Holy crap redemption!

Holy crap redemption!

To think, she let me squeeze her ass after I confessed last month I was sexually attracted to her and I touched her in her sleep! She made out with me when I was 6 and she was 12 and told me she never touched herself. She even hovered her hand over my crotch last month and asked if she ever touched me. Wasted opportunity. But hey, this was a great experience. Thanks guys! No more.

Quads decide

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/side-vocals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I swear OP I don't know what y'all would do without me getting those small ass pictures enlarged -_-

>implying we need you to enlarge "those small ass pictures"

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/side-vocals

h

this picture is the only authorized dimentions

ask for nudes and post them

Ask for teeth

rolling

roll

Roll

Roll of luck

No one keeping this alive?

I just got here anons what happened

Nee more

"quads"?
u srs?

this
make it easier. not all of us are scriptfags

This a continuation from 2/3 threads ago, long story short OP asked his sis if she was DTF... here we are now

So... she was not?

no she's definitely down to fawks now

OPs sis tried calling him after he asked, but OP is a faggot and lied about being at a party, so he didn't pick up, claims she's 31 and he's 27 or some BS and he lives in Texas while she's in Cali, so if they donend up fucking it won't be anytime soon user

So the whole thing might as well have ended on the floor/dinosaur

"Can I sniff your ass hole?"

"I want to smell your butt hole"

roll

reeeeeeeeeeeeollll

why did everyone leave?

Not really, the OG thread was to send the last girl you talked to "so why haven't we fucked yet" and quite a few (albiet some were obviously fake) did it, and OP by far seemed the most legit so yea

Ain't no quad but she say ask to exchange nudes for these dubs CHECKEM

Made dead thread cause no one wants to get quads check dubs ask her for tits

ask her to shit in your mouth

>
roll

Have sex with her.

Say you've been thinking about her a lot, and can't get the thought of sex out of your mind. Say it's been inhibiting your life, and that you just need her to, please, have sex with you so you can get it out of your system. Just one time.

But how does one do it without turning awkward after? That's the real question

It wouldn't be just one time. If she consents, she's into it. More wincest = no awkward time.

OP could try going the Oral Hygiene Bro route, but I don't know if there's enough proximity/time.