Feel's general Sup Forums

Feel's general Sup Forums

what's on your mind?

What's on my mind is smoking a fucking bowl but I can't because I'm suing for custody of my half-lings. So instead I have to get drunk and stumble around like an idiot.

half lings? why can't you smoke, why would they drug test you in a custody battle?

I'm looking for things to do since I hate sleeping

>What's on my mind is smoking a fucking bowl but I can't because I'm suing for custody of my half-lings. So instead I have to get drunk and stumble around like an idiot.

doesn't sound like someone who should have custody of children
>shouldnt have even reproduced

I'm nervous and preparing for the Ukkutháa ceremony tomorrow. My brothers daughter is getting her name. I'm going to have lead half my clan through it.
>Sámit life

>what's on your mind?
About 0.4 liters of Koskenkorva vodka.

If you want a rabbit hole get into crypto currency

I just broke up with my girlfriend. Fell for her in an instant, decided to try and make it work when I graduated and she had 3 more years. I dont even know why I tried. I knew it would end like this. I'm not even sure if it was worth it to her, or myself. I think im about to stay single for a long time.

I'm sorry to hear about that man, I hope everything else is going well in your life!

My wife and I are expecting a baby in the summer. Scared as fuck. Worried about a lot of things now. oh well...

I want feel images, I like reading them...Here's one.

Congratz man! thats amazing!

deal

I want shinobou-chan to mess me up and fuck me to the end of times

Spent all of 2017 chasing a social life, working out, learning an instrument

fuck all worked, I just feel empty

unless my therapist can convince me otherwise, i think it's time to say goodbye bros

prepare your anus!

I'm living with a transvestite and he/she has anger issues. Always complaining about shit. Sometimes goes on rampages destroying everything around her (not my stuff hers) and likes to play extremely loud music from 2AM to 8AM multiple times a week. Also he/she is in love with me. I'm stuck here cause i don't have enough money to move out. If i had known it was going to be like this i wouldn't have moved in. Hopefully i'll be out of here in a few months Fingers crossed

Thank you, user, for doing this for me.

anytime :)

damn, thats awful. whyd you choose to move in in the first place? did you know the he/she before you moved in?

ill contribute a bit

I don't why I want to feel shitty.... Maybe because the person I love alot, I know, will never give me that chance....

That's fucked man

Fuck guys, it's been months since I shed any tears, I have to contribute

I fucking hate being mentally ill. Schizoaffective bipolar and crippling social anxiety. It's just a horrid experience all around; nothing in my life could compare. I miss the voices that were nice to me (even the voices that were cruel and callous). I miss the delusions. I still get mood swings sometimes, but that doesn't matter. I want the negative symptoms to stop (no facial expression, inability to convey a message through speech, monotone voice, no motivation, etc). I hate my life. I feel so lonely as I never talk to anyone, even if I try. I want to die, Sup Forums. I want to purchase a gun (can't, as I live in Australia) and blow my fucking brains out.
But alas, that will never happen. Anyone know a painless way to die? I've tried overdosing a multitude of times, but I always live. I should try with sleeping pills again. I want to hang myself but apparently, that's incredibly painful and I don't want my mother to see my asphyxiated body; it'd kill her.