twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KANKER
A
N
K
E
R

Reporting in from Tampa bay

Ever notice how Brits love Florida for some reason? Me too.

Treasure coast reporting in
I can't imagine what it would be like to not be apart of the planets top race

813 in the heezy bitch niggas

How many hues do you see daily in there ?

>Florida
>Spanish name
>White

Hope I'm not late, Orlando reporting in. Best state in the republic. I can't wait for our ports to open up when we start exporting again under Trump.

338 reporting in. Coming home tonight from vacation.

In Miami it all depends on where you are. If you're near any shopping mall/outlet or more high end tourist places you'll see a bunch.

Worse than Venezuelans

>3 (Three) NFL teams
>They're all shit

>Colombian gf

Top tier latinas desu

>any latinas
>good
They're fucking insane my man

Never understood why hues and south americans in general love Miami so much.

I'm from Québec and I'm going to stay at my friend's condo in Tarpon Springs (north of Clearwater) next month. Never been to Florida before. Is there a lot of qts there or is it more old people? The beaches look nice. how are French Canadians liked? My friend is Greek from Montréal so English is his first language. But for a French person like me, will I be treated well? In Vermont where my family's cabin is they tolerate us, but they automatically charge a tip on us at restaurants, calling it a "Queeb tax" because French Canadians don't tip.

Jacksonville master race reporting in.

That's why I like them

>Naples
Come fucking murder me someone. I hate visiting family

More old people than qts but its a nice white area

941 Bradenton

>jacksonville
>master race

of what? ghetto niggers and white trash meth addicts?

Florida is Indiana with a coast line.

>been living in Kentucky for the last 3 months in cornfields with coons
>realize that I miss my based state more than even my family
Worse yet is Im still out of state until November. I miss Florida so much.

Orlando reporting in.

>not realizing that Jacksonville has literally cordoned off its poor areas
>not knowing about 904 wealth and white power

>implying I didn't live there
>implying living in some kind of Metropolis fritz lang nightmare is good
>implying having half your city be scum of the earth is a good thing

>From Miami but in Tallahassee

Jacksonville here, going to move to Wyoming senpai

hail santa

I live in Jacksonville, explain?!??!

Miami checking in... can't throw a rock without hitting a spic

Don't move to Wyoming till the price of oil turns around. No jobs at all out here anymore.

Orlando/UCF report in

Western WPB here.
It's the rainy season.
I hate 95.

When do you guys think we are gonna get fucked by hurricanes again?
Think this year is gonna be the big one?

>Miami
Cuck county

Florida is the Australia of the USA

Miami bound here 305 ;)

Was there a few months back. Beautiful place you have there, rains all the freaking time too, was magic.

>tfw friends with Texans
>every time they say something positive about their state i say that they are just trying to be like Florida
>i get bombarded with the same "texas #1" bullshit
God bless Florida

>No Aussie or South African invite
Disappointed tbqh

Can confirm this

I just want to build a cabin on a mountain, and hunt, that can't be too expensive?

Gainesville reporting in, status: hipster hell.

tfw dated so many Tampa and Jacksonville girls at FSU I've noticed distinguishable differences

where are you from friend?

why are there so many niggers in tampa?

that's the debate every year...

wpb has some crazy niggers...

My neighborhood is like 100% white but lately that whole Obama HUD shit I've been seeing more and more niggers. Starting to get worried.

Land is cheap, but building shit out here is more expensive than you'd think because 8 people live in the state, so prices for materials are higher.

What would you do for money though? Cause bullets aren't free

How big are the fucking roaches in florida? Life must be a nightmare in the summer.

Too bad Florida voted for Obama lmao what a shithole

Standard American roaches, you won't see them if the people spray their house every few months. You will for sure to those that don't.

The palmetto bugs are terrifying. They look like turkroaches, but they're not, but they fly and they're massive.

Orlando/College Park reporting in. Bernie-central over here by Mills 50, but I'm still MAGA and hanging in there

>tfw first day in Florida witnessing a homeless nigger getting thrown to the ground by AmeriPlod.
>when a homeless nigger walked up and asked my family for 50 cents and they all ignored him
>him saying 'it's cool' when i was walking up to btfo him
>when a nigger walks up to give advice and coupons then waits around for a tip and doesn't get one.
>when i spot a cucked White Male with 4/10 gf and 3 coalburned kidoons

>the floridian race

Tallanasty reportin in! It's a ghost town here in the summer

what happened to that Flo Rida cunt? are yous responsible for that fuckwit?

>Obama HUD

Fuckin A, forced multikulti shit pisses me off, THERE'S A REASON WHITES AND BLACKS DON'T LIVE TOGETHER

The worst to me are actually the fruit flies, holy shit, if you leave the door open for 5 minutes and you have some water laying around, you're about to have a swarm.

Born and raised Floridian 31 years, gator tail is amazing and fuck carpet baggers from New York. I saw my first black person in public today, the had buy one get one free watermelons and its Memorial Day (I live by the beach).

>The Yankees

Fuck man I hate them and Florida is infested, especially on the North East part, fuckin wanna come down here and then tell us how to business. Take your no guns and nigger love somewhere it is lauded.

ROCKLEDGE FL REPORTING FOR DUTY

There's a lot of hipsters too

you don't say
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

People ask me why im racists.
I show them this, and let them know I grew up here.
My dad was a cop here.
My mom was a court worker here.
I went to public school here.

I show them this.

sup tallahassee bro. famu homecoming when??

I do the same and get, "Well not all black people are like that, user. Why are you so close minded?"

954. Fort Lauderdale checking in

Georgiafag here, you guys are alright. Panama city beach is close and it's pretty sweet.

Florida was the original home of the term "gatorbaits" to describe niggers so it's the best state for me.

Florida is so BASED (besides miami and the panhandle)

>I live in a tiny town with the community spirit of the 50's, no niggers, almost no spics and only like 15 minutes away from a more modern area with shit to do (movie theatre/arcade/library/gym)
>guns galore
>so safe and white hitchhiking is still viable

Ruskin here. I hate this state.

Nah m8 just stay off of fucking university. Shits hell rest of it ain't too bad.

GUYS!!

Tell me how #comfy are these cities:

Fort Lauderdale
Weston
Pembrooke Pines
Margate
Miami Beach

t. Geography user.

New York refugee in Tampa checking in. Any other whops here?

>have nasty humid climate all the time
>home to Cubans and Dindus
>rains everyday
Nah, sounds pretty shitty

from most comfy to least

1. weston
2. fort lauderdale
3. pembroke pines
4. miami beach
5. margate

Depends what you want to do
Party 24-7 miami
Party but more laid back fort lauderdale
Pines is close enough of you wanna do stuff
Margate and Weston are good places to live Weston is pretty pricey though. I love Broward because you can reach all these places and the traffic and craziness is mostly in miami but I'm middle aged so Miami might be better of your younger

> tfw your state song is about a slave wishing to be back on the plantation

> oh darkies how my heart grows weary

Clermont here. Spent the day boating with friends. Feels good man.

As much as I disagree with the HUD shit and his nigger fucking policies blacks took over Tampa about 20 years ago. I don't even like driving through that shithole anymore since the air quality shifts immediately upon entering to filth grime and nigger stench. I love me some Florida but we're ground zero for the mehican invasion too

Former Tampa resident, I miss Florida. Everywhere else is too cold

I want to sightsee southern Florida, besides the everglades seems interesting cause our crocs are few.

The beavers stay in Homestead.

AUS-Lite... kinda. With cannibals.

I moved from 850 to 303 and I regret the decision more and more every day. Florida truly was the only home I've ever had in 8 states over 25 years.

Orlando here. How's it going you spic fuck

Was at Micossukee a few months ago. Was pretty cool even though they try to hit you with the guilties. Place is nice though tons of gators. Then I went to this restuant and had some frog legs and a gator burger Pic related

Then fort lauderdale is your best bet, it's in the middle of south florida and it has a nice nightlife and if you rent a car very to southbeach and miami is a small drive plus of you come soon the season is out so hotels will be cheaper

Reporting from comfy Coral Springs

Thanks for your advices.

Eurofag in. What's Florida? I only know Miami from Dexter, sounds dangerous.

Miami is dangerous user, it's a beaner nest

Naples reporting in

Rainy and comfy, how about you guys?

I live in Mills 50 and defaced a Bernie sign on Virginia. MAGA famalam

Just keep a eye on the weather hurricane season is coming up that's why the hotels will be cheap

Alva here. Theres literally no one here, I feel so empty.

desu Florida man is only a meme because our state publicizes literally every arrest so all the weird shit ends up getting attention