Why is it bad if a man or a woman is very sexual/promiscuous?

why is it bad if a man or a woman is very sexual/promiscuous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheapens something very meaningful to your core.

Virgins on Sup Forums get jealous of anyone who can get laid regularly

Something about a lock and key

This. I've had sex with over 80 women and none of them were fat.

Nope, I have turned it down even.

people's feelings aside it helps spread disease

4 seems to be the cut off point, if a girl says 5 to me I'll dump her.

Unless you have severe anti social personality traits, it slowly makes you more miserable throughout your life. It it risky behavior that can lead to STD's and pregnancy while also consuming time that could be better spent.

Reduces your ability to pair bond leading to less satisfactory relationships.

Heh, trusting they would tell the truth is quite a thing also though right? In the past people lived in fairly small communities, and if a girl slept around gossip would follow her, informing all the men around she is not appropriate for marriage or a serious relationship.

I have seen girls who have slept with ludicrous amounts of men get boyfriends, I doubt they tell them the truth. One girl literally had a bunch of guys queuing outside a place she was staying in waiting for turns, she was also very promiscuous in general, now she has some nice guy boyfriend.

This being said, there are probably ways of sensing these things even if you can't trust them to be honest.

>A 60% chance of divorce is the cutoff point

So I guess you really hate all your stuff...and money.

Sex is meant to be between two who will fully love and drvote themselves to each other. It isnt meant to be done with everyone that looks half decent.

If you even needed a reason against slutting it up read this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

Because being a slave to sexual pleasure is a bad thing.

If you value sex that much, you end up feeling distress when you don't have sex for a while, you lie, cheat and steal to have sex, etc. Someone who is promiscuous is unlikely to be faithful to his/her partner. So, this will lead to unethical behavior, which will lead to unhappiness.

Hedonism in general is a bad life strategy for happiness, as well. Rockstars tend to be miserable people.

I'm sure sex seems very valuable to someone who can't get their hands on it.

You know, people consider 200 pound women to be curvy on this shit site so I'm skeptical of your 80 not being fat sjw types that you consider thick.

>Japan

Are you Asian or a weeb?

I think it's wisest to assume women are not here to be soul partners, at least the odds are low.
Of course you should always have a bit of faith left and there are some good women but most are "corrupted" (at least I call it that, some call it "liberated" and such things) by society. Not just the sex is the issue but the fact most always look for something better.

80? Bro, unless you're 40 and always single, you need to slowww downnn.

It really has nothing to do with that emotional shit. Women who fuck a bunch of dudes lose the ability to pair-bond meaning they are likely to be dissatisfied with their partner and seek a new relationship to satisfy their biological need to be cared for. Men become distrustful of women who whore around because they want to be certain the children they are spending their resources on are theirs and nothing kills a relationship faster than a lack of trust.

She serms thicc

Why disease and a society doomed to r/ selection and psychopathic hyper predatory practices of course. It's all connected bros.

This. Sexual fidelity is what distinguishes the civilized man from the savage. While men don't twerk.

Besides the increased potential for them to bring that shit into your marriage/ relationship? STDs? Personally, I have noticed that women who suffer hypersexuality tend to have a severely damaged psychiatric profile. It basically almost always screams "daddy issues" and almost definitively indicative of some kind of (un)diagnosed personality disorder.

I can't speak for everyone here, but I get laid all the time with a woman who does not compromise on her principals (my woman; a virgin when I met her, and my fiancee.) I've also had plenty of sex/ relationships with non-virginal women and, believe me, there are plenty of legitimate reasons why I am taking this one and not the others.

since when did acting on all your animalistic instincts a hallmark of western civilization?

What? You don't want hpv bro? No herpes or drip bro? What are you bro, a fag or something bro? Be like the cool kids. Stick to giving useless sluts a purpose and drop that "dignity" of yours bro

the spread of infectious diseases can be higher if people are more sexually active. a condom isnt 100% and wont protect at all from anything that can be transmitted via saliva or sweat

I don't think it's bad. I don't see why people freak out over sexualized things now. It's okay for a man or woman to be sexy.

Don't believe everything you read on this cesspool of a site.

I don't know. I look for characteristics of a good mother in a woman. Those don't include whoring around.

Retards have brain problems like that, they want to find sluts that will fuck them, but them they don't want girls to be sluts.

Basically they want to fuck without compromise, but if a grill does this, this is bad.

So I guess they're all faggots that fuck men while criticizing homosexuality?

Opinions differ.

I was just taking the bait, user. I'm 26 years old and at 17, but I'm pretty sure I'm done now, long-term gf. I can't imagine fucking 80 chicks. I can barely remember all of the 17 names, much less the chicks I didn't make it all the home with. Feels real slutty.

As stated above , attracting women is not a problem I have had lol. When I went to bars etc I didn't have to approach women, they would approach me.

Two promiscuous people will never have the potential that non promiscuous people have at having a meaningful healthy marriage.

getrektweebslag

Yeeeees. Fiki, Fiki. You like to drink something. Mmm, so beautiful, what is name?

What?

Its funny that people from 3rd world shitholes (Spain is going to be one pretty soon) don't "think its bad".

Degenerates. All of you. You all have crotch warts. You ARE crotch warts.

I know right

Its just like a bowl of cereal!!

Brilliant m8.

He want make sex with butiful white so good.

Touched a nerve there Mustafa?

In what sense? I hope you are not saying that a mother with a large number of sexual partners can be good.

Well if she's over 5'11" then 200 can be curvy

>Milo

You cucks realize that faggot is only doing the whole alt-right charade for attention.
He will be cleaved from the heard soon enough, just like ol Ben...

I thought he was waiting for Trump to win so he can admit that he's not really a homo irl.

Harems form. 80% of women sleep with the top 20% of men, leaving a huge faction of male society discontent and unmotivated.

For a woman it shows poor judgment. The amount of resources and impact on her own health that pregnancy requires of women necessitates they be choosy about their sexual partners.

For men, having sex with many different women is an excellent strategy for passing on their genes. Choosing to do so with a woman who has poor judgment is less advisable given the likelihood of the offspring's survival is lower than that with a woman who has better judgment. However, spray and pray can work if you spray as much as possible, but with that comes the risk of disease.

#nohymennodiamond

It increases jealousy in the non promiscuous/singles.

That's one of the reasons the elite start wars, to cull the excess cock.

The problems with promiscuity are mostly internal, not external. Promiscuity makes people worse. It is comparable to a drug addiction.

>attracting women is not a problem
>UK
Well there's your fucking reason, in the UK including ROI women are total fucking sluts that when they go out and get drunk they will always, always fuck someone no matter how ugly, disgusting creature you are, you will get laid.

However they are usually shit people to get in a relationship with because any woman from the UK(including Ireland) that says that one of her things that she does for fun is either going out or drinking is and always will be a fucking bicycle of the town and they are so socially inept due to relying on drinking to get anywhere that they have no hope in connecting with you at any level.

Whore should be unfertilized

To the man it's not bad.

A key is a master key if it opens any locker, but a lock that can be opened by any key has no value.

Why would you believe in her?

Women always lie about how much partners she had. Some do not consider casual sex in their accountings too.

kek

And criminal offspring.