/box/ Let's Get Ready to Humble

The Unified Heavyweight Championship of the World - Tonight at 10pm UK 5pm ET

>Saturday April 29th - Sky Sports Box Office UK Showtime US HBO US (Replay)
Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko
Scott Quigg vs Viorel Simion
Luke Campbell vs Darleys Perez

>Saturday May 6th
Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu

>Saturday May 6th - HBO US Boxnation UK
Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
Lucas Matthysse vs Emmanuel Taylor
David Lemieux vs Marcos Reyes

>Saturday May 13th - Sky Sports UK
Khalid Yafai vs Suguru Muranaka
Ceferino Rodriguez vs Sam Eggington

>Saturday May 13th - BT Sport UK
Josh Warrington vs Kiko Martinez
James Dickens vs Thomas Patrick Ward

>Saturday May 20th - BT Sport UK Showtime US
Gervonta Davis vs Liam Walsh
Ryan Walsh vs Marco McCullough

>Saturday May 20th - HBO US Boxnation UK
Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=d_UzHxDl-zg
youtube.com/watch?v=RAEKFwOlWDc
youtube.com/watch?v=5tIJ98KYAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244&list=FLkCBoFLjaj0Cdzu93OQaRhQ&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=OvUJsu5w8IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fury would batter both these bums on the same night

Wlad KO 7, screencap this.

all after eating a whole boar

Only if he had a cheeky offal injection first

Eat enough wild boar and one day you can look like this

I have to ask, do people in Bongland really eat hedgehogs and wild boar colon, or whatever it was?

>2015
>Not keeping a whole boar in the caravan fridge

Only when you need a convenient excuse for why there's Nandrolone in your system Tbh lad.

Liston =GOAT

wlad TKO/KO 6+

only if it's next to the ketchup

lmao your boy is getting sparked the fuck out

Sitff robotic britnigs>>>>Stiff robotic slavs

Can't wait for all the nigger nut huggers to get rekt tonight by a fucking 40 yr old.

haha yeah me too, my fellow mentally well adjusted friend, really love laughing at nigger nut huggers in a totally stable and reasonable way

>mfw this thread will be absolutely FULL of big stiff casual idiots later on tonight

Also reminder to remove plumber

Praise Jesus

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

your boy is fuckin overrated shit beating much more shitty boys, we'll see DP 2 literally

Because it's like prodding a baboon. No sane person would be do it.

I still want the baboons out of my house.

One of >our boys already did the business agaisnt your big stiff robotic euro idiot

see
you daft slavic bathroom tiler

Can you guys make sure you've got an acestream link for me for when I finish work?

How fucking mad are you son? Holy shit.

maximum bait

Broke fag here. Where can I cop a free stream for tonight's fight? any suggestions?

It's already full of them lad.

TF is unique, aj is overrated babyface shit

your boy is wilder-tier or even worse

Laugh at the nigger faggot, everybody

isntall acestream

/r/boxingstreams vipleague.is

Get a job you worthless waste of oxygen,

>even Mayweather highlights videos are boring

LMAOING

What did you expect?

I have a job. I also have a family and a household to run. I normally pay for PPV but today I'm skint

t. retarded sky box office purchaser

Media overhypes him because big black cunt, thats all. Hes ko'd 18 bums who were too afraid to even fight him. Wow.

>lost to a fat gypsy who trains part time
>thinks he can beat an olympic gold medalist and a freak athlete in his prime

lmao

You are going to be seething later, can't wait

>tfw slicc bruvvas are taking over HW as well

feel good

Lmfao. Yep, that's right - you're a terrified bitch who knows he'll get torn apart if you talk shit, so you know your place and BOW YOUR HEAD.

Shut up monkey boy. Insecure little faggot. Look how mad you are haha

either way I'm shitposting the loser tonigh, unless it's a draw

>lost to a fat gypsy
the fat gypsy was too sissy to get the ring again, he knew he would be removed by wlad less than half of the fight
>thinks he can beat an olympic gold medalist and a freak athlete in his prime
he isn't the first gold medalist for wlad

think i'm wanting AJ to win to see how many SEETHING posters there will be, hopefully some mad ukrainian klitschko fans too

could be convinced otherwise if more casual aj fans show up and start to get mad

Why are Brits and Ukrops so salty today, even before the match kek.

niggers bow their heads all the time when they're being put in the backs of police vans

cross posters, this isn't normal /box/

I've just had a vision

Commentator "it looks like Joshua has a dodgy chin here. HUGE RIGHT HAND JOSHUA IS DOWN!! IT'S ALL GONE wrong!!"

Pikeys do.

wow mystic meg stick a grand on it

My man knows and it's gonna happen again.

>murat

Average Sup Forums poster

Haha insecure negro lurking Twitter now for cuck posts haha. What a twat

REMOVE BRITCASUAL

NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't envisage this fight as anything other than a stinker. Even if Wlad's age catches up to him and he doesn't see the final bell, it will probably be a corner withdrawal or British stoppage. I just don't see Joshua being able to find his chin cleanly

I can definitely see the scenario where they both start slow and cautious and it gets a bit messy

quick lads, post your boxing entrance song.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM

I actually think Joshua will get dismantled. Probably a boring fight but a clear win for Wlad.

>all these people falling for this copy pasta

un edited version or I'd whip someone's ass after the fight
youtube.com/watch?v=d_UzHxDl-zg

youtube.com/watch?v=RAEKFwOlWDc

Everyone knows Wlad is old as fuck. It wouldn't blow anyone's mind if he lost.

Amazing how all these people who watch boxing 3 times a year have all these detailed opinions.

Fights like these are just the passing of the torch (tho wlad passed it on to fury the british media doesn't like him so now it's paper champ aj). The only heavyweight goat to win this type of fight was Lewis. Ali lost to Holmes, Louis lost to Marciano, Holmes lost to Tyson.

If AJ wins:
AJ almost certainly gets a big, exciting KO and we see the death throes of an ATG who reigned for 10+ years undefeated

If Wlad wins:
We see the exposure of the one of the most hyped boxers of this generation.

Sounds good to me.

List of times where a former heavyweight champion over the age of 35 tried to regain a title:

Fitzsimmons, 39, lost to Jeffries
Corbett, 36, lost to Jeffries
Jeffries, 35, lost to Johnson
Louis, 36, lost to Charles
Walcott, 39, lost to Marciano
Liston, >35, lost to Ali
Ali, 36, defeated LSpinks
Ali, 38, lost to Holmes
Holmes, 36, lost to Spinks
Holmes, 38, lost to Tyson
Holmes, 42, lost to Holyfield
Holmes, 45, lost to McCall
Foreman, 42, lost to Holyfield
Foreman, 45, defeated Moorer
Holyfield, 37, defeated JRuiz
Holyfield, 39, drew to JRuiz
Holyfield, 40, lost to Byrd
Holyfield, 44, lost to Ibragimov
Holyfield, 46, lost to Valuev
Tyson, 35, lost to Lewis
Lewis, 36, defeated Rahman
VKlitschko, 37, defeated Peter
Briggs, 38, lost to Vklitschko
Rahman, 37, lost to WKlitschko
Rahman, 39, lost to Povetkin
JRuiz, 39, lost to Haye

Only 5 succeeded.
Only 1 was over 40 (Foreman).

Wlad will be 41.

obviously, but you're not factoring in how much salt there is around aj

>le mayweather is boring meme

youtube.com/watch?v=5tIJ98KYAVQ

What if it's 7-5 either way and barely any power punches landed? I mean the Fury fight had a shocking result but it was still one of the worst fights I've seen

That's an impressive bit of research there - cheers Ameri-bro

I might expect more salt if AJ lost as there won't really be any excuses for it, and plenty of people think he'll be the GOAT.

Good post

It's easy to forget the actual context around this fight

If Joshua loses it will be a major upset and exposure

I hate flomo as much as anyone, but this video is GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244&list=FLkCBoFLjaj0Cdzu93OQaRhQ&index=11

Holmes must have been so jealous of Foreman when he KO'd Moorer

what about all those who think he's a complete fraud and despise all the media hype around him and are desperate for him to be put in his place?

youtube.com/watch?v=OvUJsu5w8IU

Without question, Twitter will be much funnier if Joshua loses than if Wlad does. And I hope Anons will be diligently taking screenshots of the butthurt and heartbreak and posting it here

Looks like Joshua gunna win. Klitchko looking in really good shape though for his age.

I can't see AJ getting a decision, he's just not tuned that way and Wlad's too smart.

Still though, I could live with a decision for AJ too.

I'm exciting enough by the prospect of a hypejob getting exposed, or the end of an ATG.

And I fucking loved Fury-Wlad. One of my favorite fights. Although I know everyone else hated it.

Woah, that Joshua boy is a literal muslim

>that lean back at :37
Literally wtf

That was like in the movies where they slow time but the main guy stays the same speed

I for one just hates the media, so I'll go against them no matter what. Even if I think AJ is a top bloke.

They'll just say "Well, Wlad was too old anyway."

this

*1:37

>I can't see AJ getting a decision, he's just not tuned that way and Wlad's too smart.

If it just turns into a battle of jabs with both of them circling each other and feinting all night then the judges could easily just go with the champion and the hometown fighter

>And I fucking loved Fury-Wlad. One of my favorite fights. Although I know everyone else hated it.

Fair enough, you are more hardcore than me mate. I celebrated the shit out of the result but could never even motivate myself the rewatch the fight in full because there was so little contact

He's christian and atheist as well, part of the eddie hearn personality

literally meaning figuratively?

the Cotto one at 4:15 is absolutely insane.

>AJ has no personality

ummmm try again sweety :)

shit man you're right, this is great. humiliating for these poor guys

This.

Would be good for AJ to beat him but the butthurt from the media + Eddie Hern when Aj gets beaten would be even better.

AJ winning would be good for boxing though. Wlad likely retires win or lose IMO.

>yfw Wlad beats Joshua, Wilder then Fury in the next 12 months and retires as one of top 5 heavyweight of all time while BTFO casuals along the way

Spoiler: the off-camera incident was them sitting down for tea and cakes together

This fight goes the distance IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if they drew

I actually think if mr hypejob wins then it's bad for boxing

as you say, if wlad wins or loses he'll probaably retire so we won't be back to the bad old days of wlad knocking over bums like alex leapai and pianeta

the hype is too much around aj right now, the fact of the matter is if a decent wlad turns up he wins

wlad won't ever beat fury unless he's literally obese