Post the first thing that comes up in your "pictures' folder

post the first thing that comes up in your "pictures' folder

Fuck off fat nigger

no u

Suck my dick you AIDS ridden mo key nigger go shove a knife up your suckhole you juicy green turd

Christy Kennedy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you must be 18 to post on this board

Nigger

she’s fucking ugly. nice bod tho.

18 inches to post on this board low IQ ape. Suck my monster cock

Go back to pol retard

Go back to Africa retard

checkmate atheists

heck

this is the way

You

Am I a turbocuck for actually naming all my files?

only if you re-name them afterwards

Not naming them wouldn’t really change much

Ok stupid monkey who replied and deleted his post. This shit is WHY I HATE YOU ASS STAINS. You are the sole reason this website has gone down the shitter. Back in my day Sup Forums used to be so much better without niggers. There was culture and shit. Now that your color is here all we have is le blacked threads. Fuck off back to your crackhouse faggot

it's literally 50 gigs of fucking memes

you dumb cunt, i;ll find ur house and cut your left nut off and feed it to your parents you fucking piece of shit i hope you trip down the stairs and break your fucking neck

Ok soyboy try me faggot. I'll break your fucking arm like paper mache. You've never even worked out a single day in your whole like you limp wristed cum drip. Shut the fuck up your buttplug is falling out

youre the fucking soyboy you piece of degenerate trash. who the fuck do you think youre talking too. I hope you never meet me in real life because my and my boys will break your kneecaps and make sure every last waking moment of your life is agony so think again you human cum sock

ur mom

if anyone cares, that's in Brisbane, Australia. Wilston's Outlook.

you’re mum gao

Shut the fuck you choker wearing cunt for a dick. How about stop larping like a man and come out of the closet and chop your 1cm cock off you chink scum. And you would need your fuck posse to even stand a chance against anyone. If you think you could take me on you're literally the dumbest fucking dindu I've ever seen on this board. I would rape you so hard your anus would prolapse and I would make you drink your own fucking anal blood you skeletal pussy

Looks like you won.

you fucking faggoT what are you a fucking gayboy or sometHIng??? i'll have you know that if i waS gay my cock would turn your tIght aSshole inTo a gaping HolE so Wide you could fit A fucking canon ball in it. i hope you enjoY whats coming you fucking pickle dick prick im tracking ur ip right now and will be there shortly get your lube out and ready becuase the anal raping you will receive will be nothing like you ever imagined you fuckin kaffir cuck

Stay out of this, kid. Let the adults talk dumbass

is that all you have to say you cunt???/ i knew you were a fucking pussy yo begin with

Get the hell of this board you fucking disappointment. Shouldn't you be doing your fucking math homework you tranny cum dump? Do everyone a favor and delete your post so the mods don't have to ban you. It will save you some embarrassment, but it probably gets you off, doesn't it you sissyshit. Call me the pussy? You're the dumbass who think some kiddy ass spongebob meme that only middle schoolers liked. If you're gonna meme then at least to it good. You never fail to disappoint no matter what you're doing. You're as bad as a woman.

soooo looks like VI huh? only 2 and a half hours from me in fuckin inbred town

I guess this was it

Go back to pol

You must be new here. Lurk a bit more.

getting a bit more accurate.... chesapeake

You dtf?

yeah

who the fuck are you replying to?

>50 gigs
I don't believe you. Post picture of file size.

This seems fake...can anyone confirm?

it's obviously fake lmao

CX

awesome, i love this pic

Oh jeez

MOH:AA

ok good one