How does it feel, alt righters...

How does it feel, alt righters? How does it feel knowing that even the women in your movements crave and love black dick?

While you losers are all over Lauren southern's videos asking her to marry your pathetic ass in the comments, she's out there sucking REAL men's dicks. Not inseucre tiny dick white people.

White people lose again. Your own alt right women can't resist us!

There are no bigger beta orbiters than alt righters

Only shills and redditors care about e-celebs.

Alt right are just poor white virgins who want more money given to them and women given to them as well. Ruin them, user.

Jokes on you, she’s a kike

well done yoshua

>Alt right are just poor white virgins who want more money given to them and women given to them as well. Ruin them, user.

truer words have never been spoken.

" I can't get laid because the media makes muh white wymns want all that BBC and not my tiny white awkward dick"

Bullshit, /b and /pol ideolize her

>/b
>/pol
>ideolize
Why don't you gallop off back to r*ddit?

awww insecure white alt righter mad? Better go cancel your patreon donation to her

honestly mate. the size shape of your dick or body are nothing. The only beautiful people are the ones who are just good people. If I weren't married and people wanted me to, I'd sleep with any nice person. I see everyone as beautiful

>2017- sorry, 18
>getting involved in politics when your country will inevitably collapse some day
>caring what women with whom you happen to share a race that will be dead eventually anyway from, if not war, heat death of the universe do
>not just getting welfare so you can sit at home and shitpost all day at taxpayers' expense
I seriously hope you guys don't do this, I really, seriously do.

>honestly mate. the size shape of your dick or body are nothing.

stuff white people convince themselves while women in their own movements laugh at them and suck superior black dick XDDD

>implying I ever donate to anyone, ever
Maybe if I got paid to pretend I'm retarded on a Bangladeshi Chirstmas tree forum like you I'd have money to throw around like that, but alas I don't.

>oh no women who grew up in degenerate culture are products of it what ever will we do why would we ever care to build a better future for our children

you never answered my question tho. How does it feel knowing all white women, one by one, regardless of ideology fall for the superior black dick?

I'm saying even the women in your own movement need to be satisfied by real men's dick. Culture or no culture women have always fucked black men. even when they were slaves your women got impregnated by us

Hey if a woman likes a black man, so be it. I'm with a Mexican woman. We're really happy together. My life is complete :)

you got 20 more years tops and then you'll be minorities in every single one of your own countries

That mexican woman is using you for money while fucking behind your back with a man who can actually pleasure a woman

Meh. Still would smash.

cuz you're a cuck. most alt righters are

Yea nigga. They call me, "Cuckleberry Finn"

>They call me, "Cuckleberry Finn

corny CAC people humor. as is tradition

I make over 900,000 dollars a year and just bought a 2017 Toyota Forester Touring. I can hear the spluttering outrage from user now, but trust me you can't get through the door where I hang out your a bottomfeeder.

The fuck is CAC

That's because it's a stupid fucking narcissistic fantasy my fiancee grew up in Rochester NY as a child and she despises black men. I mean I thought I was bad...

You're*

People who make 900,000 dollars a year know how to spell. You're still a loser who can't get a white women, and even if you did it would be for beta bux while she fucking alpha black men

Cracker ass cracker

Not really well just co-opt and whiten up the hispanics and you'll still be the fucking stupid dirty scumbags complaining about fucking EVERYTHING and you will probably still be trying to compensate for being an utter fucking failure by talking shit on social media websites.

Really? That's the mistake you picked up on? Sup Forums is fucking dead.

hahahaha I'm broke dude. never had money to begin with. We make the same amount

Are...aren't you doing the same thing?

Largert human penis recoded belongs to a white man!

Have a nice fantasy and this is the future of rap.

HAH! the 10 countries with largest penises in the world are ALL african/middle eastren

Quote from wedontsow tiny chat

The white dick keeps its promises

Not true man, sorry.

Most women world wide do not like to say ow during sex.

Hahaha you we're slaves. I almost forgot about that. Good times man, good times.

>Most women world wide do not like to say ow during sex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you Sup Forums virgins make me laugh

Just because one person has a large penis doesn't automatically mean you have a large penis. You're just another faggot.

>lauren southern
>alt right
Kys