m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXi_mVNeIb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=18qD9hmU9xg

really makes you think

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXi_mVNeIb4

*sniff*

I'd pay good money to fight that Zizek

That scene adds nothing to the movie and lasts way too long. It's uninteresting and the action doesn't even look like they tried at all. The movie itself is overrated. The premise is cool and could have been deep but it's just a dumb action movie. Robocop does more with its basic premise than They Live.

When men get raped because men can't get raped

Came here to post this.

OP I see through you.

You made another thread about They Live and it went nowhere, and now you're posting this. Real convenient.

underrated scenes

No. Old Boy is horribly overrated.

>and lasts way too long. It's uninteresting
I don't want to be that guy but
It's kind of the point

Explain.

pleb

i was thinking the whole time how the editor indulged himself in this excessive mediocrity and nobody questioned it. next, discovered on imdb that some ""people"" consider it a classic.

along with the ending, it pretty much ruined the tone of a kinda insteresting flick.

This.
When I watched this felt like I was supposed to think it was really cool but just didn't. I don't know what it was about it.

I was just earlier thinking of how overrated this scene was

KYS

Whole thing

[scare chord]

nice try pleb

or are you just a horrorfag that's annoyed because the scariest jumpscare in the history of cinema isn't even in a horror film

ugh this

also "english motherfucker do you speak it" from pulp fiction is just cringy with how much it's been memed

No, but you see *SNIFF* the trashcan ish ideology *SCHNIFF*

I was tolerating the ham-fisted liberal movie until this scene of utter pretentiousness.

Did you watch it on the horror channel?

underrated
only a Sup Forums meme because enough anons are patrician enough to have even fucking seen the movie

fuck off

if this scene didn't move you you're not a human being

Bleeding heart nu-males. Eat shit, faggots.

im voting for Donald Trump and Children of Men is a 9/10 movie, and the scene where the soldiers stop fighting at the sight of the human child is one of the best scenes I've ever seen in cinema. You're a retard if you think it's bad or liberal propoganda

The fact that I know exactly what scene this is speaks to its Patrician status. Watched this at 2am alone and it's still one of the scariest scenes I've ever seen.

The entire film is incredible. Pleb status confirmed.

shhh don't trigger the carpenterfags

Yep! You are an idiot. Small wonder you are voting for Trump.
Just admit you liked the cinematography in what is basically a convoluted Nativity meets chase flick.

>single most influential fight scene of the past 20 years
>overrated

lol kys they're still trying to one up it all these years later see: daredevil apartment fight scene

>a convoluted Nativity meets chase flick.
it thematically references the nativity story, on purpose, in an interesting and emotionally intimate way. It's a good movie, good story, and good filmmaking. It's practically objective.
>calls people bleeding heart nu-males
>acts condescending as if he's above voting for Trump
>thinks that the final scenes in Children of Men weren't emotionally effective, let alone technically competent even
kill yourself

I've seen this posted before. What's it from?

What movie?

Mulholland Dr.

Don't Google it, just watch it.

Mulholland Dr
now ERASE the memory of that pic from your brain or else itll ruin the scene for you; knowing its supposed to be scary will fucking annihilate any tension happening naturally in the film

seriously, fucking forget it and watch the movie at a later time

>Old Boy invented tracking shots
This is why no one takes you seriously

>Sarkessian

The signs were everywhere but we didn't listen

Overrated film in general IMO, in Carpenter's bottom 3, It would be his worst if it didn't have a good concept, but the political message is so heavy handed it makes the X-men films seem incredibly subtle.

RIP Roddy

Fuck you.

All movies should have a 6 minute fist fight scene about putting on sunglasses.

A single three and a half minute choreographed tracking shot with 20+ actors and little to no CGI or editing tricks.

You can shit on it all you want, but that scene was awesome as hell.

fuck off hothead

the political message was suppose to be heavy handed for a reason. If you cant figure out why then go back to watching your regularly scheduled programming.

ITT: Kids who couldn't watch these movies when they were new or pleb adults who think seeing a movie 15 years after its been released is anything to seeing it on day /week one.

The classic Matrix is pretty shitty / boring when you compare it to everything else released since then too.

Good scene, mediocre film

How can something that isn't even on anyones radar be overrated? I've never even heard of anyone claiming this scene to be amazing or something worth mentioning. It's funny sure, but that was the point, a laugh.

not true

i always thought it had to do with how long it takes us to get over religion. Some people just don't wanna see the errors and will defend it for a long ass time.

So thats why everyone keeps defending old, slow ass, black n white, silent flicks? Compared with the new it just looks like shit and the later generations don't see the beauty in it?

>choreographed
heh, not really.

What anime is this from?

its not like the jumpscare is completely random

The Bierkeller scene was legitimately good, but the opening scene is completely overblown and terrible. If he was supposed to be a ruthless Jew killer why does he let the girl live?