Just let my girlfriend get her pussy licked in a Park City, UT bar by a hot 24 year old AMA

Just let my girlfriend get her pussy licked in a Park City, UT bar by a hot 24 year old AMA

why

this her?

Sure you did you basement dweller

On VK, she was buzzed, asked me if she could kiss her I said yes, no biggie, she comes back 20 mins later says she let this girl eat her out...seemed really shocked how much she liked it...we are all suppose to hang tomorrow what should I do?

manscape, get ready for a threesome

Not going to post BS at 3am...

We are meeting up at Salt Lake City tomorrow...never been... skiing sucks tho...no snow here

Unfortunately the girls a lesbian...do I just watch and jerk in the corner like a weirdo or let them do their thing and chill?

user your not getting a threesome. This girl that licked your gf pussy will steal her from you, I have warned you.

She lives in Utah and we live on the east coast...we are leaving Saturday, plus my girl doesn’t like eating pussy apparently

tell the girl that she can leave if she doesn't want to get fucked. Try and record it or some shit just in case she cries rape tho

Noted bud, thx

do you at least have a big dick? i turned a lesbian once because she found out i had a big one and just wanted to try it. fucked her again on 3 other occasions over the following year. she loved it.

Start on just your gf, maybe even get your gf to help you out by saying 'she's always wanted to see you with another girl and she's the right one'

Also, moar pics?

Yeah, it's 3 am. That's no time for posting BS.

it's common knowledge that posting bs between 2:15 and 4:23 am is a major nono

you have to get your girl in line. tell her you need to negotiate with the lez first. then tell the lez you need her to suck you off to get your girls puss again. this is a pimp to pimp like conversation.

she's not your gf, you're her boytoy, she fucks around without your consent
prepare your anus homosex

rape the lesbo with gf's help then rape gf in front of tied up lesbo
reestablish dominance or go home

you're giving all the signs of a betacuck
your gf is rubbing someone else's genital juices on your face
you might as well start sucking cocks and eating male asses right now, your "oh my god what's happening to me" routine we've read a thousand times before is tiresome, we all know where it's going
stupid faggot spare us the coming out drama it's just disgusting
EW

>your gf is rubbing someone else's genital juices on your face
oops i mixed things up
anyways enjoy your lesboherp faggot op

>Cuckolding propaganda b8
>dumbasses still bite

Everything change to stay same