Okay Sup Forums, I'm slightly convinced that someone is trying to break into my house through my basement. My reasons?

Okay Sup Forums, I'm slightly convinced that someone is trying to break into my house through my basement. My reasons?

>found the screen door off of its tracks at about 10:30 est
>the screen door does fall off but i'm the only one who uses it so i know how to open it and always leave it closed.

>at midnight est I found the screen door opened, but nothing seemed out of place, the main door is always locked

>at 2:30am est, I went out for a cigarette and let my dog out, he freaked out and started growling and sniffing the fence gate.

Pic related, I set up a camera and will post updates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW74mTcX3Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=MW74mTcX3Qw&feature=player_embedded
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see tits

Remember opie, shoot to kill, dead man can't talk

Sounds spooky, stay safe

It's going to be a ghost kid breaking in. This is another Dear David thread

If the chance arises, I'll deliver pics to give back to the community

I was actually kind of thinking it could be my shitty nigger neighbors trying to lurk.

Turn that burglary into a murder/rape in whichever order you prefer.

Just aim for the head, yeah?

On a more serious note, I hope you don't get burgled user.

Ill flip a coin

Thanks, me too. My basement is where I smoke and vidya so Id have to be frantic in hiding my weed stuff while also taking, posting, then deleting a pic of my victory, before the cops show up since neighborhood

Ah, a man of culture I see.
Depending where you live, the cops will either not care about the kush or will assrape you over it.

Just set up in a chair and point a gun at the door, probably works good.

I live in West Virginia, but the panhandle so heroin has been running rampant, with DEA even being present in the area. my basement is full of boxes since we recently moved in so i can just throw it all in one and hope they dont check

Fair enough. They'll probably be more worried about the burglary/shooting.

That is, if you're white. If you're black they're probably gonna search the whole house.

I'm white, but look like grizzly tattooed jesus so it could go either way. ill put my glasses on and my hair in a bun and look like a hipster cucklord

kekk'd

If it is a nignog breaking in, they won't care what you look like as long as you're white kek, however the hipster cucklord is an excellent disguise to fool the authorities.
This is coming from a black guy.

I'm going to go out for a cigarette. I have a stream going of the feed just in case. Should I post it?

updates??

I dont even really use the account, I just feel its a good idea

post it.

any update boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=MW74mTcX3Qw

ill be going out there for a smoke and to let my dog out

watching with interest

>youtube.com/watch?v=MW74mTcX3Qw
cool. Now i can watch something while I listen to liquid dnb.
Your house is safe with me user.

Thanks Sup Forumsros, im heading out now

Update: i checked my fence gate and it was closed incorrectly than when i previously checked.

Wow the first time I've seen someone deliver like this

bump for interest

Thats me, out with my dog and showing its real

The fuck is that?

A pic of OP dabbing

Bump for drama

Check all windows and entrances from the inside of the house OP, you don't wanna be locked out

well the dude ain't gon rob you if you sit there

Is this live? Jerk off for us OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MW74mTcX3Qw&feature=player_embedded

No, it's not live, that's a picture.

Yeah but is the picture live?

why don't you just put a piece of paper on the window that says "stop trying to break in. i have a gun"?

For this you will need. Shotgun. Fishing wire. Duct tape. Bricks [2 to 3] and a chair

>Put shotgun on chair. Use bricks to prop to desired height. Generally waist height is fine. Make sure you do this unloaded
>wrap fishing line around door and tie knot. Take other side of fishing line to pull mechanism of gun.
>when door is open 1/3rd [no more than half] trigger should be in pull position.
>now close door with the extra slack. Return to gun
>load at this point and using duct tape affix shaft to chair to reduce recoil misfire. Tape barrel to bricks and underside of chair
>wait

Congrats user you have makeshift burglar alarm. Keep dog out this rokm just incase. If someone breaks into your basement gun will go off giving home invader a little shock.

Protip dont position gun at head height. Not only are you likely to miss its a lot harder to concinve police this is a self preservstion detterent. Speaking from experience

Kek

op is switching to dogcam(tm)

Am I blind or is this not like an amnesia picture? Wtf is this? Where is the dog?

I fucking died dude.

I think it's the Wet Bandits.
Have you considered an iron above the door lol?

Terrible advice. Even in states with castle law, setting traps for intruders qualifies you for murder or assault charges

Bumpin

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup Forums-x/ohnjgmpcibpbafdlkimncjhflgedgpam?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

anything happened?

Leaked picture of modern jesus drinking expired beer for Sup Forums

Thank you for your service, please fuck my ass

бaмп

praise Sup ForumsESUS
also this stream has really changed

Its a murderer!
No, really, this isn't the behaviour of a thief. You have a murderer or a creepy stalker on your hands. Location? There's recently been a similar incident where a guy stalked a trans girl and was preparing to murder her but she called the police about all the missplaced objects in her house so they got to him fast enough but im not sure if they locked up the guy for a long time...this story was a few years ago anyway so i suspect he might be out by now

for Sup Forumsesus

Thanks for the stream OP, now I know where you are at all times, and know you are distracted and vulnerable.