Can someone explain the HIV symptoms and Bill Clinton? Now he has lesions on his forehead...

Can someone explain the HIV symptoms and Bill Clinton? Now he has lesions on his forehead. Why is no one talking about this? Hes worse and worse every day and probably has infected hundreds of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=JEsOQYhncV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi's_sarcoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hear that Bill has HIV
>brush it off as Sup Forums being Sup Forums
>legions on forehead
>a main symtomp of HIV
>mfw I thought this was just a meme

holy shit he's going to die soon

Read this and got me thinking. thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/

It is just a meme.

But we live in a time when memes bleed over into reality.

How would he have contracted the virus? He only fucks women.

>implying Shillary won't use it for sympathy points and as a weapon against Trump prying her past
I bet she's poisoning him herself.

he has Rosacea you fuktard

He's certainly looking pretty unhealthy nowadays. Kinda sad really, I used to think he was a total dude.

He fucks anything. Its obvious.

Found the shill

In America any welfare leech can get anti-retroviral drugs for HIV. Tell me why one of the most powerful men in the country would be symptomatic.

Whats that?

He's obviously been carrying it for a long time. Plus, the virus can become resistant to medication.

RIP Billy.

>tfw have rosacea

looks like billy put his willy into one too many holes

Degenerates fucking degenerates fucking degenerates

Bi women and bi men are the ones that transmit it from homofags to heteros. Degenerates that don't mind a bisexual partner contract it, then pass it along. Bi people have all sorts of degenerate sex parties.

>legions on forehead

This is what happens when you're a serial rapist and a sexual predator.

mfw no one ever posts this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEsOQYhncV4

He looks like he has no fucking clue what's going on and it's creeping out the guy speaking.

LMAO is he lost or something?

>hole
>not "filly"
You had one fucking job

fuck off horsefucker

Thats creepy as fuck

Doesn't bill and hillary have over like 100 million dollars or something like that

she's doing better than Bill.

Post is deleted what was it?

>>legions on forehead

>"His health is in rapid recline"

Do you seriously think this is a reputable news source?

>this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/

Said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

HIV lesions don't look like that.

Seb Derm is common in HIV/immunocompromised people. HIV lesions/pulsters are dark purple in appearance and appear mainly over the back/trunk of the body.

Also rapid weight loss, gaunt face/pale etc.

kek

Bill b4 the makeup

That's Seb Derm and that is a sign of HIV.

caption: you could have prevented this

Post YFW Bill dies and Hillary get's the sympathy vote and wins

In terms of diseases, when you fuck someone, you also fuck everyone they have ever fucked. And everyone they have ever fucked. And so forth and so on.

My sides

that's stupid as fuck

We don't control content, we create context.

He meant to reply to

Doesn't look pronounced enough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi's_sarcoma

he does trannies also

guaranteed anyone so reliant on prostitutes also does trannies

I wouldn't put it past Hillary to be the one making him sick somehow. She'll probably have him killed off to get sympathy and get him out of her way before november.

If it's not HIV, he has something very wrong with him. He doesn't seem all there anymore either.

its fucking hilarious that the media doesnt report about such obvious stuff going on.

same with hillary´s scandals, the scenes at verdun over the weekend, etc.

i never wouldve thought i see Sup Forums become a beacon of investigative journalism.

>legions on forehead
Why not pushing it via

#hivclinton
#aidsclinton
#aids-president

Closer inspection of the lesion I would hazard a guess and say that's actually a graze. There's signs of granulation which shows the healing process is not impaired, it's light in colour which shows no infection, there's only one of them and they don't cover his entire face/neck from what I can see.

Although he does look underweight and pale.

Supposedly lesbians steer away from bisexual women because they are in fact the main pipeline of HIV into the lesbian population.

We should get it trending. Use the SJWs with some shit about #supportclintonHIV.

#ImwithHerpes
#H_IsForHIV

Cancer treatments can cause immunocompromisation and lead to opportunistic infections if not controlled correctly.

I'm guessing he's had to do a lot of public appearances with Hilary right?

Probably picked up a load of shit whilst on chemo, Hilary being a cunt and forcing him to go out and about at schools where disease is rife.

But honestly that's not a HIV lesion, but I agree he does look ill.

To bad Hillary would die right after him.

Dont you see it mudblood? Hillary has been tapping into Bill's virility, his insatiable hunger for poon and his aggression. He is Hillary's reservoir of power. Without Bill, Hillary will have no one to sap energy off of like the little Vampiric heathen she is.

Bisexual men are the main pipeline of HIV into the sexually normal female population.

Hillary Clinton is certainly happy she's a lesbian now.

Thought that was niggers

Niggers are in Africa because they fuck anything and have been taught in their villages to ignore Western advice.

Some of them use HIV medications to get high, mixing RTI's with cannabis. Retards deserve to die out.

He "Hit his head on the cupboard door."

"Accidentally." ~ Hillary

God it looks like Hilary sucked the life out of him. He just looks like he wants to relax and spend his last few years in private.

Niggers are in US too

Although my analysis could be wrong due to pixelation of the image, heavy make up lightening the actual site.

So I can't say for certain but from what I can see it looks like a graze. Also its location on that part of the head, it's localised and isn't all over. I think he's ill but I don't think he has HIV.

But a blood test is needed.

Can you demand he gets a blood test like you demanded to see Obama's birth certificate?

This is hard for you to imagine Ukraine since your healthcare is so poor, but rich people in the West do not die of AIDS anymore. Medications keep it in check. If you point to Prince, he's the exception because he stopped taking his meds.

Bill Clinton has something, that's for sure. I believe he has early Parksinsons. His hands are shaking in some videos. He has absolutely slowed down.

He'll be fine.

Hand shaking is non specific, that could be due to medications to treat other conditions.

We don't know.

Also alcoholism, like in this image.

Burst capillaries in the face due to blood acidity increase caused by alcohol.

He likes fucking sluts, what are the odds he likes a drink too?

Yeh but most of them died in Guantanomoe Bay

>people in the West do not die of AIDS anymore
They do if it goes untreated. Do you think Hillary would risk something like that going public? Do you think Bill still has the balls to stand up to her, or that she has the heart to put his life before her own career? They're keeping it hush-hush, and that means they can't even trust a doctor under the Hippocratic oath to keep his trap shut.

cigar aids?

seriously I am sure this is Hillary draining the life from him

i'm pretty sure this is a right wing smear campaingn designed to make hillary look bad

We control the world. We are the new world order, guys. We're the string pullers.

So you're Jewish?