Gonna be in Canada for a few days. Any local fags want to show my and my friends around?

Gonna be in Canada for a few days. Any local fags want to show my and my friends around?

no

where?

where abouts

Canada a big place have to be a little more specific

Canadian here, NP, Luckily canada is tiny and Vancouver Toronto and Montreal are pretty much right beside eachother so no need saying exactly where you're going in Canada because lets be honest, Canada is tiny.

when and where, I'm on Vancouver island but might be able to help you out in van too

word, i can show you guys around for sure.
i'll meet you at the corner, around 8!

True dat Halifax to Vancouver is only about a 35-45 minute drive (depending on traffic of course)

If you come to Ottawa I can show you around.
That could be neat. Where are you coming from?

Yeah OP ill show you around, see you there!

i too live in ottawa

yeah im in canada im tim. ask anyone they will bring you to me. nice to meet you

;3

Hey there man my name is dan, just ask for me.

very true i landed in canada as well and met dan he's been great showing me around

What part? I'm in Vanier

sandy hill
r u chris or taz?

It's taz, sup dude you need weed again?

If you are in Ottawa make sure to stop by Vanway dw you won't get mugged

Lol. /b never ceases to amaze me.

yeah I'm out, the dispensary near me got booked again

I banged Christine last weekend, turns out she was Dan's younger sister, tell him Tony says sorry next time you see him. I'll buy his moose a new rack come curling season.

Christine has been getting fucked by pete since 2009 and pretty sure he has HEP C dude get that checked, either go to Dr. Peterson or Dr. Chen before he leaves for China.

i'm not fucking telling him that are you crazy tony's carrying

canadians man i swear

tim again christine came for coffee and she was talking about dr chen maybe she went?

See you there.

OP Here. I’m gonna be in Toronto. Coming from Houston

toronto is an okay city

any Winnipeg fags here that sell weed?

Sissy sub faggot looking to make a fetish arrangement in 506.
Kik me at mushjosh
Pic related

OH fuck bud.... I'm definitely get tested by the way, Jim if your awake still Janes cheating on ya with Phil, rumour is it started after he opened up another timmies on the #1

>Houston
Yeah, no. There are some tolerable 'muirkans, but Texas is absolutely out. You aren't welcome and will be turned away at the border.

I did that the other day in 25 mins. (With now tires ofc)

Toronto

Where my Brampton boys at?

welcome to the 6ix, dont go on any fucking tour busses, head to kensington market and the dufferin/eglinton area if you want to see what shits about

Naw dude, I’m cool

Okay man. I’ll check it out if I get the chance

Not Taz. That's an imposter.

also the TTC sucks ass but its cheap and intuitive so enjoy that. visit the ROM, shits fire, and walk along the lakeshore, even if its kinda tourist-y

you picked the best part of Canada but i cant show you around but there is a little pub near 10th street called Johnny be good fucking god tier food and hot waitresses also id check out downtown just to get the atmosphere of the big city some good ski hills if you take the 401 out of city for a bit also some good pubs on the waterfront i dont recommend driving traffic can be shit especially with snow and if you arent used to snow go easy thats about all i can think of tri city area is cool too

Houston, we have a problem. LOL JK. I lived in both cities and I am pretty sure you are going to love TO.

are you a minority?

I'm not in Toronto. But I used to live downtown. Check out queen street from around university street to spadina. walk up spadina to see chinatown for a bit and go to kensington market. It's like a hippy granola area but kind of interesting. There's good bars or at least used to be west of spadina on college street (and in the day there used to be a lot of computer parts stores if you're into that kind of thing). I know there's other stuff but that's mostly where I used to hang out. It's probably quite different these days. One of the best things was the food was cheap and there's lots of good places to eat everywhere. Take advantage of that.

Irrelevant in Toronto, most colorblind city on earth bud.

this guy gets it

>Irrelevant in Toronto, most colorblind city on earth bud.
i was going to point out he'd probably notice a difference if he was

You're going to hate TO I'm from the area and it's the most liberal cuck city in Canada besides Ottawa

Let's meet by the tree in Edmonton

check out the Jane & Finch area first.

ahh, my bad

honestly true, grew up here with all their diversity shit in grade school and SJW highschool teachers. excluding UofT the rest of the unis are okay

mans tryna get OP shot

Is this taz?

>comes to Canada in the coldest time of the year

just put on a fuckin coat

Yeah the weather is gonna be a bitch, but I’ll tough it out

Highly agree A1 if you're into coons

im in coombs ftw

Toronto. I’m gonna be there from the 4th til the 8th

Fuck off

Toronto has an underground city in the downtown core anyway

No one calls it that tryhard

How many of you?

>underground city?
You mean the path? The most retardedly laid out network of tunnels here?

>most colorblind city on earth

So if you want to do the tourist thing, do the citypass. Its 86 plus tax and gets you to CN tower, aquariam, Rom, casa Loma, and zoo or science centre.

I've worked at a few tourist attractions here so could answer a few questions if you need in all honesty.

ayyy

>The most retardedly laid out network of tunnels here?
That would be the subway extension

How hard is it to get weed?

>Toronto
>Canada

You can walk into shops and buy it some places

I'm by the gonq, kik sol_sanctum

Not that user but there's a fuckton of dispensers downtown. Just gotta look around.