims, and evil Michael Hitler was their oppressor.

kek source?

Ive never heard that and cant find anything on google

Shut the fuck up brainlet.

RIP MJJ

nice selfie

I remember reading it somewhere. They could have been quoting the Mirror
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/-1599138
sketchy

Unproven allegations of horrific crimes, echoed throughout their MSM, is a standard Zionist attack.

No.

Due to the simple fact he was asexual.

I don't know why more people don't understand this.

>Zionists
confirmed for tinfoil

He got kids drunk on wine and fucked them, user.
Deal with it.

>kid
*kids

>Zionist
tinfoil intensifies

To be fair, everyone on earth would have molested Brooke Sheilds given half the chance.

Prove he was asexual, faggot

I'm so glad the jealous father who made up that shit ended up killing himself.

Lol I love how people believe Jews Hollywood and media, and then try to throw profit machines like mj under the bus. I'm willing to bet the Jews would have lost more if Michael was put in jail

I guess the Balfour Declaration, where in 1917 the English Crown in exchange for a few shekels and the promise to bring the US into WWI pledged to Lord Rothschild and his Zionist organization to create for them their coveted Israel, is also "tinfoil."

You seem awfully obsessed by Jews. Are you a neo-nazi?

This

The amount of money lost by exposing (((their))) true nature would have been incalcuable.

How much is it worth to control what the slaves believe and do?

Jackson had man-boy relationship in 1993, too, user. I mean if you want to argue that our society is backward, fine.
But he was a pedo, and possibly a predator since the kid killed himself.

I remember that. And I remember thinking, that confused nigga just made a hit song with the word "kike" in it, clearly without even knowing what it means, because that is not how you use it.

"fight me eskimo me but don't you black and wait wut

Governments making promises they won't keep for another 30 years in order to get more support for a war... shocking

Everyone was dropping the k-word in the 80s, faggot. Even Axl Rose.

>and the promise to bring the US into WWI
oh fuck you've gone full tinfoil now
kek

>what the fuck am I reading
No doubt Michael Jackson was a pedo with a head full of mental problems, but just when I thought I had seen the worst excuse for journalism in the world, Jolly Ol England waddles up and shows USA how it's done.

Holy fuck, Mirror.

Lol what, its not like he wanted to drop doing tours and stuff then suddenly the allegations hit. Also its easier to just get a person busted for drugs or threaten to release secrets. You sound like the type of person that believes the earth is flat

It was the work of a enemy stand

The article says E! Entertainment reported it.

Not at all, nor do I think much about Jews.

The question was about Michael Jackson, and since it was Jews who destroyed him they're naturally a prominent part of the thread.

Do you think everything must be about the Jews? Do you often find yourself needing to be the center of attention, or feeling like a victim? Have you ever been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

>80's
I grew up in the 70s.
The word still meant what it means in the 80s.
And the song didn't come out until 1996.

Faggoooooot

>I don't think much about Jews
>Jews destroyed MJ

I'd say you do, actually.
Do you want someone to commit genocide against them like Hitler did?

Actually it was 1987.
Faggot.

I don't believe it.

I go on cocaine tours, I do not fuck anybody nor would I ever abuse a child, but they have been offered to me.

If I had wanted to fuck children, it would have been nothing for me. I could have rented or bought a large house in the town and hired the police to guard me and go find more kids.

And I am not rich I am just middle class, a little money goes a long way in much of the world.
And MJ had LOTS of money.

He could have done whatever he wanted in the third world while corrupt cops or even the military kept journalists well away from him.

He could have fucked children all day on a throne made out of the skulls of all of the children he fucked previously. He could have used their skeletons to make puppet shows with the elephant man about how much he loves to fuck kids, and he could have made third-world cops watch, and they probably would have applauded politely.

I just don't buy it. He wasn't stupid, by all accounts he was extremely intelligent and had an insanely high work ethic.

Yeah, and aside from that sentence, it also says two pages of other insane sounding non-journalistic blathering too.

I think it's probably likely he was a child molester. His behavior matched that of a child molester.

There's been a lot of money post death invested in rehabilitating his image. Easier to do when he's dead and not acting sketchy af 24/7.

I don't care about them one way or the other. You certainly seem to, however.

what the fuck is a "cocaine tour?"

I could swear I heard about that in 96, the year I pissed away rotting in bar in Florida

Then you agree that Jews had literally no hand in this.
Good.

Ooh! I know this one... I do! I do!

It's from "Bad." Look it up.

You should try fucking kids. It's way better than coke. Their little cries echo in your head for years.

I do, actually. It is concerning that so much anti-semitism is becoming "in vogue" these days. This is why hate speech against Jews should be prosecuted, as some very much want to cause harm to them.

starting to get this suspicions feeling those amusement rides were meant for luring children to his home

Hm.

>"They Don't Care About Us" is the fifth single from Michael Jackson's album HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I, released on March 31, 1996. The song remains one of the most controversial pieces Jackson ever composed. In the US, media scrutiny surrounding allegations of antisemitic lyrics were the catalyst for Jackson issuing multiple apologies and re-recording the song with altered lyrics.

>he had an insanely high work ethic.
why is a perfectly good justification to channel your frustrations by manipulating boys to have sex with you.

>He could have fucked children all day on a throne made out of the skulls of all of the children he fucked previously.
jesus christ

He's a nigger.

Also this.

>I just don't buy it
And you shouldn't buy it, since the media's story is nonsense. The truth of human events usually makes sense - and the MSM tale of MJJ obviously does not.

To paraphrase Stephen Colbert (and annoy the lurking JIDF):

"The truth has a well known anti-semitic bias."

cocaine=heckuva drug

It was fake. He kept kids at his mansion because everyone in hollywood likes to molest children. They also wanted for him to sell his shares ro sony because he owned half of it. They tried defaming him at every turn and when he still wouldnt sell they killed him via doctor overdose perscription.

>(and annoy the lurking JIDF)
oh but you don't think about Jews all the time do you?
nazi

>Balfour declaration
>the weakening of Germany
>nah Hitler picked on Jews because he was a big meanie
Idiots

It's like a regular vacation except it's actually fun

He kept poor kids in his mansion in Santa Barbara to keep them away from Hollywood? What the fuck are you smoking?

And he didn't own half of Sony. That's truly a retarded claim.

Oh...and he fucking paid the dude who accidentally killed him to do that shit because it was the only way he could get to sleep pumped full of all the illegal drugs he was taking to function due to being old and trying to dance and tour like he was still in his 20s.

He was merely being the right example for future generations.

You are regurgitating Nazi propaganda.

Antifa, liberals, and shareblue employees are the stupidest nigger cucks in the whole world. its hillarous that a bunch of "nerd virgins" pretend to know even an oz of the real world while larping as a bunch of freedom fighters off homefront.

1 tinfoil fag has more money, intelligence, and pussy grabbing count than 10 soyboys with bandanas.

We'll if the Jews hadn't been a race of beady eyed thieves for the past few thousand years, no one would have a problem with them.

The truth always sounds like "hate speech" to those who have something to hide.

That powerful people in Hollywood destroyed the life of an innocent and amazing human being, simply to protect their money and power, is not "hate speech" about Jews - unless you want to posit that being psychopaths who kill the innocent for money is *because* they are Jews.

The claim that being Jewish makes people psychopathic killers who have no control over their actions would be the only way the truth of MJJ's destruction could be considered "hate speech."

What was Hitler doing if he wasn't. Being a meanie. Or is there some legitimate reason for genocide in your mind

admit it
you want another pogrom to occur against the Jews
Just say it, it's OK. We're all anonymous here.

Are you high?

This is not correct. There was evidence that was not allowed to be displayed. Inadmissible.

I saw that evidence. He was guilty. He didn't molest EVERY child, but he played hardcore with some.

King WhiteNigga was a weird dude, and made a lot of cheesy music that tasteless morons seemed to like.

That said, when he wasn't working on his music he was 100% devoted to working on philanthropic shit, and as people usually do, he focused on shit to help kids have happy childhoods, since his was so fucked by his show business family.

Did he touch the pp? Who knows, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of it, but then, would I let my kid sleep over in the same bed with a grown man?

Ehhhh not likely

You mean if you weren't a brainwashed racist bigot, Jews wouldn't be a problem to YOU.

The key word here is "Kids".

>Plural

Is it propaganda that North Koreahas the fastest growing economy in the world right now? Yes. Is it true? Yes.
They're not mutually exclusive boot licker

Just saying
I fully support stern punishment for hate speech against Jews
because faggots like you really do want to kill them.

>I saw that evidence.

ok sure

Ill take never happened for 600 alex

Ironically, no. Neverland Ranch wasn't a place where kids got touched. It was a place kids could go and NOT be touched. Like Michael was inevitably touched.

So what did he do? Start calling out Hollywood and the media. So they accused him of kid rape with the thinnest evidence imaginable and he beat them twice. Meanwhile pedophiles roam Hollywood and get community service without even a news headline.

The monsters killed him. We must kill the monsters.

There is literally no evidence "powerful people in Hollywood destroyed" Michael Jackson.
You are tinfoil, faggot. What kind of meds are you (not) on ?

>Did MJ do it Sup Forums? Did he molest that kid, or was it all a ruse?

Who gives a fuck? It was a hundred years ago.

I hope, for your sake, that this is some sort of satirical self-parody experiment, or a dada exercise that just spit the contents of your post out in a random transient explosion.

Generally propaganda doesn't care about the truth, since it has a goal. And you are dumb as shit if you think that North Korea has the fastest growing economy. It is only number 1 in number of parasites per human being

Did you read the post? Must be troll

Faggot, you set it up to make it virtually untraceable for anyone to catch Jackson fucking boys in Bahrain.
How do you know he DIDN'T use his resources accordingly?

Asexual

Yeah I understand he was a white lady that is the darkest bullshit you can show up to a united states defense court

Shut up retard .

This

Jews aren't a race
Seems I'm not the brainwashed one

You are literally proving that you are a psycho tinfoil hat wearing person

Your posts are becoming ever more unhinged.

I suppose that's usefully revealing, but the thread would be better off without your projections about narcissistic obsessions and genocide.

Please stop trying to use the mass of innocent Jews who have committed no crimes as human shields for the Jews who have.