AS Roma vs Lazio

Hello, Big strong Europeans.

Australian television has this game on tomorrow night, at 8:30PM.

I've never got to watch Serie A before, mostly because of timezones. I know nothing about either team

Is it worth my time watching? Can I expect some goals or chimpouts atleast?

Will it be fun?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbp4bjaiwjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no italian football is cancer these days

That's good!
Did it used to be cancerous?

it's the 4th derby of the season and so far they've all been great games
Roma needs to win, Lazio needs to win, fans will be back in the stadium, it should be good

>Is it worth my time watching?
Yes
> Can I expect some goals
All the the derbies of this seson hve been good games, both teams need to win so there should be goals
>or chimpouts atleast?
It's one of the most fierce rivalries in Europe so there's a good chance

>SS Lazio

Why do they need to win? So they can embarrass themselves next season in European competitions? Again?

>ywn be fascist lazio supporter singing avante ragazzi di buda with your friends

>why live

so they can get that sweet EL qualification cash

shut up kosovo or we bomb you

If they keep the side (esp Radja, Paredes, Dzecko and Salah) and coach they have and bolster the defence they have a decent side for europe next year.

That defence is absolute dog shit.

This is /serie-a/ now

Who is replacing Allegri when he goes to Arsenal?

yeah precisely, CL money isn't gonna waste itself on Iturbe and Juan Jesus

Spalletti is basically gone but i wouldn't make a tragedy of it
Manolas too and that's a much bigger problem, >we seriously need to be able to hold on on a few CBs for an extended period of time, a good defence needs patience to build

spalletti for one year

Fuck off italian football is so trash it will never be like it used to be in early 2000's... Atmosphere is great and even better at this times but the games are so boring id rather watch Estonian league or shit like that because there is more action than in Serie A...

well that's not true, we have good games. i'm talking about serie a games, leave out napoli, roma, inter and fiorentina being shit in european cups

>Spaletti gone

to juve, you mean?

Shame about Manolas but you're right about team building for defence. It's just their weakest aspect in the team and really they wont reach as far as Napoli in it's current state (in europe)

it's not really about the quality of the defence, the organization lapses in crucial games.

>atmosphere is great
>games are boring
it's the other way around

Napoli made RO16 and Roma are more than capable of making that in CL and even advancing if they for once would get a bit luckier in the draws.

Is your island such a shithole you need to post these signs?

just a hosepipe ban m8

I believe that's a pic from the outskirts of Baltimore.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbp4bjaiwjo