Antifascist thread

Antifascist thread.

No right-tards allowed.

How can we prevent the rise of fascism in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fascism already exists in the US, in the form of Authoritarian Marxists. So why does Anti Fa defend the status quo?

You can't. Soon we will rip your little Antifa a part.

wow...really makes you think

Fuck this reddit tier thread

Roll for your Jailfu.

There is no fascism in America. I can't even imagine how bored a genuine antifa cult here would be.

ROLLLLLL

>tfw I agree with anti fascists on capitalism but i don't care for foreigners the way they do

What even am I?

ALERTA ALERTA

Antifa supporters will literally be hunted down shortly.

I can't wait.

Nice little thread you got here, faggot.

Dont forget to sage.

Triggered?

Rolling famalam.

rawll

Looks a bit like a whore tbqh, could be worse though.

Sage

>TFW fascism was always far-left and you're cucked enough to believe it was the right.

Trips pls اس ساص خعل ظس

Redditers constantly seek to undermine the virtue of Sup Forums. Remember this and that the redditor is your enemy.

Stop putting yourself in an anti-foreigner echo chamber and come up with your own opinions.

No, they won't.

Rollllll

>How can we prevent the rise of fascism in America?

You are alone fagot, no "we" around here

>antifacist thread
>no right tards
That's pretty fascist of you.

American idiots know shit about the Communism, but still promoting this crap.

You should get kicked out of your job, you should banned education and should be forced to be the lowest labourer, living in shitty flat, getting beaten every time police get the idea. Feel the Communism.

>all these triggered anons

lmao, what a bunch of cuckolds

I would seriously choke one of you faggots out if given the chance

youre me.

I really would enjoy shooting up an Antifa rally, but do they have them in Canada? I don't even know, because you guys are fucking nobodies lol

I have brought you some neat antifa art.
I hope you will appreaciate

Absolutely reactionary fascist reporting in. I woke up today, basking in the glory of being a capitalist. You see, my parents own 40 commercial properties. I manage 10 of my own. It feels good to know that I'm making passive income while providing jobs to my community. Why are you faggots economically illiterate and hate economic growth? Do you not see that most people are incapable of running a business? Do you realize how inefficient it would be if everyone owned everything?

Please don't hurt me

Rolls.

Better off with Nazis than these cunts.

The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists - Winston Churchill

ayy

get

Why are leftists incapable of creating meaningful art?

rolling

also: nigger

Looks good enough to me.

winston never said that by the way

Prob just need to change the definition a few times till it describes the group you want destroyed.

Dank, Rollan!

haha oh man

rorr

Says Wiki lol

>How can we prevent the rise of fascism in America?

By electing Trump over Clinton in November.

Lefties confirmed for faggots with cuck fantasies. If you've ever considered suicide, please, do us a favor and just do it.

My god you sick pedophile bastard!

This one is a prominent antifa fetish.

Teach me Russell

ROLLERAUTA

I will be blessed

There is nothing wrong in being dominated by a strong nazi.

>tfw you will never go to a mixed prison and get a prisonfu

Rollen nigger

>illegal twerk

>be a commie
>pervert the message of communism with faggotry

Its not like it works anyway but still

we must fight fascism on the internet from our mom's basement comrades

Rooollll

By making sure Trump gets into office, we both know a lot of leftists like to act out violently against others who don't conform to their politics.

Fascism only manages to triumph as a reaction against violent, authoritarian leftists. If you want to help, you should stop being one.

better version*

If they are anti fascist, do they hate Islam?

>illegal twerk

pls halp

What the fuck am I looking at?

waifu pls

rolling

Let's see what's in store for me.

Shhh don't tell them that. Its fun to curbstomp them

åäö

as is typical with liberals you confuse the meaning of words. fascism isnt restricted to simply racist activity

its all consuming. modern liberals are fascist and demand every one see things their way and reject other world views. they actively support doing away with freedom of speech despite allegedly supporting diversity

i guess they just want a more diverse spectrum of colors to be in view when they go to a store not more options as far as product lines or produce

oy vey

ROLLIN FOR A PRISON BABE

We found a website where this antifa faggot draws these for other commie faggots

rorl

Entartete Kunst

>righ-tards
Why are leftists and anarchists so bad at name calling? Do they get PTSD everytime they try while they recollect the years of bullying they received in HS?

here we go

You ARE the rise of fascism in America, numbnuts

holy fucking kek, called it

Christie, it was meant to be

Vote for Sanders. That's about it.

A SPIC???? COME ON, REDO!

andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com/

Antifa art.

rollerino

Easy.

We elect officials who adhere to cultural marxism. Through extension, all forms of public government and service will be run by those who hold these ideals.

We'll push common core which promotes leftist authoritarianism, We'll make gender a construct. We'll push the notion that ALL people, regardless of loyalties or merit are completely equal.

We will infiltrate popular media and entertainment by appointing Jewish special interests in powerful positions. Our media won't censor the news but control the narrative. This will create a situation in which we can control opposition in order to spread misinformation to the public.

Once all this is in place, we can start chipping away at the first and second amendments. The first step will be to create "safe spaces" in universities across America. At face value these safe spaces will promote a "safe" area for students to discuss hot topics, however the real motive is to propagate leftist ideals and critical theory without the threat of being disseminated by others with differing opinions.

It is not feasible to straight out ban the second amendment, so we will chip at it little by little. These safe spaces and "politically correct" communities will act as the vehicle to destroy the second amendment. As the argument to ban guns doesn't sit in logic or rationality, we will use the PC crowd to do this.

When all of these conditions are set, the government will have full and total control of its people and it's opposition. This is how you squash fascism in America.

>No right-tards allowed.
The left again proving they're the real fascists by trying to censor their opponents.

Doubles and WW3 is happening this year

I want a good one.

Rollerino

rollin bollin

This is acceptable.

Antfia are kike puppet faggots

rollin

Trips BB

Why does this shit still exsist?
Also nice b8

rollin dollan. Pls gib non-crackwhore

they see me rollin