not arranged set of blurry pixels #4!

My favourite character!

so maggie gets the bat? wait wut?

I honestly expected a rickroll

It's Maggie

He imagines everyone getting Lucilled though

Rick?

who the fuck is this?

There's several dream scenes where Rick is delusionally going through all possible outcomes in his head.

The canon victims are Abe and Glenn.

holy fucking shit

MAGGIE?????????????

fucking TWD managed to find a way to thwart leaks

astounding. maybe if they put some of that actual fucking effort into the actual show...

>watch it 10x
>still can't make out who is it

I know my eye sight is bad but this is pathetic

even if it is a dream sequence, it seems real. the fact is they're actually gonna show negan bashing a pregnant woman's head in.

fuck

>There's several dream scenes where Rick is delusionally going through all possible outcomes in his head.
First ruining all the dramatic buildup with the cliffhanger and now this. They're really going out of their way to rob the scene of any actual impact when we finally see it, aren't they?

>that awful dogshit video quality
Real or fake I think I'd rather wait ~24 hours~. What kind of autism must you have to want to soil a supposed brutal episode that comes out tomorrow?

>stupid fucks watch the show and can't tell who it is

jesus christ

even the fucking youtube commenters could tell who it was

>There's several dream scenes where Rick is delusionally going through all possible outcomes in his head
Please tell me this isn't real.

This was unexpected

>OHH Look at THAT! Taking it like a CHAMP!

i don't get it. who is that? literally not even a character on the show

WHAT THE FUCK

So WHAT THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING POINT IF IT'S ALL DREAM SEQUENCES AND FLASHBACKS AND YOU CAN'T TELL WHICH IS THE ACTUAL ONE GETTING LUCILLED, ARE THE WRITERS FUCKING RETARDED? That's it, I'm finally dropping this piece of shit, free at last bros

>There's several dream scenes where Rick is delusionally going through all possible outcomes in his head.

Maggie? Well, I wasn't expecting that...

lmao this show is still going?

I agree, i'd fucking dislike this. I don't know if it was done to fight any leaks the show might have had but that removes a lot of tension

>killing the best character in this shitty show
JUST

every
single
fucking
thread

I simply have no words.

>Thomas Wayne kills Martha Wayne

See you tomorrow and every Sunday after that.

>the entire season will be a dream sequence
>season finale will end on a cliff hanger with negan doing the eenie meenie miney mo thing
>reddit will claim it's poetry

>scott gimple manages to fucking ruin a SIMPLE SCENE once again

MUH DREAM SEQUENCES MUH FLASHBACKS

They didn't kill Carol.

the entire show is a dream sequence. rick is still lying in a coma in his hospital bed.

Noooooooooooo, please noooo, don't fucking do that please

the show now prioritises fucking with the audience than actually telling a good story. its been Game of Thrones'd.

>this show that gets some of the highest cable ratings is still going?!?!?

Reddit is only lenient towards HBO and Netflix. The Walking Dead is the big Reddit punching bag. I should know since I'm from Reddit.

>I should know since I'm from Reddit.

>diminishing the shock factor for a fucking dream sequence

bravo gimple

kek

helloo reddit

That's literally the only explanation for tiger negro.

is she really dead?

So in what season do we find out who actually got killed? Season 14?

i hope so. she's hideous now.

Did they shoot the whole season through railing?

It's abe and glenn.

>short haired
>porked by asian

trash

>there will be 20+ seasons of TWD, with at least 5 spin-offs

Yeah I don't like this at all. It's supposed to be a shocking and brutal scene, which it won't be when the shit happens 20 times in one episode.

the audience is in the cage

>mfw for maximum edge he realizes she's pregnant after he bashes her good, cuts the baby out, and tosses it in the air before Babe Ruthing it 500 feet over the wall

Are they seriously gonna do fucking dream sequences??

This seems like stock footage.

My only hopes for tomorrow is that they baited every motherfucker who thought they knew what would happen by having Daryl or somebody be killed instead of Glenn/Abraham. But I doubt that will happen.

How do you know?
>muh dream sequences

Sup Forumseddit here because Walking Dead is our favorite show. Isn't that the girl who cuck'd Anthony Burch?

this sound so shitty it might be true

>suddenly right before he lucilles Negan is shot in the back of the head
>It's CIA having come to the rescue

>implying he wouldn't make Glenn eat it along with Rick's eyes

It would be the greatest troll job of all time if Aaron ends up getting the bat.

not-

not even close. You retard. Go away.

it's a dream sequence, the spoiling dead stated that rick will have a dream sequence with everyone from the lineup getting fucked up

bravo scott gimple, lucille scene ruined

the spoiling dead

Mexican Walking Dead > Walking Dead

So Abe, one of the good characters get killed? And instead we are gonna get yet another season filled with fillers, a safe place becoming unsafe, then safe again, perhaps having to move, etc. I am so tired of the fillers

well I'm surprised since it's been on TV so long and nothing ever happens and it's all shitty zombie filler

Hehe. No.

I'm pretty sure it's her.

apparently they reveal who it is at the very end of the episode.

At this point he could take the bat to everyone but Rick and I wouldn't give a shit.

Season 16 quarterseason finale. They have to pull it from CyberRick's memory chip.

It's a clip show episode

there is a mexican walking dead?

Well good, that better pacing than having it at the beggining and nothing for the rest of the episode

Also it's revealed in the middle of it

>rick will have a dream sequence with everyone from the lineup getting fucked up

how is it possible to fuck up such a simple scene like this

unreal

kek. looks like I'm going to watch the end first and skip the dreams.

Negan's -supposed- to represent an entire shift for the series. They're probably getting bored doing the same stories and want to go a different route. At least I hope so.

Gotta kill off more of the cast.

Jesus fuck AMC is so fucking retarded.

They should have had Negan off Abraham at the very end of last season and have the opener for S7 being him killing Glenn as a surprise.

Do you guys think the writers killed her, because they didn't know/want to deal with her pregnancy and a new baby coming?

>they will all be nothing but dream sequences inside of ricks head.

read the thread

rofl

i cant WAIT until the SJW shitstorm over this

lol. Great cinimotgraphy walking dead. So edgy and new age having a fucking bar in the middle of the screen during the shot. Is that suppose to represent the dual nature of Rick or some shit.like what the actual fuck

this seems retarded

like glenn is gonna get rekt too surely? like why wouldnt he instantly try to kill negan?

Wait...WHAT? This reminds me of something

He literally got knocked out at the beginning of the scene you blind fucking pillock.

nice
very nice

WHAT THE FUCK

Agreed.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

You are mistaken, Carol's safe.

>the spoiling dead stated that rick will have a dream sequence with everyone from the lineup getting fucked up

Makes sense, the actress playing Maggie started choking up at Comicon when they asked her about filming this season

he's talking about the spinoff set in California which for some reason is 99% hispanic and black in that show

What is the spoiling dead?

>set in California which for some reason is 99% hispanic and black

sounds like something for manchildren