[Current Gear]

>Diverse cast
>Lowest ratings of any episode since 2006
>Even with all the viewers watching just to see how shit it was, it got lower ratings than Countryfile and a repeat of Antiques Roadshow

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rQC7XC79w4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(1977_TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everything

Diversity and there's only 1 member of the cast who isn't hideous

>Chris Evans

Honestly he is the reason I cannot watch it.

Holy fuck he is insufferable,
>shouting at everything
>taking shots at Clarkson
>forced jokes

Matt has potential though.

If you like Chris Evans you deserve to be sent to a refugee camp.

>what went wrong

Do you really have to ask that

>Matt has potential

'no'

Still had automatic download for Top Gear activated. The lastest episode got downloaded. Started it and felt an uncontrollable urge to hit somebody when I saw Chris Evan's face.

That crew is fucked. The only tolerable people are Matt LeBlanc and that woman, because she's a good driver. Poor Stig has to be put on suicide watch NOW!

Why do Brits like joey? I would have expect the token American to get shit but he is pretty much the only one people seem to like

If only they got Sabine, Jodie, Chris Harris and some other guy if LeBlanc is good then him. It would've been much more watchable.

is matt the one from friends? i havent cringed so hard at someones attempt to be funny in my life. he was just so bland and unfunny, as well as that ginger pratt chris evans attempting to be the same character as jeremy

i doubt the ratings were bad, people are gonna check it out to see how shit it was

Friends was a very popular show here in the '90s-2000s.

how about no and how about the originals or nothing?
or you could watch lame gear

Not gonna watch the New Top Gear.
Waiting for the grand tour that hammond, may and clarkson are making.

None of them look remotely likeable in a way the old cast was

The attempt at blatant multi culti gender inclusive casting also sabotages the show as I am aware the bbc hired them for skin colour not car enthusiasm and the ability to make me care about Supercars I'll never buy

Joey had one of the best times on the star in a reasonably priced car leader board.

Can't wait for Clarkson show on amazon

Capcatcha was select images with cars

Hating on based Harris and Kidd

Fangirling much for clarkson aren't you? I like the fact that they went for a new show and new format, and basically their new show is the best part about the old show which is road trips.

The only reason Top Gear was any good was because of the chemistry of the original three guys.

Since modern TV is all about diversity over talent any new crew was doomed to fail.

>matt has potential though
he really doesnt

N-no, it's doing just great you bigots.

Damage control, the tweet

What the fuck is this

Is the guy in the middle the biggest cuck?
Is my cuckdar off?

>number one on iPlayer
for the first episode
now its gonna die

I can't wait to see how sharp the the drop in viewers is next week. I'm guessing 30-40% minimum

I require evidence

Its been branded flop gear kek

FACT. People only watched the first episode just to see what a train wreck it would be

Hammond, James and Jeremy made Top Gear.

Not the cars.

the fuck does your gay car show have to do with politics

You're a faggot. FACT

That's a big head

It was popular everywhere during that time.

>it's not me it's you
>harris - dune coon doing lousy drifts - based
>kidd - some cunt that "raced" in Gumball and a single maker cup for rich old farts with Senna complexes - based
WEW
E
W

Exactly. 97% of people watched it for the banter and giggles, 2% give a flying fuck about cars and

What?
Why the fuck is Joey there, is this real?

This, and everyone loved it for that.

Honestly Top Gear is something you can talk about around the entire world and strike up a pretty funny conversation.

for his nose

hahaha, this is the first I even heard that any new episodes had aired yet.
Who gives a shit about "BBC Top Gear"?

the guy in the white bike suit is pretty cool

The old show was talked about here because it was undeniably politically incorrect. There is no reason to talk about the new one here aside from the diversity angle. This belongs on Sup Forums.

For a jew.

Honestly some seasons were meh at best, and in some episodes it felt like they are pushing it until its over. It had plenty of fun moments but most of them were on the road, which is why I like the idea behind their new show. I felt like the new top gear should be more focused on cars than trying to be comics, that's why they would've been better with Harris, Kidd and some other journalist.

For jew

I know, but it had exceptionally high ratings in the UK. A third of the people who owned a television watched the finale.

I didn't know Ainsley was on top gear now

I can't get over the fact Chris Evans, a man in his 50's, thought dressing like a 15 year old was appropriate for this press shoot.

Alright it was probably his wardrobe crew, but still, old Top Gear guys didn't even have a wardrobe crew because they weren't massive try hard faggots.

>woman has the female symbol on he shirt
just, you know, in case you forgot she had a vagina for a second

It was the most watched show in the world you cuck

>dune coon doing lousy drifts - based
He's one of the best car reviewers on the web whether you like it or not. He's very knowledgeable about cars and passionate about them, that's enough for me to be entertained in such topic.
Kidd also shares the same passion, has a likeable charisma and authentic nice legged milf.

>cuckgear
>minorities destroyed it just like they are destroying the UK

>missing the point
Top Gear was not about car reviews. Ever. If that's what you got from the originals then I'm sorry for you.

friends was super popular here tho...everyone here loves friends.

>What went wrong?

Niggers and jews.

But top gear was a car review show for almost two decades user

youtube.com/watch?v=9rQC7XC79w4

No shit guv, but did you like "Top Gear" or did you like the contents of Top Gear?
Are you still watching "Top Gear" just because the logo's the same?

It was an automotive themed variety show

>giving a shit about the cars

Top gear was good because it was about fucking around with your mates.

bunch of man children have decided they would hate it even before it aired.

they all got angry because jez clarkson is a drunk oaf who had a literal tantrum because a hotel had stopped serving food and so punched his producer.

Who's the kike beside Stig?

This show is gonna fail.

Labour voter detected.

one black man and a woman who is a professional driver, not sure how this is 'token gear'

no one wants matt leblanc doing it and you can NEVER replace the old cast
jesus fucking christ not everything is a race issue you guys are as bad as the SJWs you hate, youre just the opposite

wtf I hate the USA now
Why would they put a fucking yank in a British show? Or any of these other people losers?

Clarkson, Hammond, and May were the entire show. They could have been riding tricycles and the show still would have been worth watching. The specials were superb, and they go and replace Clarkson with some ginger faggot that looks like he's dressing like a teenager, A jew, a muslim, and a nigger. Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(1977_TV_series)

I agree, and I hated when they forced other bits in it, that's why I like the new show of the trio better than top gear despite not having seen it, because it is going to be just fucking around on road trips with each other and only that according to them.

Matt was just tolerable
He was so monotone and it was completely obvious he was reading from a script Chris wrote

>where's the disabled one?

See Chris Evans.

>black
>woman
>American
>fag
>sand nigger
>jew

Antiques was a repeat?

DELETE THIS

>black guy
>a woman
>ex-celebrity
>hipster cuck
>muslim shitskin
>jew

:^)

top gear was always shit

Crap you beat me to it

He was okay on Top Gear.
Wasn't that good but nowhere near as fucking irritating as Chris Evans.

they already had a tame racing driver. or did you never watch Top Gear before the token utopia?
and if she's a professional racing driver does that mean she'll keep her mouth shut?
also could you point me to a list of international championships that schmitz has won? you know, since she's so professional.
as for the token dindu...I won't even..

before you had 3 unprofessional drivers, and look how successful that was

>Antiques Roadshow

To be fair, Antiques Roadshow is fun to watch.

>based Harris
The kikes semi-annual bombing campaign against you can't come soon enough,

Will they have the female Ghostbusters cast on an upcoming episode?

my nigga

He's Irish, he ran an F1 team.

I'm not alone

> he ran an F1 team
into the ground

> Jordan racing
> my sides

for one look at the fucking massive nose on that jew, it was probably too fucking distracting

das right, Antiques Roadshow is comfy as fuck mayne

and the only 2 reasons anyone knows about it are Katie Price's boobs.
behold the more correct and sensible gear

undoubtedly, i'm not joking

You're never alone user. Think off all those old people and cats barely listening to antiques roadshow and you'll never be alone.

Fuck this cuckery. Never watched it, never will.

Did the group of indians have a part other than that introduction? I only watched the first 10 minutes or so and skipped through most of the stuff after.

I'd watch that show bromania

did not watch and never will but I understand it was a drag race cough cough nudge nudge

Nobody watches it in the USA.

Why hasn't someone compiled all the terrible moments into a video?

>pakis on car
>are you excited for a non-uk host?
>chris evans trying to get people excited about a car going through a puddle
>chris saying he's bored and joey yawning
>awkward bro hug
>guests having to awkwardly walk on to the stage
>feminist drag race
>trannies on the beach

>diversity hire
Check
>diversity hire
Check -- also she's a feminist guyz watch out she can do it too!!!!!
>random washed-up celebrity who feels like he doesn't want to be there
Check
>random annoying ex-DJ radio host hired from inside the BBC itself
Check
>random Arabic guy for diversity quota
Check
>random Semitic guy for diversity quota
Check -- same height as Arabic guy as not to piss off PLO / Israelis
>actual talent barely holding the show together
Check.

If someone likes Friends here in the US its a definite indicator a sub-100 IQ normie retard. If someone absolutely hates Friends and loves Seinfeld, they're good to drink a beer with.

Patriarchal CIS Heteronormative White Male show replaced by SJW orgy.

Oooo err a bit aggressive don't you think?
If it was me I'd have kept it positive, said something like
>Thanks to all Top Gear fans who tuned in! Glad to be a part of the show!
The guy really is annoying

I like this show and don't care about cars at all, so to replace the fucking lads who had godly banter with a bunch of token minorities with no rapport pretty much destroyed any appeal whatsoever. And apparently a lot of other people feel similarly.

>chris evans
when will this meme end
but sriously FUCK the new top gear. they didnt cancel it for the shit jeremy pulled, it was because they wanted a more diverse cast. shit would've been 69000% if it was the stig sitting in front of the screen for an hour. fuck this shit man

And we all know which member isn't hideous