Hi Sup Forums, I'm making a simple rape simulator game...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm making a simple rape simulator game. Picking up python (inb4 shitty language) and thought I'll do it for the lulz.

Basic premise is that you are a creepy stalker/teacher at a local high school. Your targets are the students or other teachers.

What would you like to see in a shitty 2d, text/sprite based rape game? None of the 'falling for the rapist' shit. Thinking of adding in snuff elements, thoughts?

>inb4 autism, edgelord, v&, etc.

Drugs plz

There should be a surprise prison level where the player is raped

How about it starts off as a rape simulator, but the player discovers every female is actually a tranny and rape the player? Still a rape simulator

make it kinda like that yandere sim except u are the teacher that takes the students also like sex slaves maybe?

have you played unteralterbach?

this

Drugs
Falling for the Rapist
Snuff elements
Japanese rope shit
Different type of vibrators
Involving gameplay (level up and shit (why not))
Cool story (to players use as excuse)
Multiple victims at the same time
Be able to have a gf/friend that helps you
If you want more help do a discord shit or idk

Also, python is not a shitty language retard.

I haven't, what is it about?

>python
>not shitty language
pleb detected

just put a little extra effort into the sprites,

>Be able to have a gf/friend that helps you
This!!

It's a top 5 language, faggot

Also this.

Maybe add a good story line to keep the player interested.

>The player character is the embodiment of an ancient demon slayer, prophercised to destroy the demon that will doom the world.

>He must gather Adelsgeschelt energies, which only came from raping defenceless women in order to combat the dark lord.

kek were you inspired by this post about games too:

Happy that someone agrees with me. I always wanted a hentai game that had that option. Like my gf convincing her girl friends and them we raping them together lel.

Another ideas:
Be able to do bizarre things too
Some type of force against you would be interesting too. Like investigators or things like that. So if you do shit without taking care you lose the game.

python is completely unfit for a 2d game unless its basically a textadventure / slideshow

Doesn't make it shitty language.

Would be better as a 3D VR game.

First portion, you have to capture your victim. You can do this through charisma, deception, abduction, or violence.

Second portion, you fuck them. You have the option to use tools, toys, objects, or simply go at them hands on. Rock out on them with your cock out on them.

Third portion depends on how you handle them afterward: you can kill them to keep them from talking, attempt to hide the body, and win if nobody ever finds it; you can threaten or sweet-talk them, and if your intimidation or charisma score wins out, you win and get the option for repeat encounters under different circumstances; you can just let them go, and if they didn't get enough evidence to identify you, you get off scot-free and win to rape another day.

In any case where those conditions fail, you enter the fourth portion: where the police are after your ass. A game win is only obtained if you manage to avoid capture. You can try hiding from them, bribing them, or going Terminator on them. You lose if you die, you lose if they catch you.

Am I missing anything?

Try to get some audios from /soc/ to use in the game, some grils there are cool and slutty enough to do it.

Use a real language like C

>chubby goth chick
I don't like the chubby part, but a goth chick would be great

no language is shitty per se, only unfit to do a certain job, and let me tell you python is fucking idiotic choice to make a 2d, probably sprite-based game with it
what are you gonna do? do some kind of crappy homebrew pixel based animations?

it's a famous loli-based 2d game
you need to go play it before you start

blackmail girls and force them to do slutty things in school and take pics of their classmates in the showers

In the meantime if there's interest, my gf was raped by a black dude at the start of college. For details and story Kik filterlife

This is not a new idea and
>3D VR game
is easy as fuck to do, right? =;=

great idea

not great

cant find it anywhere, main site is down also

So what is this game going to have that the Japanese haven't already done nine thousand times already?

definitely get some kind of leverage against a teacher to force him to cooperate with you

if there's a cantina you could manipulate a cook to sneak a daterape into the food or drink of your target and then rape her on the toilets
cooperation of multiple people should definitely be a long term goal to unlock more content

going undetected is definitely more interesting than the whole abduction and rape dungeon aspect, but I wouldnt say no to that either

what the fuuuuck is this thread

Have a bad ending. She gets away/tells someone cops are called, you go to prison and get raped

in case you havent, you should definitely look at Witch Trainer
its in the harry potter universe, but it has the subversion and manipulation of students down pretty well. not much rape going on sadly

i want sound:
crying girls
girls begging you to stop

You should include de boipucci too

alright, hang on a sec

and niggers, cucks and some jews too

fuck off

Traps

>is easy as fuck to do, right? =;=
Constructive criticism, you dumb fuck. It's not my problem if you can't make a game in three dimensions, fucking learn how and make it instead of whining about how you can't. Here's a tip: C-languages are more likely to help you make your game than Python, learn that instead if that's all you want to do.

What kind of stats should the player character have? I'm thinking of the following:

Physical: Violence, Larceny
Social: Charisma, Deception
Mental: Intelligence, Craft

You can either flat out kidnap them if you are strong enough, or somehow get them to come with you willingly if you are convincing enough,and last but not least you might be able to drug them.

okay op
what's your favourite temporary file host?
make sure it can handle 250mb

Not OP but how's mega?

they got a lot of rules, mang

lol no they don't

Unlockable characters like Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby

No save points, permadeath, and 10% of women conceal carry

More like a mystery thriller.
> You can find and pick up items to help you rape - balaclava, tape, rope, drugs etc.
> You can rape anyone anywhere, but you need to choose good spots to help not get caught - after school times, when a person is alone etc.
> You can try to bribe or kill somebody if you are caught, sometimes to get off scot free, or it backfires and bribery/murder gets added to your charges
> You can have a girlfriend/wife that you have to lie to - she asks shit like where have you been?, you smell weird, you're late! etc Items you pick up can help you lie - parking stubs, receipts etc.
> At a later point in the game after so many rapes, killings, the police start investigating, if you continue siccessfully you get the FBI on your ass
> You can win the game by raping everybody successfully. Stats and achievements can be awarded throughout the game - raping a whole 'set' of cheerleaders, raping a kid in a clown mask etc.

There's my 0.05 cents