Women can get sex anytime they want, while men have to work for it

Women can get sex anytime they want, while men have to work for it.

Prove me wrong.

We alredy know fag

The best (and really only) way to combat this is...deny women the attention they crave.

You can fuck Your local hood rat anytime you autistic virgin cumbeard

Make them crave something more.

Electrolytes.
That's what the body craves.

??????????????? What does that have to do with what I said?

Because there's more demand from men, women can be more picky. For everything else, it's the same thing for both gender. A good looking guy could go anytime he wants with an ugly desperate chick.

It's not different, woman are just allowed to aim a bit higher because of higher demand.

negative fag

rich good looking men get sex whenever they want. You're not either so you're going to work for it.

Nah, not even that. Just don't pay any more attention to them than you have to (like at work). They might hate you for it but, fuck, who cares what they think, right?

depends on the guy, these kind of guys i speak of dont roam these endz of the web
you autistic? deny sex? Wow
kek

>autistic; deny sex
I'm just really not interested in/impressed by sex anymore. It's meaningless outside of reproduction and instant gratification, and really more trouble than it's worth.

I only fap like 2-3x a month.

...sex is fun but if your not a complete beta virign you can definitely hold out on it in a relationship user

No, just rape some girl in the night
If youre a nigger, you may get sympathy points, but its a doble razor, you may get shot by a cop who hates nigger

There are some women who are guaranteed dick repellant. I know an actual ham planet with sores on her inner thighs and can clear a room just by opening her legs.

Ain’t no one going near that.

The world is full of desperate individuals of all 40 genders...

Getting laid is easy no matter who you are, as long as you discard your standards....

sure if you have too, but why hold out if you dont need too?

>change behavior to change how women think
>who cares what women think
Nigga wut?

Only if you're a loser.

There's also plenty of girls that have trouble finding sex.

It's not so much to change how they think, rather, to save yourself the headache of dealing with them. The reaction you'll get from them (a strong sense of, "fuck this guy. Is he gay or some shit?") is just all the more satisfying. Ultimately though, you genuinely don't care about them or whatever negative view they have of you.

Rape

Oh, no. I get it. Just that sense of fucks given regarding their opinion isn’t dependent on gender for me. Being uniquely unphased by a certain identity group’s opinion seems oddly oxymoronic to be honest.

Agreed OP, it's crazy how easy they have it, even the not 6-10/10's, even your average girl will have guys trying to fuck. I've been surrounded by girls for the past year and a half at this job I got, and only one was trying to fuck but I was too pussy to do it, she was black imo. Pretty much ruined my image there for not fucking her.. now girls don't really seem that interested in getting to know me.

Well, ok.....

no, thats the general consensus, sans gay.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yes, and large amounts of chocolate make you fat, and any drug worth taking is addictive as shit.
These are some of the cruel realities you have to get used to.

Also, you can get sex anytime you want too, if you've got about $300-$500 lying around, or are attractive and incredibly charismatic.

Wrong, girls can get sex anytime they want. It's GOOD sex they have trouble getting. Hell, they're often looking for a lot more than just sex, they want a full relationship.

or just be normal

I'm here, you honestly think that's within my power?
Also, most girls are looking for someone interesting, probably more.

it means guys can get sex anytime they want as well

idk what kind of girls your surrounded by but the ones im around say this but always go with the some kind of guys fucktarts that always get in trouble the ones that look like a "bad boy"
I have literally heard them say the love "bad boys"

ps in some areas "bad boys" are perceived as "normal"

Das negro is attracted to ze land whale like flies to shiza

Perhaps, maybe I just need to put myself out there more.

This is completely correct, and also the answer to the age old feminist question: "Why are women called sluts when they get a lot of dick, but men called pimps when they get a lot of pussy?"

cause men are Superior

Married and she can STILL get dick when she wants even with husband knowing.

>checkmate